Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What are you affraid of? Whats the scariest thing you ever seen?

+23
Serge
SkateboardingMunchlax
arrancar memory
Bob
Kisame
blazingf
raquaza
toejammer
kash
snuffleoffagus
lplegacy
DiscoPichu
youngprince49
nesan
Satisfaction
BicBoi
Halo
sasori89
Tipico
KoolAid
Stardust
bubblemastr
PokeCenter
27 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

What are you affraid of? Whats the scariest thing you ever seen? Empty What are you affraid of? Whats the scariest thing you ever seen?

Post by PokeCenter Sun Dec 27, 2009 10:56 pm

I`m scared of spiders because you never know which of those things are POISONOUS, but I always deal with them big spiders in my house since nobody else will. If it's a black spider I unload the raid because it may be a black widow. I`m scared of DEEP water well not really though. I go in the 13 feet, and get spooked because if I fall in I'm screwed! I still do swim in the 13 feet.

One time when I was like 6 I was at some place with a long hallway, and a lot of doors. Then I look back the people were gone. All that was their was a dummy It was sitting. I look away, and back IT`S GONE!!! scary stuff. I thought it was in the back of the car affraid when we left. SCARY STUFF!!!

affraid affraid affraid

Last edited by PokeCenter on Tue May 25, 2010 8:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
PokeCenter
PokeCenter

Friend Code : Diamond: 1763-7519-2717

Back to top Go down

What are you affraid of? Whats the scariest thing you ever seen? Empty Re: What are you affraid of? Whats the scariest thing you ever seen?

Post by bubblemastr Mon Dec 28, 2009 4:09 am

me and my 2 brothers shared a room when we were young, this was about whe i was 6 y/o. my older brother was afraid of the dark so we had a lamp on at night. we were talking and it was already past our bed time and my mom over-heard us so she decided to turn off the lamp to make us go to sleep. it was pitch black, my brothers were asleep, but i could not doze off so i began to look around the room. in my closet i saw two red eyes looking torwards me. just a deep, blood red. no noise, no moving, just there. i pulled the blanket over my eyes and went to sleep. never saw it again.
bubblemastr
bubblemastr

Friend Code : 5156 3200 6307

Back to top Go down

What are you affraid of? Whats the scariest thing you ever seen? Empty Re: What are you affraid of? Whats the scariest thing you ever seen?

Post by Stardust Mon Dec 28, 2009 4:14 am

When I was younger, I was in my room, with no lights on, except the moonshine going through the window. I'm there trying to get to sleep when I some-what transparent black figure. I was scared poop-less, and watched as I heard noises like my stuff being dragged out from the cabinet. I was staring there the whole time with sweat covering my body. I never got any sleep that night. I lied in my bed not moving.
Stardust
Stardust

Friend Code : Don't have Wifi...

Back to top Go down

Post by KoolAid Mon Dec 28, 2009 11:13 am

lolthe scariest thing i ever saw was.....YOUR FACE!!oooh burn.

but seriously im scared of death

the person/thing/undead guy who takes your soul
KoolAid
KoolAid

Friend Code : 4641-1153-4420

Back to top Go down

Post by bubblemastr Tue Dec 29, 2009 3:41 pm

My uncle had an encounter like that once. It was the middle of the night and he was walking into the house. Before he got in this black figure of a man extended his arm almost like he was offering his hand for my uncle to go with him. My uncle chased him though the yard all the way to the back near some woods
bubblemastr
bubblemastr

Friend Code : 5156 3200 6307

Back to top Go down

Post by Tipico Sat Feb 06, 2010 4:26 pm

Im scared of death. This is an interesting topic btw. The scariest thing i ever seen? Hmm i cant think of anything atm but i have seem some weird &*@!( i have heard stuff... whispers... But really death is the scariest.
Tipico
Tipico

Back to top Go down

Post by sasori89 Sat Feb 06, 2010 4:30 pm

death is beutiful easy life is harder, the scariest thing ive ever seen was when my two cousin's tied me to a chair and made me watch 2 girls 1 cup i had that image for days and uhhhhh...
sasori89
sasori89

Friend Code : (diamond)1119 1303 7467(soul silver)3953 9250 3304

Back to top Go down

Post by Tipico Sat Feb 06, 2010 4:35 pm

hahahaha lol at that 'scariest thing' xDDDDDD
But death is scary... life is hard yes, but what really is scary is 'not knowing' because when you die... you dont know what goes next, you cant know. And the idea of disappearing forever is just the scariest-est thing in the universe. Although i just dont think that is what happens.
Tipico
Tipico

Back to top Go down

Post by Halo Sat Feb 06, 2010 4:38 pm

mine was someone tried to break in my back door and when the nob turned and i saw it there was no one there and this was in the morning when i was about to get on the bus and i called my next door neighbor which he is a cop and no foot prints were found, and couple days later there was a light that was 5 ft off the fround just floaating and moving around and it just dissaperd
Halo
Halo

Friend Code : 1548-6274-7684

Back to top Go down

Post by Tipico Sat Feb 06, 2010 4:44 pm

About the light thing there's a phenomena called 'ball lighting' so it prolly was just that =) I like creepy stuff btw, i have investigated some... things.
Tipico
Tipico

Back to top Go down

Post by Halo Sat Feb 06, 2010 4:44 pm

yeah it started to freak me out and it just vanished
Halo
Halo

Friend Code : 1548-6274-7684

Back to top Go down

Post by sasori89 Sat Feb 06, 2010 4:47 pm

omg death isnt scary its beutiful a millon times better than life and no im not emo lol but once when i was like 5 or 6 i climbed at the top of my house and tried to jump in the pool cuz i mean that would be really cool a 15 foot drop in to the pool and i didnt jump far inof that was i was about to hit the floor face first my uncle tackled me in with his clothes on into the pool and made it safely in the pool
sasori89
sasori89

Friend Code : (diamond)1119 1303 7467(soul silver)3953 9250 3304

Back to top Go down

Post by BicBoi Tue Apr 20, 2010 9:09 pm

im scared of heights >.>
BicBoi
BicBoi

Friend Code : SoulSilver:1205-1651-6938

Back to top Go down

Post by Satisfaction Thu Apr 22, 2010 3:49 pm

I`m scared of bird
Satisfaction
Satisfaction

Friend Code : 0389 1208 2213 / 0217 2910 0823

Back to top Go down

Post by nesan Sun Apr 25, 2010 4:06 pm

My GF after I miss her Birthday Party. >_> Scary.
nesan
nesan

Back to top Go down

Post by PokeCenter Sun Apr 25, 2010 7:58 pm

Lol.
PokeCenter
PokeCenter

Friend Code : Diamond: 1763-7519-2717

Back to top Go down

Post by youngprince49 Thu May 06, 2010 7:21 pm

i am scared of snakes.They are so slimy and nasty.The scariest thing i seen is a snake in me bedroom wen i was younger.
youngprince49
youngprince49

Friend Code : 1763 5098 9073

Back to top Go down

Post by DiscoPichu Fri May 07, 2010 4:20 pm

Scariest thing I've seen? Itachi's posts. Jk! tongue

Anyways, bees, Zubats, and a kid in my grade named Adam Rodgers.

Disco~
DiscoPichu
DiscoPichu

Friend Code : SS: 1376-9385-4118

Back to top Go down

Post by lplegacy Fri May 07, 2010 7:53 pm

Dolls. Have you ever seen a big room with like, 100 dolls staring at you from all directions? And you know what's strange? The more life-like you make them, the creepier they get!
lplegacy
lplegacy

Friend Code : Diamond: 2751-3860-2385

Back to top Go down

Post by snuffleoffagus Fri May 07, 2010 8:25 pm

Three crazy scary things happened to me in a week. When I was a little kid, like five or six, I was always depressed because I was growing up in an alcoholic family. So anyway, we moved into a 100+ year old fixer upper and for a few years I would always hear noises, especially at night. One night, a few years after moving in, I woke up and saw a man sitting at the edge of my bed in an old fedora. It was dark and his face was shadowed so I couldn't make out what he looked like besides the fedora, though. I hid my face in my pillow for at least 30 minutes and when I looked back up, no one was there. Two nights later, my younger sister screamed that she had seen a ghost. When I asked what the ghost looked like she described a middle aged man in a funny hat with no eyes. That terrified me. The next night Mr. Fedora was in my room again, and he tipped his hat to me. After that I got into the habbit of sleeping with a light or TV on. One night, a few months later, I woke up to see Mr. Fedora flashing the lights off and on looking right at me, and I could clearly see a face with no eyes. After a few years, I stopped seeing Fedora altogether, but I continued to hear noises and voices on occasion until I moved out in 2002. I always would try and convince myself that the Fedora man was just something I saw in my half sleep, but that light switch thing was like his way of making sure I knew he was real. Fedora man showed up at his height to me in 1997, and even now when I remember it, the hair on the back of my neck stands up.
Pokecenter, your signature and avatar scares the poop out of me! 😉

Last edited by snuffleoffagus on Wed May 19, 2010 10:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
snuffleoffagus
snuffleoffagus

Friend Code : Main (HG)-3481 5174 5889

Back to top Go down

Post by kash Fri May 07, 2010 8:31 pm

Scariest thing I've seen... hmm probably the site of my GF breaking up with me, theoretically of course haha.
kash
kash

Friend Code : 2922-6677-0728

Back to top Go down

Post by toejammer Mon May 10, 2010 9:50 am

well mine was a dead fox its brain was splatterd everything
toejammer
toejammer

Friend Code : Soul silver:1720 5559 6012-Diamond:5199 4663 6618

Back to top Go down

Post by raquaza Mon May 10, 2010 1:40 pm

For me it`s a dog that`s hungry and runs after me.
raquaza
raquaza

Friend Code : 5070 4074 6615

Back to top Go down

Post by toejammer Wed May 12, 2010 2:09 pm

bob i am serious it was on the way to schooll and like half of its body was down the road and the other half was here crushed in blood and you could see the brain
toejammer
toejammer

Friend Code : Soul silver:1720 5559 6012-Diamond:5199 4663 6618

Back to top Go down

Post by blazingf Sat May 15, 2010 1:32 pm

I'm deathly afraid of mice. I saw one in my house and lived with my friend for a week.
blazingf
blazingf

Friend Code : 4725 9076 4641

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum