Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

im kinda new can people like help me get used the website ?

4 posters

Go down

im kinda new can people like help me get used the website ? Empty im kinda new can people like help me get used the website ?

Post by AlexJVall Sat Mar 20, 2010 1:09 pm

im kinda new but i dont really understand this website
AlexJVall
AlexJVall

Friend Code : 1591-6464-0545

Back to top Go down

im kinda new can people like help me get used the website ? Empty Re: im kinda new can people like help me get used the website ?

Post by Silvershine Sat Mar 20, 2010 6:14 pm

The forums are divided into sections, for easy management of topics and for easy searching for a topic. Within the sections are threads - such as this - that are more specific.

As for the tabs, Home leads to the forums, Portal leads to the chat, FAQ can help answer questions, and Search allows you to search for a topic. Also, you can modify your profile by clicking Profile.
Silvershine
Silvershine

Friend Code : 3910-9829-4113

Back to top Go down

im kinda new can people like help me get used the website ? Empty Re: im kinda new can people like help me get used the website ?

Post by AlexJVall Sun Mar 21, 2010 4:28 pm

thanks
AlexJVall
AlexJVall

Friend Code : 1591-6464-0545

Back to top Go down

Post by PokeCenter Mon Mar 22, 2010 8:48 am

Welcome! Pm me with any questions or concerns.
PokeCenter
PokeCenter

Friend Code : Diamond: 1763-7519-2717

Back to top Go down

Post by nathan776 Mon Mar 22, 2010 9:03 am

Hello , The forum is a way to communicate with other people about there feeling, trades, etc. Anyway hope you understand

Many thx,
Nathan776

nathan776

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down