Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Beginner role play: pokedaycare

+6
raquaza
Knox
Halo
PokeCenter
kash
Landon
10 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Beginner role play: pokedaycare - Page 4 Empty Re: Beginner role play: pokedaycare

Post by Halo Fri Nov 27, 2009 11:42 am

First we will find an apple and throw it at the thing a snorlax can go after him .
Halo
Halo

Friend Code : 1548-6274-7684

Back to top Go down

Beginner role play: pokedaycare - Page 4 Empty Re: Beginner role play: pokedaycare

Post by Landon Fri Nov 27, 2009 11:45 am

remember to put what quilava says in quoteation marks.\

Flareon smirked. "How about instead of an apple we cover sneseal in sweet honey?"
Landon
Landon

Friend Code : 1935 0214 6606

Back to top Go down

Post by Halo Fri Nov 27, 2009 11:54 am

Quilava smiled yes we should send combbees at him and then we can go to the snorlax.
Halo
Halo

Back to top Go down

Post by Landon Fri Nov 27, 2009 11:59 am

"Yeah....first heal yourself though." Flareon got him some sitrs berries.
Landon
Landon

Back to top Go down

Post by Halo Fri Nov 27, 2009 12:01 pm

im fine i hate a hole bunch or oran berrys.
Halo
Halo

Back to top Go down

Post by Landon Fri Nov 27, 2009 12:05 pm

halo. use the "" for talking please

"Good. We should get bck to sleep and do it in the morning."
Landon
Landon

Back to top Go down

Post by Knox Fri Nov 27, 2009 12:44 pm

The sneasel smiled to himself as he sat listening to the two fire pokemons plot of revenge. so he set himself about countering there devious scheme. Being a sneasel, he was highly cunning and quite the trickster...
Knox
Knox

Back to top Go down

Post by Landon Fri Nov 27, 2009 12:48 pm

Flareon however, had a secret plan he wasnt telling quilava......
"g'night." she said as she went back to her patch bed.
Landon
Landon

Back to top Go down

Post by Halo Fri Nov 27, 2009 12:50 pm

Quliava was thing of a better plan that night since flareon went to sleep and this plan was going to work "heheheheheh"
Halo
Halo

Back to top Go down

Post by Knox Fri Nov 27, 2009 12:53 pm

The next morning a foreign boy wound up at the Daycare. He had hair that looked like rotten hay, and it didnt smell any better either. he had Quicksilver eyes to go with his almost amber skin-tone.
He came to check up on his sneasel he had left there a week ago.
Knox
Knox

Back to top Go down

Post by Landon Fri Nov 27, 2009 12:55 pm

*timeskip*

Flareon woke up at dawn and snuck away. She found a grepa berry and equipped it.
Landon
Landon

Back to top Go down

Post by Halo Fri Nov 27, 2009 12:59 pm

Quliava woke up and saw flareon was gone "perfect" so he went down the road and got a combee and a stunky.
Halo
Halo

Back to top Go down

Post by Knox Fri Nov 27, 2009 1:01 pm

After spending the day training at lake valor with his trainer, sneasel was exhausted and slept till noon the following day.
Knox
Knox

Back to top Go down

Post by Landon Fri Nov 27, 2009 1:21 pm

FLareon found snesal and used smog on it.
Landon
Landon

Back to top Go down

Post by kash Fri Nov 27, 2009 4:43 pm

Little did anyone know that darkrai was growing in power, gaining health from the rage and fight that overcame each pokemon.

At the climax of the battle, darkrai unleashed his strength upon the innocent pokemon, putting them all asleep with a powerful Dark Void. He fled the scene, enclosing the Daycare and all its inhabitants in a 4th Dimensional fixation, isolating it from help.
kash
kash

Friend Code : 2922-6677-0728

Back to top Go down

Post by Knox Sat Nov 28, 2009 12:16 pm

Sneasels' trainer, who went by the name of Grant, had already conquered Sinnohs' Pokemon league, aswell as Kanto, and had yet 3 badges to claim from the Johto region.
He stirred in his slumber, images of dark creatures flashed through his nightmare, waking him with beads of sweat on his brow. He reached for his belt with all his Pokemon on it, felt around for all six balls, and found them all in place. Tyranitar, Umbreon, Honchkrow, Spiritomb, Absol, and his favorite, a shiny Weavile who had saved his life from drowning when he was still a sneasel.
He had his knowledge of Dark-type pokemon, and he could tell something wasn't right. and he was deemed, or doomed, to find out.
Knox
Knox

Back to top Go down

Post by PokeCenter Sat Nov 28, 2009 12:22 pm

(knox read your pm)

good job on role the play so far everyone Smile
PokeCenter
PokeCenter

Friend Code : Diamond: 1763-7519-2717

Back to top Go down

Beginner role play: pokedaycare - Page 4 Empty oh my aching head...

Post by Landon Sat Nov 28, 2009 7:16 pm

stress..so much stress....my head is killing me. Time to manage. Ok. I meant for this to only be a 'domestic' role play where people could get the feel for this. Then move to other topics. We had a rocky start so I delayed adding new topics. But, now I suppose I can open up more advanced scenarios, where we will be playing legendary pokemon, evil teams, and pokemon trainers alike. Details in new topics. I will start with two of moderate, and advanced difficulty. As for this forum, I would like to move away from advanced storylines and ultra powerful pokemon as soon as this inevitable situation has been cleared out. Remember. This story is ONLY within the pokedaycare. If one wishes to rp elsewhere, wait a few minutes for me to make the topic.

Flareon dreamt she was on a boat at night with quilava.......She woke up, noticing him right next to her. She blushed invisibly and moved away syly.
Landon
Landon

Back to top Go down

Post by Halo Wed Dec 02, 2009 5:15 pm

Quliava woke up the next morning and ate some berrys and apples.
Halo
Halo

Back to top Go down

Post by kash Wed Dec 02, 2009 6:35 pm

Landon wrote:Starly fainted.
A trainer about 10 years old with grey hair ran over. "Darn you! Get off my mukkuru!" He shouted, then punced on the sneseal.

Sorry, had to change it to darn, the other word is considered as a religious swear word.
kash
kash

Back to top Go down

Post by Landon Wed Dec 02, 2009 7:55 pm

Flareon was walking about, looking for the snesal when she found quilava. "hi." she said.
Landon
Landon

Back to top Go down

Post by Halo Wed Dec 02, 2009 7:57 pm

Quliava turned around and said "hi what are you doin" im just eating.
Halo
Halo

Back to top Go down

Beginner role play: pokedaycare - Page 4 Empty rp

Post by Landon Wed Dec 02, 2009 8:15 pm

"The sneseal's got bigger problems....so im free for today." She said, sitting down.

The trainer sent out a monferno. "Mach punch on snesel"
Landon
Landon

Back to top Go down

Post by Knox Thu Dec 03, 2009 10:22 am

After the previous nights 'festivities'. sneasel came across a mysterious item wrappen in a deep purple silk, and in it, contained an amazingly sharp claw, so not knowing who it was from or what it was for, sneasel put it somewhere (where do pokemon hold things?). And carried it around for the rest of the day.

Not in the mood to fight the Monferno, sneasel lazily gave it a liechi berry he had come across the previous day.
And that was that, sneasel assumed his usual position upon his stone.
Knox
Knox

Back to top Go down

Post by kash Thu Dec 03, 2009 6:35 pm

I guess they'd just put it on them (like Blackglasses for example, or choice scarf, etc) or carry it in their bodies (like Palkia could have a special place that holds the adamant orb)
kash
kash

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next