Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungen: Myth Explorers

+9
PokeCenter
Pokabu-CUTE!
Coolchill214
uzumakiyuubi
Quicksteel
Chipychip101
TheSquirtleDude
KoolAid
DiscoPichu
13 posters

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down

Pokemon Mystery Dungen: Myth Explorers - Page 8 Empty Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungen: Myth Explorers

Post by Pokabu-CUTE! Sun Aug 08, 2010 9:35 pm

Tiara instanly Blocks the door into the Guild

Tiara: Befor you can com in you must prove worthy to the REAL owner of this guild!

Raymond: She wants you to do tree task for her, dumb ones 7_7. First you must make her a Perfect Spicy Poffin stuffed with pasta.
Pokabu-CUTE!
Pokabu-CUTE!

Friend Code : SS: Lyra, 2923 3957 1557

Back to top Go down

Pokemon Mystery Dungen: Myth Explorers - Page 8 Empty Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungen: Myth Explorers

Post by Coolchill214 Mon Aug 09, 2010 7:04 am

Ace:Uhhh I thought the owner of the Guild's name was Volt..
Ember:This is some sort of hoax,Ace.I live right by the Guild,and I know the Guildmaster is Volt.
Ace:Whats pasta?
Ember: *sigh*
Coolchill214
Coolchill214

Friend Code : SS:1162 3045 0256

Back to top Go down

Post by Pokabu-CUTE! Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:07 pm

Tiara: Its my Family's guild though 7_7

Raymond: You passed my test Smile *takes Tiara away, letting them get in*
Pokabu-CUTE!
Pokabu-CUTE!

Back to top Go down

Post by Coolchill214 Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:29 pm

Ace:Uh okay.Ive taken tests before,but none this easy. Smile
Ember:Hmm *glances at Tiara then back at Raymond* You seem nicer than that Banette we ran into.
Ace:Wasnt that a nightmare. Wink
Coolchill214
Coolchill214

Back to top Go down

Post by Pokabu-CUTE! Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:37 pm

Baka apears next to Tiara

Baka: I caught those guys like you asked me too Tiara *a group of Tied up Houndoom also apear next to baka*

Raymond: O__O You caught the whole gang, you were only supose to bring the Leader.
Pokabu-CUTE!
Pokabu-CUTE!

Back to top Go down

Post by Coolchill214 Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:46 pm

Ember:*sniff* My brothers..are near...we must find them!
Ace:Dont you live right by the Guild?Wouldnt they be right behind in the house?
Ember:Oh yeah..
Ace:*short pause*
Ember:No!There TOO close!Come on!
Coolchill214
Coolchill214

Back to top Go down

Post by Pokabu-CUTE! Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:47 pm

Baka: Hmmmm *fades away again so only his eyes can be seen , he follows behind them
Pokabu-CUTE!
Pokabu-CUTE!

Back to top Go down

Post by Coolchill214 Mon Aug 09, 2010 3:32 pm

Ember:Were being followed,get prepared to battle.*spins around*
Ace:*turns around only to be attacked by a Slash attack*Owww!!!That hurt!Uses Double Team.
Ember:*Gets ready to use Ember*

Last edited by Coolchill214 on Tue Aug 10, 2010 1:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Coolchill214
Coolchill214

Back to top Go down

Post by Pokabu-CUTE! Mon Aug 09, 2010 3:42 pm

Baka istenly dissapears

kukuku~
Pokabu-CUTE!
Pokabu-CUTE!

Back to top Go down

Post by Coolchill214 Tue Aug 10, 2010 1:13 pm

Ember:He's gone.Come on,maybe there's a job we can do.I want to whip some weaklings.
Ace:I dont know,some of the dungeons have really powerful Pokemon in them.For example,I heard Uxie lives at Fogbound Lake.
Ember:Please,I hear Uxie creates an image to hide itself because he's too weak to fight.If Exploration Teams pass it,Uxie just simply takes their memories away.It's pathetic.
Ace:Dont get ahead of yourself,we cant even deal with a pesky Banette,nonetheless a Legendary Pokemon.
Coolchill214
Coolchill214

Back to top Go down

Post by Pokabu-CUTE! Tue Aug 10, 2010 7:39 pm

Baka: kukuku i'll go with you if it helps.
Pokabu-CUTE!
Pokabu-CUTE!

Back to top Go down

Post by Chipychip101 Sun Aug 15, 2010 11:13 am

Fuzzy: Well, seeing as Houndoom probably isn't going to attack anybody, I suppose I'll go back to the police station now.

---

Alexis: There are the stairs, Chesnut! Let's go!

Mightyena: *sitting on the floor with a Drapion and a Sableye* Excuse me, Aipom and Vulpix. Are you, by chance, an exploration team?

Alexis: Yes we are, we're Team Sigma! Are you guys an exploration team too?

Mightyena: ...I suppose one could call us that. Tell me, are you, perchance, here on a mission to rescue somebody?

Alexis: Yes, a Sqirtle, Gible, and Kekleon are stuck on the ninth floor.

Mightyena: And these Pokemon, they are all completely and utterly defenseless? If, say, some nefarious fiend were to come and attack them, they would have no hope of fighting back?

Alexis: I'm not really sure, but I don't think so.

Mightyena: I see. Well, thank you for the information, Team Sigma. You see, your clients are about to become my dinner. *walks toward stairs*

Alexis: O_O What!?

Mightyena: Oh, and don't think you can get to them before me. My good chaps Mightyena and Drapion, you see, fully intend to stop you should you attempt to follow me. So, then, I'm afraid I must be off. *walks down stairs*

*Shiftry and Drapion block the stairs*

Drapion: ...Heh.

Shiftry: You two should turn back now, but I hope you don't, cause it's been a while since I've given out a good beating.
Chipychip101
Chipychip101

Back to top Go down

Post by DiscoPichu Mon Aug 16, 2010 8:37 am

Chesnut: ... Thats not good. We better get going and stop those carnivores!
DiscoPichu
DiscoPichu

Friend Code : SS: 1376-9385-4118

Back to top Go down

Post by Pokabu-CUTE! Tue Aug 17, 2010 4:01 pm

Baka: Fine ignore me~ *fades away*

Tiara: So.....Ray what are you doing here?

Raymond: Selling my stuff.
Pokabu-CUTE!
Pokabu-CUTE!

Back to top Go down

Post by Chipychip101 Tue Aug 17, 2010 11:40 pm

Shiftry: I don't think so. The boss is already on his way, and to even get to the next floor, you've gotta get past us. And I don't think that's gonna happen. Leaf Storm!

Drapion: Heh heh. Maybe you two'll be next on the menu. X-Scissor!
Chipychip101
Chipychip101

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucario9 Wed Sep 22, 2010 7:19 pm

I was just looking at the old game and found this.

Character name: Theo
Species: Teddiursa
Info: A bit of a clutz, but pretty smart as well. He's known to get really angry when someone he loves gets hurt, anbd also doubts himself a lot.

Lucario9

Back to top Go down

Post by coffeecat Tue Oct 12, 2010 6:37 pm

character name:coffeecat
species:snorunt
info:has anger issues,sometimes needs help going along.enjoys to mimic people,will not back down from a fight.
partner:wickedoreo
species:geodude
info:name is self-explanitory.
coffeecat
coffeecat

Friend Code : no wifi:'(

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8