Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungen: Myth Explorers

+9
PokeCenter
Pokabu-CUTE!
Coolchill214
uzumakiyuubi
Quicksteel
Chipychip101
TheSquirtleDude
KoolAid
DiscoPichu
13 posters

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Pokemon Mystery Dungen: Myth Explorers - Page 2 Empty Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungen: Myth Explorers

Post by Chipychip101 Mon Jun 28, 2010 2:54 am

Blade: Tell us what this job is already. I didn't come here to stand around and listen to people talk about imaginary apples.

Alexis: Yes, the guildmaster sounds really nice! Oh yeah, and I've heard rumors about these really rare secret rooms called Golden Chambers that have Golden Apples in them sometimes. I don't know if it's true though.
Chipychip101
Chipychip101

Back to top Go down

Pokemon Mystery Dungen: Myth Explorers - Page 2 Empty Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungen: Myth Explorers

Post by DiscoPichu Mon Jun 28, 2010 7:21 am

Volt: Actually, there is such thing as a Golden Apple. My past partner, Blaze the Infernape, and I found one in a Golden Chamber. However, one day, we were exploring, and all of a sudden it turned dark, and then when we looked in our bag, it was gone! Blaze isn't exploring anymore, though. Come on! Everyone in the guild!

*In the guild*

Volt: Ok guys! I think before we go and explore, it is time to make some teams!

DiscoPichu
DiscoPichu

Friend Code : SS: 1376-9385-4118

Back to top Go down

Post by TheSquirtleDude Mon Jun 28, 2010 10:12 am

Squirt: Cool!

Cookie: Cool!

Squirt: (At the same time as Cookie) This place is amazing!
Cookie: (At the same time as Squirt) They do exist!

Squirt: You are sooooo embarsing!Who can we partner up with?
TheSquirtleDude
TheSquirtleDude

Friend Code : 0088 5452 4865

Back to top Go down

Post by KoolAid Mon Jun 28, 2010 5:30 pm

Chomp: See?!? I told you they exist!
Polly: Okay big deal you were right one time.
Chomp: You never know! I could have been right before!
Polly: Keep dreaming.
Chomp: Why are you such a jerk?!?!?
Polly:*ignores him*So whats the job?
KoolAid
KoolAid

Friend Code : 4641-1153-4420

Back to top Go down

Post by Quicksteel Mon Jun 28, 2010 7:27 pm

Character name:Clang
Species:Aron
Info: easy going, and hungry a lot of the time (Don't worry this wont apply to performance!)
Clang the Aron is a hardy and easy going aron that get hungry frequently and enjoys eating. his main reason for joining is that he hear that exploration teams get to go to many different places, so he realizes this could be his chance to eat many different things!
Quicksteel
Quicksteel

Back to top Go down

Post by DiscoPichu Tue Jun 29, 2010 8:23 am

QuickSteel, you are in.

Volt: Ah,come on in Clang! We've been waiting to make the teams! Here you go! *A large screan comes down with the teams

Team 1: Blade and Polly
Team 2: Chomp and Squirt
Team 3: Chesnut and Alexis
Team 4: Cookie and Clang

Volt: These are your teams! Meet up with your other team member and get to know eachother!

Chesnut: *Talking to Alexis* Cool! We are on the same team!
DiscoPichu
DiscoPichu

Back to top Go down

Post by TheSquirtleDude Tue Jun 29, 2010 11:08 am

Squirt: *To Chomp* Hi I'm Squirt, the moves i know are Tackle, Bubble and Aqua Jet

Cookie: *To Clang* So I'm Cookie, do you like food too? If so we could be called Team Munchers
TheSquirtleDude
TheSquirtleDude

Back to top Go down

Post by Quicksteel Tue Jun 29, 2010 1:55 pm

Clang: Team Munchers sounds good to me! What's your favorite food?
Quicksteel
Quicksteel

Back to top Go down

Post by TheSquirtleDude Tue Jun 29, 2010 1:58 pm

Cookie: Mmmm...

Apples, Big Apples, Huge Apples, Perfect Apples, Red Gummi, Blue Gummi, Brown Gummi, Clear Gummi, White Gummi, Rainbow Gummi, Orange Gummi.
But not Grey Gummi they taste like Apples, wait I like apples
TheSquirtleDude
TheSquirtleDude

Back to top Go down

Post by Quicksteel Tue Jun 29, 2010 2:05 pm

Clang: WOW! I love comping down on pretty much anything! I especially like fire stones, they're so spicy! Soo, what should we do?

OOC: eating things that aren't food is ok right?
Quicksteel
Quicksteel

Back to top Go down

Post by TheSquirtleDude Tue Jun 29, 2010 2:07 pm

OOC: Well it says that Aron Lairon Aggron eat on iron ore, thats not typically food

Cookie: I had to go to Haryama the dentist when I tried a Evolutionary Stone. I couldn't eat apples for two weeks, the worst weeks of my life *Sobs*
TheSquirtleDude
TheSquirtleDude

Back to top Go down

Post by Quicksteel Tue Jun 29, 2010 2:12 pm

clang: Hairyama know me too well! i never bother brushing/cleaning my teeth! I always get soo many cavities! What do you like to do for fun? I love bother the kecleon brothers for throw aways.
Quicksteel
Quicksteel

Back to top Go down

Post by TheSquirtleDude Tue Jun 29, 2010 2:16 pm

Cookie: Well my favourite hobby, well there is Eating breakfast, then theres eating Lunch, then there is eating Dinner and finnaly eating inbetween.
I also like Learning new attacks, I know Metrenome and Body Slam
TheSquirtleDude
TheSquirtleDude

Back to top Go down

Post by Quicksteel Tue Jun 29, 2010 2:43 pm

Clang: hee hee the whole day is one big meal for me! Body slam huh? Pretty tough move, I got: Harden, mud slap and Head butt! Some day though, i wanna learn head smash, just like old man Rampardos!
Quicksteel
Quicksteel

Back to top Go down

Post by Chipychip101 Wed Jun 30, 2010 2:49 am

Blade: *to Polly* Apparently, we have to be on a team together. Last time, I managed to slip by without being put on a team, but I guess I wasn't so lucky this time. Hmmph. Well, just try not to get in my way.

Alexis: *to Chesnut* Yay! We get to be on a team together! I wonder where we'll be exploring first.
Chipychip101
Chipychip101

Back to top Go down

Post by KoolAid Wed Jun 30, 2010 9:35 am

Polly: *to Blade* Well at least i got put in a team with the person who has the second most integrity. What sort of team name do you suggest?

Chomp: *to Squirt* Hi i'm Chomp, the moves i know are Outrage, Dig, and Dragon Claw. Lets name our team something cool! Got any ideas?
KoolAid
KoolAid

Back to top Go down

Post by TheSquirtleDude Wed Jun 30, 2010 10:20 am

Squirt: (To Chomp) Hi, hmm on a names basis howabout Team Drarter
TheSquirtleDude
TheSquirtleDude

Back to top Go down

Post by Chipychip101 Wed Jun 30, 2010 11:11 am

Blade: I don't know. Something that doesn't suck.
Chipychip101
Chipychip101

Back to top Go down

Post by KoolAid Wed Jun 30, 2010 12:11 pm

Chomp: What does that name mean?

Polly: How about Team Intelligent, to show one characteristic that I have.
KoolAid
KoolAid

Back to top Go down

Post by TheSquirtleDude Wed Jun 30, 2010 12:12 pm

Squirt: Mmm. I don't know, I improvised. It sounds cool though 'Drarter'

TheSquirtleDude
TheSquirtleDude

Back to top Go down

Post by KoolAid Wed Jun 30, 2010 12:57 pm

Chomp: How about Team Pwnage!
KoolAid
KoolAid

Back to top Go down

Post by Chipychip101 Thu Jul 01, 2010 2:17 am

Blade: Considering that I'm probably going to be doing most of the work on this team, I'd say that my characteristics are more relevant than yours. Of course, intelligence is also one of my characteristics, so I suppose that this name is acceptable.
Chipychip101
Chipychip101

Back to top Go down

Post by TheSquirtleDude Thu Jul 01, 2010 10:25 am

Squirt: Hmm Pwnage I like Smile
TheSquirtleDude
TheSquirtleDude

Back to top Go down

Post by DiscoPichu Thu Jul 01, 2010 11:16 am

Chesnut: Ya, I wonder where. The moves I know are Swift, Tickle and ThunderPunch. I learned that one from Volt. See, he is my uncle. What should our team name be?

Volt: *Talking to Blade* Hey you! You will both be do the same amount of work as eachother! You hear me?
DiscoPichu
DiscoPichu

Back to top Go down

Post by TheSquirtleDude Thu Jul 01, 2010 11:24 am

Squirt: So now that we got our teams sorted what should we do Volt?

TheSquirtleDude
TheSquirtleDude

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next