Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello, i hope your not scamming buggers

+4
BicBoi
raquaza
PokeCenter
Kaboose
8 posters

Go down

Hello, i hope your not scamming buggers Empty Hello, i hope your not scamming buggers

Post by Kaboose Mon Oct 11, 2010 11:53 am

So, i was on my forum i usually go to when one of your mods messaged me telling me i was 'moderater material'. Enflattened by his comment i registered here hoping you werent going to be total scamming buggers just to make me join your forum out of popularity.

If so, i hope to have a good time here.

Kaboose
Kaboose
Kaboose

Friend Code : N/A

Back to top Go down

Hello, i hope your not scamming buggers Empty Re: Hello, i hope your not scamming buggers

Post by PokeCenter Mon Oct 11, 2010 12:21 pm

Welcome! You can apply for Moderator on the Announcements forum topic Applications.
PokeCenter
PokeCenter

Friend Code : Diamond: 1763-7519-2717

Back to top Go down

Hello, i hope your not scamming buggers Empty Re: Hello, i hope your not scamming buggers

Post by raquaza Mon Oct 11, 2010 12:35 pm

Hi!Make sure to be active, cause you`l get cool prizes.Don`t forget to read the rules.
raquaza
raquaza

Friend Code : 5070 4074 6615

Back to top Go down

Post by BicBoi Mon Oct 11, 2010 3:14 pm

Welcome!!
BicBoi
BicBoi

Friend Code : SoulSilver:1205-1651-6938

Back to top Go down

Post by Baokki King Mon Oct 11, 2010 3:57 pm

Hi! I'm probably twice as new as you! This place is great, I assure you. You'll have a good time, as long as you follow the rules and take part in many activities.
Baokki King
Baokki King

Friend Code : Then I realise that my game has been reset. Nooooo! Will get when I can.

Back to top Go down

Post by kingofjazz Mon Oct 11, 2010 4:05 pm

Hey Kaboose,

Your not who i think you are, are you? Rofl lol

Welcome buddy Very Happy
kingofjazz
kingofjazz

Friend Code : 2107-1100-9107

Back to top Go down

Post by Baokki King Mon Oct 11, 2010 4:32 pm

I received one alike. The person who PMed me got banned. Smile I mean Sad Apparently I was mod material for my Username.
Baokki King
Baokki King

Friend Code : Then I realise that my game has been reset. Nooooo! Will get when I can.

Back to top Go down

Post by OperationNine Mon Oct 11, 2010 4:35 pm

I'm sorry that you received a PM that said something which was an empty promise. Though you still have the chance and opportunity to receive a staff title if you apply for it.

OperationNine

Back to top Go down

Post by DiscoPichu Tue Oct 12, 2010 5:58 am

Welcome to PokeCenter! Read the rules and have fun!
DiscoPichu
DiscoPichu

Friend Code : SS: 1376-9385-4118

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down