Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungen: Myth Explorers

+9
PokeCenter
Pokabu-CUTE!
Coolchill214
uzumakiyuubi
Quicksteel
Chipychip101
TheSquirtleDude
KoolAid
DiscoPichu
13 posters

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Pokemon Mystery Dungen: Myth Explorers - Page 6 Empty Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungen: Myth Explorers

Post by Coolchill214 Sat Jul 31, 2010 4:03 pm

If I'm too late,sorry for bothering you.

Name:Ace
Species:Starly
Description:Ace is a courageous Starly,who one day hopes to be like his father.(Name:Cling Species:Staraptor)He carries around his prized possesion;a Stick from his grandfather.(Name:Stark Species:Farfetch'd).He is very stubborn,but knows when to give up.He's very easy to get along with,and has a small temper.
Moves:Peck,Double Team,Quick Attack.

Sorry,If I bothered you.
Coolchill214
Coolchill214

Friend Code : SS:1162 3045 0256

Back to top Go down

Pokemon Mystery Dungen: Myth Explorers - Page 6 Empty Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungen: Myth Explorers

Post by Chipychip101 Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:48 am

It's no bother. You are Accepted!

---

Chesnut: I'll see if I can find something to help! *looks around the room and sees a Cheri Berry* Here's a Cheri Berry. This should heal you. *gives it to her*

Alexis: *eats it* Thanks, Chesnut! I already feel better! Let's get going!

---

Blade: ...Eh? Polly? Where'd you go? Oh well. That's one less annoyance for me. *continues to the next floor*
Chipychip101
Chipychip101

Back to top Go down

Post by Coolchill214 Sun Aug 01, 2010 7:23 am

(Setting:A nest up high in a tree,at Apple Woods BF 12)

Ace:*yawn* Why do we have to wake up so early,dad?

Cling:Early?It's about 11:30,son.

Stark:Give the child a break,Cling.Those Houndour that have appeared around here lately have been keeping me up,too.
Coolchill214
Coolchill214

Back to top Go down

Post by Coolchill214 Mon Aug 02, 2010 9:18 am

OOC:Since nobody posted,I'm gonna post again anyways.

Cling:*grumbles* I know,It's hard to even step out of the nest without being bombarded by Flamethrower.

Stark:Ya,and we both know that our old strength from our youth is reserved for a real emergency.Not some pesky Houndour.*Stark and Cling both share a bright idea and give Ace a gleefull look*

Ace:What did I do..?
Coolchill214
Coolchill214

Back to top Go down

Post by Pokabu-CUTE! Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:37 pm

Character name: TIARA IM BACK!!!
Species: Empoleon
Info: The Niece of the guild master (or atleast she was on serebii...) She acts like a princess.

Character name: Raymond
Species: Luxio
Info: A nobel Luxio who also seels his findings in dungeons (it was okay in serebii...)

Character name: Baka
Speices: Bannet
Gander: Male
Info: An evil Bannet that likes to mess with everyone with evil illustion like wings falling off, dissapearing, shap shifting, ect.
Pokabu-CUTE!
Pokabu-CUTE!

Friend Code : SS: Lyra, 2923 3957 1557

Back to top Go down

Post by PokeCenter Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:45 pm

Post edited because of language. You should read the rules now! I shouldn't give warnings when I told you all to read the rules in the welcome message.
PokeCenter
PokeCenter

Friend Code : Diamond: 1763-7519-2717

Back to top Go down

Post by Pokabu-CUTE! Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:49 pm

im sorry its a fource of habit cus I left forums for so long. your doing a better job then the serebii game forums I can say that right now, iv seen worse on there....*waits for accpetyness*
Pokabu-CUTE!
Pokabu-CUTE!

Back to top Go down

Post by Coolchill214 Tue Aug 03, 2010 6:04 am

Pokabu-CUTE! wrote:Character name: TIARA IM BACK!!!
Species: Empoleon
Info: The Niece of the guild master (or atleast she was on serebii...) She acts like a princess.

Character name: Raymond
Species: Luxio
Info: A nobel Luxio who also seels his findings in dungeons (it was okay in serebii...)

Character name: Baka
Speices: Bannet
Gander: Male
Info: An evil Bannet that likes to mess with everyone with evil illustion like wings falling off, dissapearing, shap shifting, ect.
I don't mean to mini-mod but you have to read over the rules.Theres some stuff you missed. (And by rules I mean the ones for this Role Play)
Coolchill214
Coolchill214

Back to top Go down

Post by Coolchill214 Tue Aug 03, 2010 6:07 am

OOC:.Posting again.

Ace:This is a dumb idea.If you know me,I'm gonna slack.

Cling:*sigh* Ace you have to get out of the nest and get some friends.Seriously,your 12 and you haven't left the nest yet.

Ace:Dad!I'm 12 in BIRD YEARS.

Both look at Stark.

Stark:Err..I'm not gettin' into this.

Last edited by Coolchill214 on Wed Aug 04, 2010 6:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Coolchill214
Coolchill214

Back to top Go down

Post by Pokabu-CUTE! Tue Aug 03, 2010 7:12 pm

so I have to start them over as their FIRST forms!!!! great -_- and it took 3 games to Evolve tiara 7_7 (and uhh if im talking about the wrong rule please tell me)

I guess you can De-volve them (and take away the niece part too if thats not allowed)

PS: shes Torimaru's niece if you don't remember her.
Pokabu-CUTE!
Pokabu-CUTE!

Back to top Go down

Post by Chipychip101 Wed Aug 04, 2010 2:51 am

OOC: I'm sorry I haven't been around for a while. I've been very busy the past few days. Anyway, in this case, it is okay that the Pokemon are evolved because those characters had already evolved back in the old game on serebii (and it's still okay that Tiara is Torimaru's niece). However, you are only allowed to have two Pokemon. I know you had three before, but this was actually a rule back then, too, and if I let you have three characters, then that would be unfair to the other players who are only allowed to have two.
---

Steelix: *is walking through Apple Woods and comes upon Ace's family's nest* Hello! My name is Officer Fuzzy, the Police Chief for Poketown. I hate to interrupt, but I couldn't help overhearing that you were being threatened by some Houndour. I could probably get them to stop bothering you. If what you've been saying is true, then what these Houndour have been doing is illegal, and they should be punished. You mentioned that you can hardly even leave your nest without being attacked, and that is unacceptable.
Chipychip101
Chipychip101

Back to top Go down

Post by Coolchill214 Wed Aug 04, 2010 6:45 am

OOC:Sorry,Chipychip.
Ace:*sigh*Thank goodness,I don't have to go on with their insane plan!
Cling:It wasn't very insane.We just wanted you to fly out of the nest and go to Poke'Town to get some supplies.
Stark:Again,not getting into this.
Ace:Why is your name Fuzzy?You don't look very Fuzzy.
Coolchill214
Coolchill214

Back to top Go down

Post by Chipychip101 Wed Aug 04, 2010 1:27 pm

Fuzzy: Uh... I don't know. That's just what my parents named me I guess. Well, don't worry, I'll make sure those Houndour stop bothering you. For great justice! *runs off to where the Houndour are and soon returns with the Houndour in handcuffs and muzzles* Is there anything else I can help you with?

OOC: His name is Fuzzy because he's a cop, and people used to call the cops "the fuzz" back in the 50s or 60s. Smile
Chipychip101
Chipychip101

Back to top Go down

Post by Coolchill214 Wed Aug 04, 2010 2:36 pm

OOC:xD That's funny ChipyChip.
Ace:*snicker*Hehehe take that Houndour.
Cling:*sigh*Finally,let's go into Poke'Town.Since,the Houndour are captured we don't have to leave a guard at the nest.
~Later at Poke'Town~
Ace:Whoa,this place is HUGE!*Runs off to the East*
Cling:Hmm...there was something I was supposed to remember....
Stark:Well..
(Cling interrupts Stark):That's it!Houndour don't just go around doing whatever they want!They usually get led by a Houndoom!
*A howl rings in the distance*
Cling:We have to get back to the nest!
Coolchill214
Coolchill214

Back to top Go down

Post by Pokabu-CUTE! Wed Aug 04, 2010 2:42 pm

Raymond was a towns person/ Dungeon store owner in Serebii. Is that that okay or do I still have to take someone out?
Pokabu-CUTE!
Pokabu-CUTE!

Back to top Go down

Post by Chipychip101 Wed Aug 04, 2010 4:35 pm

OOC: Sorry, I forgot he was a townsperson. He's okay, then. Everyone is Accepted!

Fuzzy: O_O Oh dear, that's certainly a problem. We should probably get back over there before he does something nefarious.
Chipychip101
Chipychip101

Back to top Go down

Post by Pokabu-CUTE! Wed Aug 04, 2010 4:47 pm

Tiara: THE RAIN OF TIARA IS BACK! SHE WILL RISE UP THE RANKS AND FINALLY TAKE THE GUILD BACK FOR HER FAMILY!

Baka: kukuku *fades away*

ooc: hey do you remember the Sakura Ninja's?
Pokabu-CUTE!
Pokabu-CUTE!

Back to top Go down

Post by Coolchill214 Wed Aug 04, 2010 5:48 pm

Meanwhile,in the East Outskirts of Poke'Town~
Ace:*humming*I wonder what that howl was?
Mysterious Pokemon:*low growl*Oh,that was just my leader...
Ace:Huh? *spins towards the voice and is suddenly under a Houndour*
Houndour:Remember me?Hehehe.While that Fuzz guy caught my brothers,I escaped.Mehehehe.Give me whatever you have on you.
Ace:I don't...have....anything....
Houndour:Oh really? *gets ready to use Flamethrower when spots the Stick in Ace's hand*Urf,are you...related...to a Farfetch'd?
Ace:Ya...why...do...you....ask?
Houndour:Impressive.*Hops off of Ace*
Ace:*lets out a sigh*What do you mean?
Houndour:Let me explain this somewhere else,okay?
Coolchill214
Coolchill214

Back to top Go down

Post by Chipychip101 Wed Aug 04, 2010 6:35 pm

OOC: Yep, I remember them! I don't remember exactly what Pokemon they were, though...

Fuzzy: *running to Apple Woods* (thinking)I hope that Starly's okay. Oh well, I don't see what kind of trouble he could possibly get into around Poketown. I'm sure he's perfectly fine. And did someone mention that they were going to take over the guild? I suppose I'll investigate that when I get back.

Fuzzy: Ah, I'm here. Houndoom! Show yourself! You're under arrest!
Chipychip101
Chipychip101

Back to top Go down

Post by Coolchill214 Wed Aug 04, 2010 6:50 pm

~Meanwhile,behind the guide in a secret room
Ace:Why do you have a secret room behind this guide?
Houndour:Everyone has their own home.Now,let me explain.Long ago,my father,Houndoom a once great explorer,had a Farfetch'd as a partner.That Farfetch'd was courageous,noble,and brave.They once went exploring through,Waterfall Cave.My father would try to fight off the Water types there,but the Farfetch'd would finish them off.
Ace(Interupting Houndour):What was this Farfetch'd name?(Ace asked this because he had heard a story similar to this one.)
Houndour:You won't know him..but his name....was Stark.
Ace:*gasp*That's my grandfather....
Houndour:Sure..kid...this is serious business....Anyways..
Ace(Interupting Houndour again):I'm not kidding!Stark Applewhite is my grandfather!
Houndour:I never told you his last name...I guess your the real deal kid!This is great!Wait...oh no!We have to get to your nest right away!Before...nevermind let's go!
Coolchill214
Coolchill214

Back to top Go down

Post by Pokabu-CUTE! Wed Aug 04, 2010 7:19 pm

I do, I wanna know if I can use them every once in awhile for a plot.

Baka: *fades back by the Houndour* kukuku It seems we have a famous person here! *eyes flash evil red, he grabs Ace and fades away*
Pokabu-CUTE!
Pokabu-CUTE!

Back to top Go down

Post by Coolchill214 Thu Aug 05, 2010 9:14 am

Houndour (Not bothering to look behind to see if Ace is there):C'Mon kid!No time for messing around!Maybe after this we can form an exploration team..
Thats always been my dream....to form an exploration team with someone related to Stark...
Coolchill214
Coolchill214

Back to top Go down

Post by Pokabu-CUTE! Thu Aug 05, 2010 3:34 pm

Baka: *comes back with a KOed ace* kukuku~ have him, he should wake up from a nightmare in afew minutes, kukuku
Pokabu-CUTE!
Pokabu-CUTE!

Back to top Go down

Post by Coolchill214 Thu Aug 05, 2010 4:09 pm

Houndour:Grrr...some Pokemon these days...Ace,you okay?
Ace:*Wakes up with a start* AHHHH!!!!!!!!!!
Houndour:A Banette got to you.I didnt know...the Banette slowed us down...its probably too late...I can send a warning.Step back kid.
Ace:*stumbles back*
Houndour:GrrrrGRRRRRGRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!HOUND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*A ferocious howl fills the area.*
Coolchill214
Coolchill214

Back to top Go down

Post by Pokabu-CUTE! Thu Aug 05, 2010 4:14 pm

Baka: Kukuku~ *he fades away*

Last edited by Pokabu-CUTE! on Thu Aug 05, 2010 5:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Pokabu-CUTE!
Pokabu-CUTE!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next