Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who thinks they should make a pokemon game showing the life of proffesor oak?

+10
snuffleoffagus
paul
arrancar memory
Jayorw
pokehunter96
BicBoi
Viper_Support25
Akihide
raquaza
toejammer
14 posters

Go down

Should they make a game where you play as proffesor oak

Who thinks they should make a pokemon game showing the life of proffesor oak? Vote_lcap67%Who thinks they should make a pokemon game showing the life of proffesor oak? Vote_rcap 67% 
[ 6 ]
Who thinks they should make a pokemon game showing the life of proffesor oak? Vote_lcap33%Who thinks they should make a pokemon game showing the life of proffesor oak? Vote_rcap 33% 
[ 3 ]

Total Votes : 9

Who thinks they should make a pokemon game showing the life of proffesor oak? Empty Who thinks they should make a pokemon game showing the life of proffesor oak?

Post by toejammer Mon Apr 19, 2010 1:58 pm

I think they should do a game where you play as proffesor oak it would be kind of cool.
write your views down below
toejammer
toejammer

Friend Code : Soul silver:1720 5559 6012-Diamond:5199 4663 6618

Back to top Go down

Who thinks they should make a pokemon game showing the life of proffesor oak? Empty Re: Who thinks they should make a pokemon game showing the life of proffesor oak?

Post by raquaza Mon Apr 19, 2010 2:00 pm

Yeah.When i borrowed plstinum i was asking myself:
-It`s not fair.I wanted to be Prof.Oak.
REALLY!!!
raquaza
raquaza

Friend Code : 5070 4074 6615

Back to top Go down

Who thinks they should make a pokemon game showing the life of proffesor oak? Empty Re: Who thinks they should make a pokemon game showing the life of proffesor oak?

Post by Akihide Mon Apr 19, 2010 2:01 pm

The one problem with that is that you could only use the original 151 pokemon as the rest wouldn't have been "discovered" then.

But it's a nice concept, and would give a background story for oak.
Akihide
Akihide

Friend Code : 4469-3412-8092

Back to top Go down

Post by toejammer Mon Apr 19, 2010 2:09 pm

Akihide wrote:The one problem with that is that you could only use the original 151 pokemon as the rest wouldn't have been "discovered" then.

But it's a nice concept, and would give a background story for oak.

yeah true it wwould only be 151 pokemon but the idea is still great and everyone would love it.
they should call it
pokemon red/blue:the oak chronicles XD
toejammer
toejammer

Friend Code : Soul silver:1720 5559 6012-Diamond:5199 4663 6618

Back to top Go down

Post by Viper_Support25 Mon Apr 19, 2010 2:44 pm

It would be pretty cool. Very Happy
Viper_Support25
Viper_Support25

Friend Code : 3825-1048-9730

Back to top Go down

Post by BicBoi Mon Apr 19, 2010 4:34 pm

It would be ok
BicBoi
BicBoi

Friend Code : SoulSilver:1205-1651-6938

Back to top Go down

Post by pokehunter96 Mon Apr 19, 2010 5:33 pm

id buy it if there was one that be sweet even with only 151 pokemon
pokehunter96
pokehunter96

Friend Code : 1205 1699 3517

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayorw Tue May 25, 2010 3:30 pm

It would be interesting, but since its history, it would have to be a very straight foward game with no open world exploration, because you would have to follow his exact footsteps.
Jayorw
Jayorw

Friend Code : SS- 3524 5146 5032

Back to top Go down

Post by arrancar memory Tue May 25, 2010 4:11 pm

eh.... i dont think that would be that great...
arrancar memory
arrancar memory

Back to top Go down

Post by paul Tue May 25, 2010 4:52 pm

i would love to be oak xD

paul

Back to top Go down

Post by snuffleoffagus Tue May 25, 2010 6:17 pm

I actually think that's a pretty interesting idea, and is fairly easily supported by the story as of now. However, I can see a few problems happening, such as how to incorporate new Pokemon into the game without disrupting the story.
snuffleoffagus
snuffleoffagus

Friend Code : Main (HG)-3481 5174 5889

Back to top Go down

Post by Hokemon Tue May 25, 2010 6:18 pm

Well u mean as he was a kid? If so then they should definaly show him battling agatha in the elite four(had a rivilary)
Hokemon
Hokemon

Friend Code : 0174-3650-1026

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayorw Wed May 26, 2010 4:44 pm

Hokemon wrote:Well u mean as he was a kid? If so then they should definaly show him battling agatha in the elite four(had a rivilary)

The lore behind Prof. Oak would be interesting, how he grew up and how he became a pokemon prof. Instead of a game though, I think they should make a movie or short tv series about it.
Jayorw
Jayorw

Friend Code : SS- 3524 5146 5032

Back to top Go down

Post by blazingf Thu May 27, 2010 6:09 pm

I think it would be very boring. You would not be able battle or trade pokemon.
blazingf
blazingf

Friend Code : 4725 9076 4641

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowMoon Thu Nov 25, 2010 4:17 pm

yes, the ancient pokeballs & celebii movie time slip would be a great addition to it.
ShadowMoon
ShadowMoon

Friend Code : platinum: 3481-3845-8295 heartgold: 3481-4876-1550 battle rev: 5156-9587-6900

Back to top Go down

Post by Porou Thu Nov 25, 2010 6:56 pm

I think it'd be an interesting game to play, especially considering the sneek peerk we got of him in the Celebi movie.
Porou
Porou

Friend Code : 1634 7901 9880

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down