Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Funny things that happen at school!

+21
Markus
teddywoohoo
maximo
Dray
Eureka7
Naruto Uzamaki
TheSquirtleDude
Ichimarunico
adoxography
Hot_Chick
snuffleoffagus
billiethemancox
ILeikMudkipz
KoolAid
RSLfan
blazingf
Jayorw
DiscoPichu
arrancar memory
Serge
Viper_Support25
25 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Funny things that happen at school! - Page 2 Empty Re: Funny things that happen at school!

Post by adoxography Sun Jul 11, 2010 11:16 am

Ichimarunico wrote:My science teacher did something similar around Easter time my Sophemore year. She brough packages of those colored Peeps and we microwaved them and had Peep wars. It was awesome. Then she showed us what an electrical charge does to a peep, which was more awesome.
I miss high school. You know. When nothing matters.

We never had cool experiments like that.
The coolest thing we did was either 1) in elementary school, made putty from scratch; 2) in middle school, shot rockets (ours got caught on top of the roof); 3) in high school, did gel electrophoresis for AP Bio.

scratch
adoxography
adoxography

Friend Code : 1248 2704 5027

Back to top Go down

Funny things that happen at school! - Page 2 Empty Re: Funny things that happen at school!

Post by TheSquirtleDude Sun Jul 11, 2010 12:06 pm

Last Month or so we were doing this experiment in science, with a pringle tub thing being a rocket, so we lit it and waited for it to go off, but it didn't. So te teacher went over to see what had happened then it burst up in his face, that made my day
TheSquirtleDude
TheSquirtleDude

Friend Code : 0088 5452 4865

Back to top Go down

Post by adoxography Sun Jul 11, 2010 12:08 pm

TheSquirtleDude wrote:Last Month or so we were doing this experiment in science, with a pringle tub thing being a rocket, so we lit it and waited for it to go off, but it didn't. So te teacher went over to see what had happened then it burst up in his face, that made my day

He wasn't hurt, was he? =/
He really shouldn't have done that. First rule of MythBusters is not to go near something that could potentially be explosive without a safeguard. Gosh.
adoxography
adoxography

Friend Code : 1248 2704 5027

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Uzamaki Sun Jul 11, 2010 12:15 pm

My Science teacher lit an airplane on fire and started a small fire on the grass
Naruto Uzamaki
Naruto Uzamaki

Friend Code : Diamond:0775 4689 1189 Platinum: SS:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hot_Chick Sun Jul 11, 2010 1:39 pm

billiethemancox wrote:
Hot_Chick wrote:One time for the heck of it I lit a fire cracker in Social Studies when the teacher left the room.
We had color smoke bombs. They didn't explode, just made a lot of smoke. We filled the entire parking lot at the school that it was impossible to leave.

lol that sounds funny!! You used smokescreen!!!
Hot_Chick
Hot_Chick

Friend Code : 2665-1858-3622

Back to top Go down

Post by Eureka7 Sun Jul 18, 2010 4:07 pm

lol funniest thing that happend was running into a locker by accident
Eureka7
Eureka7

Friend Code : 3438-8683-5594

Back to top Go down

Post by Dray Sun Jul 18, 2010 4:38 pm

Mine would be when my teacher got bit by her gerbil xD
Dray
Dray

Friend Code : 4254-5963-6348... i dont chat

Back to top Go down

Post by maximo Mon Oct 04, 2010 4:11 pm

my friend told me a grandpa got run over by a beer truck song it's just like grandma got run over by a reindeer here are the lyrics
Grandpa got run over by a beer truck. Walking home from Woody's Christmas day. You can say ther's no such thing as beer trucks. But grandpa would beg to differ today
maximo
maximo

Friend Code : 0002-7801-6455

Back to top Go down

Post by teddywoohoo Mon Oct 04, 2010 4:42 pm

i told him that the funniest thing that happened is when my teacher sprayed my friend with a squirtbottle
teddywoohoo
teddywoohoo

Friend Code : 3524-5809-4588 hg

Back to top Go down

Post by maximo Mon Oct 04, 2010 6:29 pm

when did this happen
maximo
maximo

Friend Code : 0002-7801-6455

Back to top Go down

Post by Markus Mon Oct 04, 2010 7:11 pm

Slipping on "black ice" at school strait into a metal door. almost knocked me unconcious... (300th post wewt? lol)
Lol! Nice one Halo.

Last edited by Markus on Mon Oct 04, 2010 7:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Markus
Markus

Friend Code : 3523-8852-5508

Back to top Go down

Post by Halo Mon Oct 04, 2010 7:21 pm

Mine is when my teacher sliped down 2 flight of stairs
Halo
Halo

Friend Code : 1548-6274-7684

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowMoon Thu Nov 25, 2010 7:15 pm

when my english teacher got her wig drug off my a ghost, i lol'ed so hard, wile everyone else watched float around the room! ah, being able to see ghosts, its a blessing & a curse.
ShadowMoon
ShadowMoon

Friend Code : platinum: 3481-3845-8295 heartgold: 3481-4876-1550 battle rev: 5156-9587-6900

Back to top Go down

Post by Porou Thu Nov 25, 2010 7:27 pm

My Spanish class is legitimately the goofiest class I have ever been in. There's this on kid who was sitting backwards in his desk talking to me and my friend, and the teacher must've been calling his name for 5 minutes before he realized, he was just sitting there staring at us. She was standing right behind him too, asking for the answer to a question. lol! It might not sound as funny reading it here, but when it happened I laughed so hard that I went from having a keg to an 8-pack (I'm talking about my abdominal muscles, and I was also exaggurating just a wee bit.)
Porou
Porou

Friend Code : 1634 7901 9880

Back to top Go down

Post by Venusaur Fri Nov 26, 2010 7:09 pm

It actually happened pretty recently! In my English class (AKA, voted to be the HARDEST class to pass in my school), we had a lesson on sigular and plural pronouns, and I was the ONLY student in the classroom to know the difference between singular & plural prounouns. IMO, I bet I made everyone in the class look so stupid and inside, I LOL'd!
Venusaur
Venusaur

Friend Code : JP Platinum: 2279 - 2896 - 6911

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2