Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AM's AvaSig Market!~ *|*Closed until my return*|* PM me if you want something~

+9
jolteon00
Viper_Support25
sasori89
Porou
Kon
KoolAid
F.H.D
SkateboardingMunchlax
arrancar memory
13 posters

:: Miscellaneous :: Art

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

AM's AvaSig Market!~  *|*Closed until my return*|* PM me if you want something~ - Page 4 Empty Re: AM's AvaSig Market!~ *|*Closed until my return*|* PM me if you want something~

Post by KoolAid Sun Jun 27, 2010 1:55 pm

Probably because Neutral is the smilie i put on the chat all the time when I am not amused, which is most of the time.
KoolAid
KoolAid

Friend Code : 4641-1153-4420

Back to top Go down

AM's AvaSig Market!~  *|*Closed until my return*|* PM me if you want something~ - Page 4 Empty Re: AM's AvaSig Market!~ *|*Closed until my return*|* PM me if you want something~

Post by Ichimarunico Tue Jun 29, 2010 10:00 am

I guess it's finally time to request a sig, if you're not busy Smile
So far nobody's been able to make one with Gin leaning down and waving to Ichigo as the gate falls after he attacked Jidanbo, and that's what I'd really like ^_^
( http://usera.imagecave.com/GodzillaD1/buhbye3px.jpg ) is the picture in question, in case you're unfamiliar)
Ichimarunico
Ichimarunico

Friend Code : 0732 7475 5767

Back to top Go down

Post by arrancar memory Tue Jun 29, 2010 3:22 pm

OMG!!! if you were going to request, I would have used that image anyways!!!!!! *squees*

YAAAAAAAAAY!!! i've been really wanting to do this!!!!

Bye-bye

i just HAVE to put that on it!!!
arrancar memory
arrancar memory

Back to top Go down

Post by Ichimarunico Tue Jun 29, 2010 3:27 pm

Yes please!
xD You're awesome!
Ichimarunico
Ichimarunico

Back to top Go down

Post by arrancar memory Tue Jun 29, 2010 5:08 pm

AM's AvaSig Market!~  *|*Closed until my return*|* PM me if you want something~ - Page 4 Gin2-1

^-^ i know i'm awesome~ <3
arrancar memory
arrancar memory

Back to top Go down

Post by Ichimarunico Tue Jun 29, 2010 5:12 pm

You're right. You totally are. Best sig evar!
Ichimarunico
Ichimarunico

Back to top Go down

Post by arrancar memory Thu Jul 01, 2010 9:01 pm

Okay guys, closing down until I come back :3

I WILL still be doing things though~
If you want something while I'm gone, PM me your request and I'll get to the PM when I get back <3
arrancar memory
arrancar memory

Back to top Go down

Post by EGO maniac Sat Jul 24, 2010 9:15 pm

can u make me a sig of sasuke full body chidori (shippuden)
EGO maniac
EGO maniac

Friend Code : FC:3052 1483 0759

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4