Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What are you affraid of? Whats the scariest thing you ever seen?

+23
Serge
SkateboardingMunchlax
arrancar memory
Bob
Kisame
blazingf
raquaza
toejammer
kash
snuffleoffagus
lplegacy
DiscoPichu
youngprince49
nesan
Satisfaction
BicBoi
Halo
sasori89
Tipico
KoolAid
Stardust
bubblemastr
PokeCenter
27 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

What are you affraid of? Whats the scariest thing you ever seen? - Page 2 Empty Re: What are you affraid of? Whats the scariest thing you ever seen?

Post by Kisame Sat May 15, 2010 2:21 pm

I am afrad of....Elmo
Kisame
Kisame

Friend Code : 2923 1564 8503

Back to top Go down

What are you affraid of? Whats the scariest thing you ever seen? - Page 2 Empty Re: What are you affraid of? Whats the scariest thing you ever seen?

Post by Bob Sat May 15, 2010 2:43 pm

I'm afraid of...COOKIEZ

Bob

Back to top Go down

Post by toejammer Sat May 15, 2010 8:56 pm

elmo lmao are you serious.
he is the cutest thting ever
toejammer
toejammer

Friend Code : Soul silver:1720 5559 6012-Diamond:5199 4663 6618

Back to top Go down

Post by KoolAid Sat May 15, 2010 9:03 pm

No! He tickles you until you die!
KoolAid
KoolAid

Friend Code : 4641-1153-4420

Back to top Go down

Post by snuffleoffagus Wed May 19, 2010 10:16 pm

Just saw another pretty strange thing today. I was with a friend who lives in an older house for a while tonight, and he was telling me about how he thought he'd seen and heard strange things in his house before. He claimed to have heard a disembodied voice saying unintelligible often when he was younger, but that it had stopped until recently. We were downstairs in his basement at his pool table when his drink seemed to fly off of the bar counter. We were a little freaked out by that, but more or less blew it off as us moving around too much and causing it to fall ourselves. We finished playing pool, and started walking back upstairs as I saw a smoky looking woman at the top of the stairs looking at him and I. She walked out of view, and after searching the house, she was no where to be found... creepy stuff.
snuffleoffagus
snuffleoffagus

Friend Code : Main (HG)-3481 5174 5889

Back to top Go down

Post by BicBoi Wed May 19, 2010 10:19 pm

Lol im also afraid of movies like everytime i see a scary movie i have to go spend the night at a friends house >.> idk why
BicBoi
BicBoi

Friend Code : SoulSilver:1205-1651-6938

Back to top Go down

Post by arrancar memory Wed May 19, 2010 10:23 pm

that cockroach that was about a foot from my head the night before last night O.O SINCE WHEN DO COCKROACHES FLY????!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i was crying for like an hour after i saw it... my mom refused to do anything! T-T AND IT WAS HUGE! IT WAS AT LEAST LIKE THREE INCHES LONG!
arrancar memory
arrancar memory

Back to top Go down

Post by SkateboardingMunchlax Thu May 20, 2010 5:28 am

I'm at least scared of Crabs. They are the nastiest things ever. One time, I squished a crab and the blood looks like peanut butter.

~PF89~
SkateboardingMunchlax
SkateboardingMunchlax

Friend Code : Don't have Wifi anymore...sorry guys.

Back to top Go down

Post by snuffleoffagus Thu May 20, 2010 3:49 pm

Arrancar, just a warning, but try and watch the caps.
snuffleoffagus
snuffleoffagus

Friend Code : Main (HG)-3481 5174 5889

Back to top Go down

Post by arrancar memory Thu May 20, 2010 5:55 pm

bit i was crying and it was terrifying... T-T
arrancar memory
arrancar memory

Back to top Go down

Post by PokeCenter Thu May 20, 2010 7:11 pm

A cockroach! Spiders are more scary, and I know you've seen one.
PokeCenter
PokeCenter

Friend Code : Diamond: 1763-7519-2717

Back to top Go down

Post by arrancar memory Thu May 20, 2010 7:58 pm

yes... but this roach was much bigger than any spider i've seen... i think the biggest spider i've seen was about the side of a gold dollar... o.o' it was scary but... i think i was more terrified out of my mind by the cockroach that was about a foot from my head T-T
arrancar memory
arrancar memory

Back to top Go down

Post by Serge Fri May 21, 2010 4:51 pm

Dead bird with a cracked skull on a mercedes in the parking lot...Poor mercedes...had blood staines all over it...Hope they'll get off...and it was such a nice mercedes <3

Serge

Friend Code : 4641 1012 2030

Back to top Go down

Post by BicBoi Fri May 21, 2010 5:40 pm

Yeah i agree with poke spiders are more scary my friend got bit by one and she was in the hospital for like 3 weeks
BicBoi
BicBoi

Friend Code : SoulSilver:1205-1651-6938

Back to top Go down

Post by SkateboardingMunchlax Fri May 21, 2010 5:57 pm

Gosh, some spiders are poisonous. You did need to be careful about getting near them, otherwise, you'll get bit.

~PF89~
SkateboardingMunchlax
SkateboardingMunchlax

Friend Code : Don't have Wifi anymore...sorry guys.

Back to top Go down

Post by The King Sun May 23, 2010 12:02 pm

the assassin spider is pretty creepy

The King

Friend Code : 0689-7512-1401

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayorw Tue May 25, 2010 6:42 pm

PokeCenter wrote:I`m scared of spiders because you never know which of those mo-fos are POISONUS affraid , but I always deal with them big mo-fos in my house because no one else will. If its a black spider I unload the raid because it may be a black widow. I`m scared of DEEP water affraid . I recently learned to swim well. I go in the 13 feet, and sat WOAH if I fall i`m screwed! I still do swim in the 13 feet.

One time when I was like 6 I was at some place with a long hallway, abd alot of doors. Then I look back the people were gone. All that was their was a DUMMY!!! affraid sitting. I look away, and back IT`S GONE!!! scary stuff. I thought it was in the back of the car affraid when we left. SCARY STUFF!!!

affraid affraid affraid

But if you get bit by a spider, you might become.... SPIDERMAN!!!

Lol, but in all seriousness, my biggest fear is probably being alone for the rest of my life.. Shiver!!!
Jayorw
Jayorw

Friend Code : SS- 3524 5146 5032

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightmare Tue May 25, 2010 8:41 pm

I'm afraid of Pokecenter because he doesn't like me and he wants to ban me soon.
Nightmare
Nightmare

Friend Code : No FC for you.

Back to top Go down

Post by mewoxeys Tue May 25, 2010 8:46 pm

im afraid of the rake
mewoxeys
mewoxeys

Friend Code : 3438 5238 7366

Back to top Go down

Post by PokeCenter Tue May 25, 2010 8:50 pm

Black widows are very creepy! Nightmare you cursed so I had to ban you in the chat you called people names I had to ban you.
PokeCenter
PokeCenter

Friend Code : Diamond: 1763-7519-2717

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum