Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

which pokemon do you consider the most helpfull pokemon you can have in your party

+15
Serge
nesan
pokehunter96
PKMN
BicBoi
Falkner
Yarbardable
manaphylvlx
Dragonkiller
PokeCenter
Pierre
sasori89
raquaza
Kamon
lewiselnecio
19 posters

Go down

which pokemon do you consider the most helpfull pokemon you can have in your party Empty which pokemon do you consider the most helpfull pokemon you can have in your party

Post by lewiselnecio Sat Mar 06, 2010 9:14 pm

who do you think is the most helpful

ill say shuckle/wobboffet

lewiselnecio

Back to top Go down

which pokemon do you consider the most helpfull pokemon you can have in your party Empty Re: which pokemon do you consider the most helpfull pokemon you can have in your party

Post by Kamon Sun Mar 07, 2010 9:42 am

Wow you tripple posted. Sorry dude but read the rules!
You will get 2 infraction points for that. Since double post = 1 tripple will be 2.
Use the edit button next time you have something else to add.
Kamon
Kamon

Friend Code : Pt:2535 9614 6542 SS:3051 9889 4965

Back to top Go down

which pokemon do you consider the most helpfull pokemon you can have in your party Empty Re: which pokemon do you consider the most helpfull pokemon you can have in your party

Post by raquaza Fri Mar 12, 2010 12:01 am

i think my alakazam which is evd.
raquaza
raquaza

Friend Code : 5070 4074 6615

Back to top Go down

Post by sasori89 Fri Mar 12, 2010 6:04 pm

im gonna have to say flygon because of u-turn
kamon:i know that im a lower rank than you so dont get mad at this-->kamon when you give a IP to a user that lets say double/triple posted edit it for them thats what pokecenter told me to do and tell everyone so next time edit it ok, i already edited his so np on this guy so just remember next time
sasori89
sasori89

Friend Code : (diamond)1119 1303 7467(soul silver)3953 9250 3304

Back to top Go down

Post by Pierre Fri Mar 12, 2010 7:41 pm

infernape perfect type coverage and its a speed demon kinda grass knot flamethrower and close combat or lucario ccrunch dragon pulse psycic and aura sphere
Pierre
Pierre

Friend Code : 3309-2262-4404

Back to top Go down

Post by PokeCenter Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:23 pm

Charizard strong fast, and can learn many moves.
PokeCenter
PokeCenter

Friend Code : Diamond: 1763-7519-2717

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragonkiller Sun Mar 21, 2010 8:16 am

i would say spiritomb powerful and very few weaknesses
Dragonkiller
Dragonkiller

Friend Code : 2966 5414 0665

Back to top Go down

Post by manaphylvlx Sun Mar 21, 2010 1:52 pm

forretress because it learns stealth rock spikes and toxic spikes
manaphylvlx
manaphylvlx

Friend Code : 5156 5077 3456

Back to top Go down

Post by Yarbardable Sun Mar 21, 2010 6:37 pm

The most helpful pokemon in a party would have to be smeargle baton passer, second being ninjask pure speed baton passer.
Yarbardable
Yarbardable

Back to top Go down

Post by Falkner Thu Mar 25, 2010 12:29 pm

I would say Steelix with good D
Falkner
Falkner

Friend Code : 4297-1227-6490

Back to top Go down

Post by BicBoi Thu Apr 22, 2010 6:19 pm

ninjask is helpful
BicBoi
BicBoi

Friend Code : SoulSilver:1205-1651-6938

Back to top Go down

Post by PKMN Thu Apr 22, 2010 6:56 pm

i would say dusknoir
good def and sp. def
plus pain split
PKMN
PKMN

Friend Code : 4512 2684 3732

Back to top Go down

Post by pokehunter96 Fri Apr 23, 2010 3:21 pm

yanmega with baton pass
pokehunter96
pokehunter96

Friend Code : 1205 1699 3517

Back to top Go down

Post by nesan Sun Apr 25, 2010 3:47 pm

dragonkiller900 wrote:i would say spiritomb powerful and very few weaknesses
It has no weakness. -_-
I will go with Gardevoir because I like it. >_> LOL
nesan
nesan

Back to top Go down

Post by nesan Sun Apr 25, 2010 3:48 pm

nesan wrote:
dragonkiller900 wrote:i would say spiritomb powerful and very few weaknesses
It has no weakness. -_-
I will go with Gardevoir because I like it. >_> LOL
nesan
nesan

Back to top Go down

Post by Serge Sun Apr 25, 2010 3:50 pm

Double Screener Cresselia with Ice Beam Moonlight and Light Clay...-8 turn reflects and L. Screens + hard to kill + finishes off any dragon sweepers since they lack bug or dark attacks

Serge

Friend Code : 4641 1012 2030

Back to top Go down

Post by nesan Sun Apr 25, 2010 4:11 pm

Serge wrote:Double Screener Cresselia with Ice Beam Moonlight and Light Clay...-8 turn reflects and L. Screens + hard to kill + finishes off any dragon sweepers since they lack bug or dark attacks
Gardevoir use Toxic. OMG Dead Cresselia. O_O
nesan
nesan

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayorw Tue May 25, 2010 3:25 pm

HM Slaves! Such as Krabby!!
Jayorw
Jayorw

Friend Code : SS- 3524 5146 5032

Back to top Go down

Post by Porou Wed May 26, 2010 8:58 pm

I like my Staraptor for in-game purposes, because if I couldn't Fly.....I would quit Pokemon.
Porou
Porou

Friend Code : 1634 7901 9880

Back to top Go down

Post by blazingf Thu May 27, 2010 6:06 pm

Blissey it can survive almost every hit and it can use aromatherapy.
blazingf
blazingf

Friend Code : 4725 9076 4641

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowMoon Thu Nov 25, 2010 4:07 pm

Jayorw wrote:HM Slaves! Such as Krabby!!
they are the most useful, for ingame only. the best in battle would be something that has a move or abillity that can help power-up another pkmn in your party.
ShadowMoon
ShadowMoon

Friend Code : platinum: 3481-3845-8295 heartgold: 3481-4876-1550 battle rev: 5156-9587-6900

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down