Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How do you play pokemon in game?

5 posters

Go down

How do you play pokemon in game? Empty How do you play pokemon in game?

Post by CC32 Fri Nov 05, 2010 8:23 pm

I'm intrested in how all of you play pokemon in-game.

There's a lot of ways to play, for me I just play through it. No guide, no pokedex. Catching anything that looks cool to train. Before I knew anything about ev's or stats I just played. Now I can't stand on playing a game and knowing the pokemon I am training are pretty useless.

So, How do the rest of you play???

CC32

Back to top Go down

How do you play pokemon in game? Empty Re: How do you play pokemon in game?

Post by ShadowMoon Mon Nov 08, 2010 12:59 am

no guide
main team=6 pkmn
at least 2 hm slaves(not included in main team)
don't look at info about new game til it comes out
keep each pkmn in main team @ the same lv
How do you play pokemon in game? Wildpkmnpolicy2
ShadowMoon
ShadowMoon

Friend Code : platinum: 3481-3845-8295 heartgold: 3481-4876-1550 battle rev: 5156-9587-6900

Back to top Go down

Post by Umbrielle Mon Nov 08, 2010 2:26 am

When I play Pokemon, my team is constantly changing until about halfway through the game, when I've caught the primary legendary. Until then, I use lots of weaker Pokemon (Butterfree and Pidgeotto, for example) but substitute them out as I get access to better Pokemon. I almost always include my starter and the legendary in my final team.

In-game is essentially an RPG. A guide ruins it for me. I don't treat it the way I treat competitive battling.
Umbrielle
Umbrielle

Friend Code : N/A

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowMoon Mon Nov 08, 2010 3:42 am

Umbriel wrote:When I play Pokemon, my team is constantly changing until about halfway through the game, when I've caught the primary legendary. Until then, I use lots of weaker Pokemon (Butterfree and Pidgeotto, for example) but substitute them out as I get access to better Pokemon. I almost always include my starter and the legendary in my final team.

In-game is essentially an RPG. A guide ruins it for me. I don't treat it the way I treat competitive battling.
thats pretty much what i do, but i olny catch the good ones along the way. + i try to get a varity of types on my team. sense i usualy know the types of every pkmn(outside the 5th gen) i keep spots open for certin pkmn. because of this i normaly have 3 pkmn in my main team until later in the game. + because of my
*keep each pkmn in main team @ the same lv* policy, i often have to train my newer main pkmns lvs up. i forgot to put down another one of my policys on my last post:
*always keep pkmn 5 lvs above the highst lv pkmn seen.*

p.s. Umbriel, i also keep the starter as well and the main legendary in my team.
ShadowMoon
ShadowMoon

Friend Code : platinum: 3481-3845-8295 heartgold: 3481-4876-1550 battle rev: 5156-9587-6900

Back to top Go down

Post by Boota212 Sun Nov 14, 2010 7:41 pm

I tend to keep pokemon I enjoy, regardless of their stats. My final team in SoulSilver had a Noctowl on it, actually!! I just play through the game, no guides or anything of that nature.
Boota212
Boota212

Friend Code : 0217-5260-7916

Back to top Go down

Post by Eclipse13 Sat Dec 18, 2010 1:39 pm

i cought all the pokemon I liked killed all the ones I didnt like, and i had like 10 geodudes and 6 buizels.
Eclipse13
Eclipse13

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down