Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Resident evil 5 my favorite

4 posters

Go down

Resident evil 5 my favorite Empty Resident evil 5 my favorite

Post by cloudstrifesepiroth Tue Dec 08, 2009 10:31 pm

Very Happy

rom the ashes of old conflicts, a new terror arises. The Umbrella Corporation and its crop of lethal viruses have been destroyed and contained. But a new, more dangerous threat has emerged. Years after surviving the events in Raccoon City, Chris Redfield has been fighting the scourge of bio-organic weapons all over the world. Now a member of the Bio-terrorism Security Assessment Alliance (BSSA), Chris is sent to Africa to investigate a biological agent that is transforming the populace into aggressive and disturbing creatures. Joined by another local BSSA agent, Sheva Alomar, the two must work together to solve the truth behind the disturbing turn of events. Featuring a revolutionary new co-op mode of gameplay, Resident Evil 5 will let players experience fear together as terror moves out of the shadows and into the light of day.
cloudstrifesepiroth
cloudstrifesepiroth

Back to top Go down

Resident evil 5 my favorite Empty This is my Favorite game now only if u had it for PS3 cuz Xbox sucks and PS3 is the best then we could play together

Post by Nightmare17 Sun Dec 13, 2009 10:25 am

cloudstrifesepiroth wrote:Very Happy

rom the ashes of old conflicts, a new terror arises. The Umbrella Corporation and its crop of lethal viruses have been destroyed and contained. But a new, more dangerous threat has emerged. Years after surviving the events in Raccoon City, Chris Redfield has been fighting the scourge of bio-organic weapons all over the world. Now a member of the Bio-terrorism Security Assessment Alliance (BSSA), Chris is sent to Africa to investigate a biological agent that is transforming the populace into aggressive and disturbing creatures. Joined by another local BSSA agent, Sheva Alomar, the two must work together to solve the truth behind the disturbing turn of events. Featuring a revolutionary new co-op mode of gameplay, Resident Evil 5 will let players experience fear together as terror moves out of the shadows and into the light of day.
Nightmare17
Nightmare17

Friend Code : 2880-1046-9094

Back to top Go down

Resident evil 5 my favorite Empty Re: Resident evil 5 my favorite

Post by moonpie30564 Tue Mar 23, 2010 5:00 pm

good game but to short i had infinite ammo for almost all my guns in like a day lol
moonpie30564
moonpie30564

Friend Code : 5328 2698 4996

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragon Sat Apr 10, 2010 10:32 am

ye it was good with wesker Very Happy but he will come back(as always)
Dragon
Dragon

Friend Code : 1548 3984 0227

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum