Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Opinions Of UpComing Black Ops and Halo Reach?

3 posters

:: Gaming :: Other Gaming

Go down

Opinions Of  UpComing Black Ops and Halo Reach? Empty Opinions Of UpComing Black Ops and Halo Reach?

Post by pokemonkid123 Thu Aug 12, 2010 9:57 am

Ive Look Throught The Youtube Page On Black Ops, And Saw Two Featured Videos, One Was Multiplayer, And The Other Was Story Mode.

The One With Multiplayer Was AMAZING, You Can Put Cameras, And Drive a Small RC Car That Blows Up When Activated,
Also There are New Weapons, Maybe Camos, And I Saw In The Killstreaks UAV and Care Package Which Makes Me Thing Of MW2. If You Would Like To Watch The Video Your Self, go To Youtube.com And Type In Black Ops, and Look For The Vidoes. The Quality Is Actually Stunning and Treyarch Is Coming Back Now. I Dont Realll Know But Id Suggest Pre-Ordering That Game. Black OPS Comes Out November 9th, 2010

Halo Reach- I Havent Seen The Videos But I Heard It Is GOing To BE The Game Of The Decade, Ive Never Owned A Halo Game But Id Be Sure To Try It Out.
This Game Comes Out September 14, 2010

This Game Is A MUST PRE -ORDER Because Its Been In The Making For 2 Years, And You Wont Be Able To Get It If You Dont Pre Order it
pokemonkid123
pokemonkid123

Friend Code : 2064-1690-5188

Back to top Go down

Opinions Of  UpComing Black Ops and Halo Reach? Empty Re: Opinions Of UpComing Black Ops and Halo Reach?

Post by Quickster Thu Aug 12, 2010 4:25 pm

I saw the Black Ops multiplayer trailer it looked awesome.
The Camera placing thing was pretty cool.
I also liked that Crossbow thing with Explosive Arrows.

Halo Reach. Probably will be the game of the year.
Quickster
Quickster

Friend Code : 3781 7773 8465

Back to top Go down

Opinions Of  UpComing Black Ops and Halo Reach? Empty Re: Opinions Of UpComing Black Ops and Halo Reach?

Post by pokemonkid123 Thu Aug 12, 2010 4:51 pm

yea, and guess what! Beta Comes Out Septembber 1st or 2ned !!
pokemonkid123
pokemonkid123

Back to top Go down

Post by DXD100 Thu Aug 12, 2010 9:09 pm

Ill buy CoD:BO for wii...so i hope its the same gameplay xD...btw do u know the link to the storyline vid i cant find it??(or is it the Eminem trailer u r talking about)
DXD100
DXD100

Friend Code : 1205 1809 4538(SS)

Back to top Go down

Post by pokemonkid123 Fri Aug 13, 2010 12:43 pm

DXD100 wrote:Ill buy CoD:BO for wii...so i hope its the same gameplay xD...btw do u know the link to the storyline vid i cant find it??(or is it the Eminem trailer u r talking about)

Its The One With 2.2 Million Views
pokemonkid123
pokemonkid123

Back to top Go down

Post by DXD100 Fri Aug 13, 2010 4:03 pm

pokemonkid123 wrote:
DXD100 wrote:Ill buy CoD:BO for wii...so i hope its the same gameplay xD...btw do u know the link to the storyline vid i cant find it??(or is it the Eminem trailer u r talking about)

Its The One With 2.2 Million Views
idk if i can find it tht way xD
DXD100
DXD100

Friend Code : 1205 1809 4538(SS)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down