Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Funny things that happen at school!

+21
Markus
teddywoohoo
maximo
Dray
Eureka7
Naruto Uzamaki
TheSquirtleDude
Ichimarunico
adoxography
Hot_Chick
snuffleoffagus
billiethemancox
ILeikMudkipz
KoolAid
RSLfan
blazingf
Jayorw
DiscoPichu
arrancar memory
Serge
Viper_Support25
25 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Funny things that happen at school! Empty Funny things that happen at school!

Post by Viper_Support25 Fri May 21, 2010 4:25 pm

This is a place where you can post about something funny that happened at school! Enjoy!

I'll start off. Today at school, a girl in my class was joking around and said i could be the next Justin Bieber. For those who do not know who he is, he is a pop star. I personally hate him! Back to the story. She also said that I would be the smart version. LOL So i started singing his hit ,"Baby." So my lyrics are as followed. -> -> Add em' subtract em'. Ooooh! Thats how you find the difference and sum! Oooh like Baby! I thought you knew what pi was! Multiply, divide! Oooh! Thats how ya find the answer! It was SO funny!
Viper_Support25
Viper_Support25

Friend Code : 3825-1048-9730

Back to top Go down

Funny things that happen at school! Empty Re: Funny things that happen at school!

Post by Serge Fri May 21, 2010 4:26 pm

If you write something out of contecst it's not funny any more m8 :p

Serge

Friend Code : 4641 1012 2030

Back to top Go down

Funny things that happen at school! Empty Re: Funny things that happen at school!

Post by arrancar memory Fri May 21, 2010 7:23 pm

hehe... hearing those random bits of conversations... one guy was taking about telling the vice principal something and everybody just happened to hear the bit about "i'm going to propose to mrs. manzonno" XDXDXD
arrancar memory
arrancar memory

Back to top Go down

Post by DiscoPichu Sat May 22, 2010 7:36 am

Hehe fta kid in my grade barfed last year! :p

Disco~
DiscoPichu
DiscoPichu

Friend Code : SS: 1376-9385-4118

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayorw Wed May 26, 2010 5:36 pm

Gross but funny, on our way to a Red Sox game, this kid pooped his pants in 7TH GRADE, on the bus ride. So we all had to all line up the sidewalk next to some restaurant so he could "finish his business."
Jayorw
Jayorw

Friend Code : SS- 3524 5146 5032

Back to top Go down

Post by Viper_Support25 Wed May 26, 2010 6:51 pm

Lol to you all.
Viper_Support25
Viper_Support25

Friend Code : 3825-1048-9730

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayorw Thu May 27, 2010 4:15 pm

arrancar memory wrote:hehe... hearing those random bits of conversations... one guy was taking about telling the vice principal something and everybody just happened to hear the bit about "i'm going to propose to mrs. manzonno" XDXDXD

Hahah how sad and funny
Jayorw
Jayorw

Back to top Go down

Post by blazingf Thu May 27, 2010 6:15 pm

I was on the bus from my way home from school and this really big girl tripped and fell off the bus. I didn't laugh but the ground was cracking up! Razz
blazingf
blazingf

Friend Code : 4725 9076 4641

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayorw Fri May 28, 2010 3:08 pm

blazingf wrote:I was on the bus from my way home from school and this really big girl tripped and fell off the bus. I didn't laugh but the ground was cracking up! Razz

Lol so she face planted into the ground while trying to get off the bus?
Jayorw
Jayorw

Back to top Go down

Post by RSLfan Wed Jun 02, 2010 12:00 am

In my ap euro class there are these gold cap things that have the pipes under them and one of the pipes exploded in the middle of my class the teacher screamed (and we learned that the intercom was broken) then the class laughed and took pictures while the room flooded and the teacher continued panicking then guys from the office showed up. And we got sent out to the library to finish class Sad
best day of class ever
RSLfan
RSLfan

Friend Code : 2837 2453 0624

Back to top Go down

Post by arrancar memory Wed Jun 02, 2010 12:06 am

the microphones failed at the talent show ^-^ (the singing was bad so that's a good thing!) :3
arrancar memory
arrancar memory

Back to top Go down

Post by KoolAid Sat Jul 10, 2010 1:08 pm

Lol AM thats funny. At my talent show the microphones madee a huge squeek sound that hurt everybody's ears, plus i was close to the speakers cause i was an M.C.
KoolAid
KoolAid

Friend Code : 4641-1153-4420

Back to top Go down

Post by ILeikMudkipz Sat Jul 10, 2010 3:20 pm

itachi64 wrote:Lol AM thats funny. At my talent show the microphones madee a huge squeek sound that hurt everybody's ears, plus i was close to the speakers cause i was an M.C.
what is an m.c?

ok my story now tongue so at my school concert (well, it was only 4th grade) we had a person pass out right at the middle of the song. lol!
ILeikMudkipz
ILeikMudkipz

Friend Code : 5370-9327-9619

Back to top Go down

Post by billiethemancox Sat Jul 10, 2010 7:04 pm

My friend Danielle yelled out "Ol' Yeller!' when a former teacher walked into our Spanish Class one time.

The next day during Economics, the whole school was doing moment of s. and we heard the Coach next door talking rather loudly. A kid in our class yelled out, "It's time to be quiet, retard!" And you could hear in the hall the Coach running to his class to tell them to be quiet.

I did the talent show this year! I kicked myself in the head 74 times in one minute.. I had to do this twice because the morning was for seniors and juniors and the afternoon for freshman and sophomore. Well after the second show I went to sit down to watch the rest of the people.. I saw an iPhone on the floor. I went to grab it and hit my head on the wall. Went to the bathroom and passed out for two acts.
billiethemancox
billiethemancox

Back to top Go down

Post by KoolAid Sat Jul 10, 2010 7:11 pm

Wow, did you end up getting the iPhone?
KoolAid
KoolAid

Back to top Go down

Post by snuffleoffagus Sat Jul 10, 2010 8:39 pm

[quote="billiethemancox"]
ILeikMudkipz wrote:
itachi64 wrote:Lol AM thats funny. At my talent show the microphones madee a huge squeek sound that hurt everybody's ears, plus i was close to the speakers cause i was an M.C.

I did the talent show this year! I kicked myself in the head 74 times in one minute.. I had to do this twice because the morning was for seniors and juniors and the afternoon for freshman and sophomore. Well after the second show I went to sit down to watch the rest of the people.. I saw an iPhone on the floor. I went to grab it and hit my head on the wall. Went to the bathroom and passed out for two acts.

Lesson of the story: 74 kicks and a headbutt to the wall can knock you out.

In the future, please don't double post. If you forgot to incorporate something into your original post, please just edit it in. I'll go ahead and fix it for you.
snuffleoffagus
snuffleoffagus

Friend Code : Main (HG)-3481 5174 5889

Back to top Go down

Post by KoolAid Sat Jul 10, 2010 8:53 pm

ILeikMudkipz wrote:
what is an m.c?

ok my story now tongue so at my school concert (well, it was only 4th grade) we had a person pass out right at the middle of the song. lol!
An M.C. is like a host basically.
KoolAid
KoolAid

Back to top Go down

Post by ILeikMudkipz Sat Jul 10, 2010 9:03 pm

itachi64 wrote:
ILeikMudkipz wrote:
what is an m.c?

An M.C. is like a host basically.
ok i get it. like that guy at the d/p/pl contests?
ILeikMudkipz
ILeikMudkipz

Friend Code : 5370-9327-9619

Back to top Go down

Post by billiethemancox Sun Jul 11, 2010 12:32 am

itachi64 wrote:Wow, did you end up getting the iPhone?
It was Trevor. He was performing after me and told Roc to watch it. As soon as I hit my head and shown him, he told me who's it was. So it was pointless.

billiethemancox
billiethemancox

Back to top Go down

Post by Hot_Chick Sun Jul 11, 2010 2:43 am

One time for the heck of it I lit a fire cracker in Social Studies when the teacher left the room.
Hot_Chick
Hot_Chick

Friend Code : 2665-1858-3622

Back to top Go down

Post by billiethemancox Sun Jul 11, 2010 5:29 am

Hot_Chick wrote:One time for the heck of it I lit a fire cracker in Social Studies when the teacher left the room.
We had color smoke bombs. They didn't explode, just made a lot of smoke. We filled the entire parking lot at the school that it was impossible to leave.
billiethemancox
billiethemancox

Back to top Go down

Post by adoxography Sun Jul 11, 2010 11:04 am

The other day, I left the bathroom with toilet paper trailing behind me.
Embarrassing. D;
adoxography
adoxography

Friend Code : 1248 2704 5027

Back to top Go down

Post by KoolAid Sun Jul 11, 2010 11:11 am

XD adox, Every year in science class our teacher blows up a gummy bear!
KoolAid
KoolAid

Back to top Go down

Post by adoxography Sun Jul 11, 2010 11:13 am

itachi64 wrote:XD adox, Every year in science class our teacher blows up a gummy bear!

...Why, oh WHY would you blow up a gummy bear? I'd rather just eat it.
Poor thing.

Does it expand? I'm intrigued.
adoxography
adoxography

Friend Code : 1248 2704 5027

Back to top Go down

Post by Ichimarunico Sun Jul 11, 2010 11:14 am

adoxography wrote:
itachi64 wrote:XD adox, Every year in science class our teacher blows up a gummy bear!

...Why, oh WHY would you blow up a gummy bear? I'd rather just eat it.
Poor thing.

Does it expand? I'm intrigued.
My science teacher did something similar around Easter time my Sophemore year. She brough packages of those colored Peeps and we microwaved them and had Peep wars. It was awesome. Then she showed us what an electrical charge does to a peep, which was more awesome.
I miss high school. You know. When nothing matters.
Ichimarunico
Ichimarunico

Friend Code : 0732 7475 5767

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next