Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A new type of pokemon box?

+3
jolteon00
Puppet
Theatra
7 posters

Go down

A new type of pokemon box? Empty A new type of pokemon box?

Post by Theatra Wed Jul 14, 2010 1:25 am

This isn't 5th gen or even a rumor, I just had an idea. What if the pokemon PC, where you store your pokemon in the box got a revamp and you had a ranch like how Ash has in the anime. Instead of a box, you can teleport to like a field that gets bigger and bigger after each gym/keypoint in the game. Wherein like the safari zone you could set up pounds or mountains or forests for your pokemon, and you could just go wander with them, even save in the box in your own little park.

Or even if that "Secret Hideout" type thing was replaced with this. I would imagine that you could 'Call' for your pokemon so you wouldn't have to hunt them down if they're playing, but if you wanted you could just enjoy your 'Park' with your pokemon. If they're in the local wireless maybe even friends could come visit and watch your collection play. There could be games, minigames and like catch with pokemon.

Any takers?
Theatra
Theatra

Friend Code : 2064-1339-6470

Back to top Go down

A new type of pokemon box? Empty Re: A new type of pokemon box?

Post by Puppet Wed Jul 14, 2010 1:27 am

That'd be amazing, but I don't know if that much coding could go into the game cards.
Puppet
Puppet

Friend Code : 4511 9720 5832

Back to top Go down

Post by jolteon00 Wed Jul 14, 2010 1:28 am

Like in Pokemon Ranch? >> Where you store your pokemon in the game...

It'd be nice to maybe talk to the Prof and have them tell you about your own pokemon in the PC.
jolteon00
jolteon00

Friend Code : 0475 1848 3945

Back to top Go down

Post by Theatra Wed Jul 14, 2010 1:31 am

Puppet wrote:That'd be amazing, but I don't know if that much coding could go into the game cards.

Well maybe having them actually play with one another would be tough but perhaps just like the Daycare center where occasionally they step around, and if you have ponds or whatever and they're water type they might show up over there more often.

jolteon00 wrote:Like in Pokemon Ranch? >> Where you store your pokemon in the game...

It'd be nice to maybe talk to the Prof and have them tell you about your own pokemon in the PC.

Yeah like in pokemon ranch, but I don't want to have to transfer my pokemon to the wii and back just to change my team
Theatra
Theatra

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppet Wed Jul 14, 2010 1:33 am

[quote="Theatra"]
Puppet wrote:That'd be amazing, but I don't know if that much coding could go into the game cards.

Well maybe having them actually play with one another would be tough but perhaps just like the Daycare center where occasionally they step around, and if you have ponds or whatever and they're water type they might show up over there more often.

That'd be much better. I wish they'd accept suggestions, but they don't really.
Puppet
Puppet

Friend Code : 4511 9720 5832

Back to top Go down

Post by adoxography Wed Jul 14, 2010 10:12 am

jolteon00 wrote:It'd be nice to maybe talk to the Prof and have them tell you about your own pokemon in the PC.

I think they have the box method because it's most simplistic.
Having the Professor tell you about your Pokemon would be extra, unnecessary work and space too. That's what the summary is for!
adoxography
adoxography

Friend Code : 1248 2704 5027

Back to top Go down

Post by Eureka7 Wed Jul 14, 2010 10:19 am

that would be an awesome feature but yea like the dude said earlier it would take too much coding maybe theyll make another pokemon ranch or somthing!!!
Eureka7
Eureka7

Friend Code : 3438-8683-5594

Back to top Go down

Post by raquaza Wed Jul 14, 2010 1:28 pm

It`s gonna be super.But it isn`t gonna happen.
raquaza
raquaza

Friend Code : 5070 4074 6615

Back to top Go down

Post by adoxography Wed Jul 14, 2010 1:31 pm

raquaza wrote:It`s gonna be super.But it isn`t gonna happen.

...What does that even mean? That's such a contradiction.
Specify what you're talking about instead of saying ambiguous things that don't make sense.
Counting this as spam, raquaza.
adoxography
adoxography

Friend Code : 1248 2704 5027

Back to top Go down

Post by funkydude97 Wed Jul 14, 2010 1:32 pm

I think that would be pretty awesome in the later games but it would be pretty hard to code. Or have like a ranch portable thing like a pokewalker

Last edited by funkydude97 on Wed Jul 14, 2010 1:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
funkydude97
funkydude97

Friend Code : Plt:3825 2613 2434 SS: 1978 2575 9503

Back to top Go down

Post by Theatra Wed Jul 14, 2010 1:32 pm

Eureka7 wrote:that would be an awesome feature but yea like the dude said earlier it would take too much coding maybe theyll make another pokemon ranch or somthing!!!

Well like I said, it doesn't have to be extensive to be utilized, and they've already got all the coding with how I outlined it above. Even just limiting the boxes to a small area but within the PC 'world' would be fine with me.
Theatra
Theatra

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down