Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AM's AvaSig Market!~ *|*Closed until my return*|* PM me if you want something~

+9
jolteon00
Viper_Support25
sasori89
Porou
Kon
KoolAid
F.H.D
SkateboardingMunchlax
arrancar memory
13 posters

:: Miscellaneous :: Art

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

AM's AvaSig Market!~  *|*Closed until my return*|* PM me if you want something~ - Page 3 Empty Re: AM's AvaSig Market!~ *|*Closed until my return*|* PM me if you want something~

Post by arrancar memory Wed Jun 23, 2010 11:59 pm

you're very welcome ^-^

and sure can do adoxography~ <3
AM's AvaSig Market!~  *|*Closed until my return*|* PM me if you want something~ - Page 3 Adoxography AM's AvaSig Market!~  *|*Closed until my return*|* PM me if you want something~ - Page 3 Adoxography-try1 AM's AvaSig Market!~  *|*Closed until my return*|* PM me if you want something~ - Page 3 Adoxography-try2 AM's AvaSig Market!~  *|*Closed until my return*|* PM me if you want something~ - Page 3 Adoxography-try3
arrancar memory
arrancar memory

Back to top Go down

AM's AvaSig Market!~  *|*Closed until my return*|* PM me if you want something~ - Page 3 Empty Re: AM's AvaSig Market!~ *|*Closed until my return*|* PM me if you want something~

Post by adoxography Thu Jun 24, 2010 11:19 am

They look great, AM! I'm having trouble deciding if I'd like to the plain one or the second text option. I think I'm just going to use the regular one, though, because you can't read the text that well.

Thank you. Smile
adoxography
adoxography

Friend Code : 1248 2704 5027

Back to top Go down

Post by arrancar memory Thu Jun 24, 2010 11:37 am

you're very welcome ^-^ <3
arrancar memory
arrancar memory

Back to top Go down

Post by KoolAid Thu Jun 24, 2010 3:21 pm

Coudja make me a Super Saiyan Vegeta Sig and avy? With text Itachi > All
KoolAid
KoolAid

Friend Code : 4641-1153-4420

Back to top Go down

Post by arrancar memory Thu Jun 24, 2010 6:29 pm

sure can do :3 *glomps google*

itachi is greater than all? that is so evily brilliant of you ;3
arrancar memory
arrancar memory

Back to top Go down

Post by KoolAid Thu Jun 24, 2010 6:36 pm

Jess Jess i know. Please habs it done in a jiffy.
KoolAid
KoolAid

Back to top Go down

Post by arrancar memory Thu Jun 24, 2010 6:53 pm

mmk ^-^

it's hard finding a font that goes good with vegeta :c

hmm... that could be better... might not be done yet~

edit: nope it'll be better :3 you're not getting that one ^-^

edit:
here ya go~ ^-^
Spoiler:

why is it so hard finding a font to go with vegeta? T^T

Last edited by arrancar memory on Thu Jun 24, 2010 7:50 pm; edited 3 times in total
arrancar memory
arrancar memory

Back to top Go down

Post by KoolAid Thu Jun 24, 2010 7:02 pm

Remember its a sig and avy combo. if you dont like vegeta you could just make it an itachi sig.
KoolAid
KoolAid

Back to top Go down

Post by arrancar memory Thu Jun 24, 2010 7:04 pm

lol, it's fine~ <3

is that sig okay?~
arrancar memory
arrancar memory

Back to top Go down

Post by KoolAid Thu Jun 24, 2010 7:21 pm

Its good its just too bad you picked a picture of a fake vegeta -.- he never reaches super saiyan 3 level so that pic is fan-art. I would prefer you re-make it with itachi instead. Sorry if im making you do alot of work.
KoolAid
KoolAid

Back to top Go down

Post by arrancar memory Thu Jun 24, 2010 7:49 pm

okay!!! <3 omg! i love how itachi turned out!!! <3 <3 <3
AM's AvaSig Market!~  *|*Closed until my return*|* PM me if you want something~ - Page 3 Itachisig3
AM's AvaSig Market!~  *|*Closed until my return*|* PM me if you want something~ - Page 3 Itachisig3-try1
AM's AvaSig Market!~  *|*Closed until my return*|* PM me if you want something~ - Page 3 Itachisig3-try2
AM's AvaSig Market!~  *|*Closed until my return*|* PM me if you want something~ - Page 3 Itachisig3-try3

if you want, i can make that an avatar out of it so that avatar and sig can match~
arrancar memory
arrancar memory

Back to top Go down

Post by KoolAid Thu Jun 24, 2010 8:48 pm

Could you? Im picking the last one because the second one is kinda hard to read.
KoolAid
KoolAid

Back to top Go down

Post by arrancar memory Thu Jun 24, 2010 10:46 pm

:3

AM's AvaSig Market!~  *|*Closed until my return*|* PM me if you want something~ - Page 3 Itachiavatar0-1 AM's AvaSig Market!~  *|*Closed until my return*|* PM me if you want something~ - Page 3 Itachiavatar0-2

i tried putting the text on the side but it just didnt look right... -.- same font~

Last edited by arrancar memory on Thu Jun 24, 2010 11:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
arrancar memory
arrancar memory

Back to top Go down

Post by PokeCenter Thu Jun 24, 2010 11:19 pm

Just cut some of the hair off lol.
PokeCenter
PokeCenter

Friend Code : Diamond: 1763-7519-2717

Back to top Go down

Post by Viper_Support25 Fri Jun 25, 2010 7:17 am

arrancar memory wrote:here you go!~ ^-^ i hope you like it <3
AM's AvaSig Market!~  *|*Closed until my return*|* PM me if you want something~ - Page 3 Viper

I love it!

Viper_Support25
Viper_Support25

Friend Code : 3825-1048-9730

Back to top Go down

Post by arrancar memory Fri Jun 25, 2010 7:53 am

^_^ glad you like it~ <3
arrancar memory
arrancar memory

Back to top Go down

Post by KoolAid Fri Jun 25, 2010 3:07 pm

PokeCenter wrote:Just cut some of the hair off lol.
Nevaaaa! btw it is amazing im adding it right now!
KoolAid
KoolAid

Back to top Go down

Post by arrancar memory Fri Jun 25, 2010 3:19 pm

glad you like it ^-^ awe, now i'm jealous -3- it looks awesome....

arrancar memory
arrancar memory

Back to top Go down

Post by PokeCenter Fri Jun 25, 2010 9:28 pm

Hold on Arrancar Memory what is this? "Art is a Blast" The quote he used was "Art... Is an EXPLOSION!" Explosion is better in battle too!
PokeCenter
PokeCenter

Friend Code : Diamond: 1763-7519-2717

Back to top Go down

Post by KoolAid Sat Jun 26, 2010 8:08 am

Nope, in the manga he says its a blast, i dont watch the anime though.
I <3 the new sig BTW Akatsuki ftw! *high five*
And could you change the text in my sig to "you dont have enough hate" ooooh.
KoolAid
KoolAid

Back to top Go down

Post by arrancar memory Sat Jun 26, 2010 9:44 am

*high five*

kk x3

i know that i heard "art is a blast" somewhere in an ep. it might have been a preview~
also, do you watch it subbed or dubbed? there might be a difference with translators~
arrancar memory
arrancar memory

Back to top Go down

Post by KoolAid Sat Jun 26, 2010 12:22 pm

So arrancar, could you make it so it says "You Don't Have Enough Hatred" ? Thnx in advance!
KoolAid
KoolAid

Back to top Go down

Post by arrancar memory Sat Jun 26, 2010 5:39 pm

:3

AM's AvaSig Market!~  *|*Closed until my return*|* PM me if you want something~ - Page 3 Itachisig3-2
arrancar memory
arrancar memory

Back to top Go down

Post by KoolAid Sat Jun 26, 2010 5:53 pm

*sniff* its beautiful*sniff* Awesome Face
KoolAid
KoolAid

Back to top Go down

Post by adoxography Sat Jun 26, 2010 10:40 pm

For some reason, Itachi, that exact look is the one I always imagine you having. xD
adoxography
adoxography

Friend Code : 1248 2704 5027

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next