Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AM's AvaSig Market!~ *|*Closed until my return*|* PM me if you want something~

+9
jolteon00
Viper_Support25
sasori89
Porou
Kon
KoolAid
F.H.D
SkateboardingMunchlax
arrancar memory
13 posters

:: Miscellaneous :: Art

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

AM's AvaSig Market!~  *|*Closed until my return*|* PM me if you want something~ Empty AM's AvaSig Market!~ *|*Closed until my return*|* PM me if you want something~

Post by arrancar memory Mon May 31, 2010 8:20 pm

Hello! ^.~ Well come to my little avatar/signature shop, AM's AM! Here you can order anime avatars or signatures!

Avvy info:
-Anime
-100x100
-can have text or no text

Sig info:
-Anime
-400x150
-Can have any text you want such as a friend code and whatnot

__________________________________________________________________________________________
Okay! So do you want an anime avatar? Just fill this out and post!

Name:
Anime:
Character:
Text or not:
If text, what:

[Anything in particular you want to specify?(opt)]

The main things i need to know are the anime and the anime character you want~ And by text, I mean like a name or something~

___________________________________________________________________________________________
Okay! So do you want an anime signature? Just fill this out and post!

Name:
Anime:
Character:
Render link(opt.):
Text or not:
If text, what:

[Anything in particular you want to specify?(opt)]

The main things i need to know are the anime and the anime character you want~ And by text, I mean like a name, friend code, and/or saying~ You can give me a render if you want something specific. Making sigs can be a bit different than avatars...
____________________________________________________________________________________________________
NOTE!
Spoiler:

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
COMPLETED AVATARS (text versions)
Spoiler:
COMPLETED AVATARS (blanks)
Spoiler:

COMPLETED SIGNATURES (text versions)
Spoiler:

COMPLETED SIGNATURES (blanks)
Spoiler:
______________________________________________________________________________________________________

EXAMPLES!
https://s1007.photobucket.com/albums/af197/arrancar-memory/avatars/
You can look at my sig for an example :3 "We're all mad here~" ^-^ I just love that! <3

Last edited by arrancar memory on Thu Jul 01, 2010 9:00 pm; edited 18 times in total
arrancar memory
arrancar memory

Back to top Go down

AM's AvaSig Market!~  *|*Closed until my return*|* PM me if you want something~ Empty Re: AM's AvaSig Market!~ *|*Closed until my return*|* PM me if you want something~

Post by SkateboardingMunchlax Tue Jun 01, 2010 5:24 am

arrancar memory wrote:Hello! ^.~ Well come to my little avatar shop, AM's AM! Here you can order anime avatars!

Avvy info:
-Anime
-100x100
-can have text or no text

Okay! So do you want an anime avatar? Just fill this out and post!

Name:
Anime:
Character:
Text or not:
If text, what:

The main things i need to know are the anime and the anime character you want~ And by text, I mean like a name or something~

EXAMPLES!
https://s1007.photobucket.com/albums/af197/arrancar-memory/avatars/

Name: SBM
Anime: Nartuo
Character: Sasuke
Text: Yes
If Text, what?: Munch
SkateboardingMunchlax
SkateboardingMunchlax

Friend Code : Don't have Wifi anymore...sorry guys.

Back to top Go down

AM's AvaSig Market!~  *|*Closed until my return*|* PM me if you want something~ Empty Re: AM's AvaSig Market!~ *|*Closed until my return*|* PM me if you want something~

Post by F.H.D Tue Jun 01, 2010 5:34 am

Name: F.H.D
Anime: Bleach
Character: Toushiro Hitsugaya
Text or not: Yes.
If text, what: -Child Prodigy
F.H.D
F.H.D

Friend Code : 0818-1688-5484

Back to top Go down

Post by KoolAid Tue Jun 01, 2010 4:58 pm

Name: Itachi64
Anime: DBZ
Character: Vegeta or Goku
Text: Itachi64
KoolAid
KoolAid

Friend Code : 4641-1153-4420

Back to top Go down

Post by arrancar memory Tue Jun 01, 2010 5:12 pm

okay then~ i'll get to work on those and get them done as soon a i can ^.^

edit:
hey SBM, which sasuke do you want? from the first part or shippuden?
arrancar memory
arrancar memory

Back to top Go down

Post by SkateboardingMunchlax Tue Jun 01, 2010 6:22 pm

arrancar memory wrote:okay then~ i'll get to work on those and get them done as soon a i can ^.^

edit:
hey SBM, which sasuke do you want? from the first part or shippuden?

The one from Shippuden
SkateboardingMunchlax
SkateboardingMunchlax

Back to top Go down

Post by arrancar memory Wed Jun 02, 2010 12:03 am

okie dokey then ^.^

and while i was waiting, i made yours, itachi~
AM's AvaSig Market!~  *|*Closed until my return*|* PM me if you want something~ Itachi-d
i hope you like it! (i saved one without text in case you didnt like the font so... if you want no font or a dif font, just let me know~)

and i'll make the hitsugaya avatar now ^.^ Hitsugaya Hitsugaya Hitsugaya i love shiro-kun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ^.^
arrancar memory
arrancar memory

Back to top Go down

Post by Kon Wed Jun 02, 2010 6:15 am

Name:Sasuke_2008
Anime:naruto
Character: Shippuden Sasuke
Text: Sasuke_2008
Kon
Kon

Friend Code : 0775- 6929-3583(SoulSilver)

Back to top Go down

Post by arrancar memory Thu Jun 03, 2010 4:44 pm

okay, got it all noted down~ (sorry, but it might take me a little while to get to the sasuke ones...)

i finished the hitsugaya one for FHD...
AM's AvaSig Market!~  *|*Closed until my return*|* PM me if you want something~ Fhd-d
as usual, i saved a copy without text, so if you dont like the text, i can change it or give you the one without it~
arrancar memory
arrancar memory

Back to top Go down

Post by KoolAid Thu Jun 03, 2010 4:46 pm

arrancar memory wrote:okie dokey then ^.^

AM's AvaSig Market!~  *|*Closed until my return*|* PM me if you want something~ Itachi-d
i hope you like it! (i saved one without text in case you didnt like the font so... if you want no font or a dif font, just let me know~)

and i'll make the hitsugaya avatar now ^.^ Hitsugaya Hitsugaya Hitsugaya i love shiro-kun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ^.^

YOu forgot the letter i at the end of itachi -_-

Also, the font looks meh to me. If you could, change it.
KoolAid
KoolAid

Back to top Go down

Post by arrancar memory Thu Jun 03, 2010 4:49 pm

itachi64 wrote:
arrancar memory wrote:okie dokey then ^.^

YOu forgot the letter i at the end of itachi -_-

Also, the font looks meh to me. If you could, change it.

OMG >.< sorry sorry! *pleeds for mercy* i'll go fix it right away!

EDIT:
okay, i tried it with 3 other fonts~ if you still dont like any of them, i'll keep trying~
AM's AvaSig Market!~  *|*Closed until my return*|* PM me if you want something~ Itachi2AM's AvaSig Market!~  *|*Closed until my return*|* PM me if you want something~ Itachi3AM's AvaSig Market!~  *|*Closed until my return*|* PM me if you want something~ Itachi4
arrancar memory
arrancar memory

Back to top Go down

Post by KoolAid Thu Jun 03, 2010 5:06 pm

Lol, im gonna be mean and say,

Use vegeta and make another avatar XD
KoolAid
KoolAid

Back to top Go down

Post by arrancar memory Thu Jun 03, 2010 5:09 pm

*sighs*
i had never watched or known anything about DBZ so i had to ask around for who goku was... so i'm guessing vegeta is that blonde guy in your sig?

it might take me a little while to get to all these- NO, I WILL GO MAKE MYSELF DO IT NOW! SASUKE AND SASUKE WILL GET DONE.
arrancar memory
arrancar memory

Back to top Go down

Post by KoolAid Thu Jun 03, 2010 5:31 pm

NO, thats goku.

I will find a render of vegeta.

Done.

http://www.planetrenders.net/renders/displayimage.php?album=search&cat=0&pos=4
KoolAid
KoolAid

Back to top Go down

Post by arrancar memory Thu Jun 03, 2010 8:23 pm

there's isnt an image when i clicked the link... it says "No image to display " T^T sorry that i dont know any thing about DBZ...

okay, well i finished munch's and sasuke's :3
i tried a few fonts...

Munch
Spoiler:

sasuke_2008
Spoiler:
arrancar memory
arrancar memory

Back to top Go down

Post by Kon Thu Jun 03, 2010 8:52 pm

Thanks Am =)
Kon
Kon

Friend Code : 0775- 6929-3583(SoulSilver)

Back to top Go down

Post by F.H.D Fri Jun 04, 2010 4:18 am

Thanks for the Hitsugaya Avitar. Razz
F.H.D
F.H.D

Friend Code : 0818-1688-5484

Back to top Go down

Post by SkateboardingMunchlax Fri Jun 04, 2010 5:34 am

I'll take anyone one, they all look good.
SkateboardingMunchlax
SkateboardingMunchlax

Back to top Go down

Post by arrancar memory Fri Jun 04, 2010 1:36 pm

awe! thank you guys! *hugs* glad you like them! <3
arrancar memory
arrancar memory

Back to top Go down

Post by Porou Fri Jun 04, 2010 2:17 pm

Name: porou
Anime: Naruto
Character: Rock Lee
Text: porou
Porou
Porou

Friend Code : 1634 7901 9880

Back to top Go down

Post by sasori89 Fri Jun 04, 2010 6:29 pm

Name:sasori89
Anime:Naruto shippuden
Character:sasori/sasori's final form(his final form is when he's without his cloak and he has his fan blades on the sides of him and his poisonous hose coming out of his stomac)
Text or not:(none)
If text, what:(none)
sasori89
sasori89

Friend Code : (diamond)1119 1303 7467(soul silver)3953 9250 3304

Back to top Go down

Post by arrancar memory Fri Jun 04, 2010 8:30 pm

kk.... i havent completely gotten through shippuden so... i guess i'll have to prepare myself for spoilerificness -o-

porou~
Spoiler:
arrancar memory
arrancar memory

Back to top Go down

Post by sasori89 Fri Jun 04, 2010 9:15 pm

alright then, tell me when your done okay.
sasori89
sasori89

Friend Code : (diamond)1119 1303 7467(soul silver)3953 9250 3304

Back to top Go down

Post by Porou Fri Jun 04, 2010 10:33 pm

Mickey D's: I'm lovin it~!

Lol, thank you! Very Happy
Porou
Porou

Friend Code : 1634 7901 9880

Back to top Go down

Post by arrancar memory Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:22 am

:3 yay!

hmm.... what ep did sasori go into that form??? found it :3

Last edited by arrancar memory on Sat Jun 05, 2010 7:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
arrancar memory
arrancar memory

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next