Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Predictions for Ash at sinnoh league

+18
XUndeadA55asinX
Wasim
Charizard98
Jayorw
Hot_Chick
EGO maniac
SkateboardingMunchlax
blazingf
adoxography
TheSquirtleDude
Halo
Ichimarunico
jolteon14
BOB DUDE
Silvershine
KoolAid
shaymin69
BLITZKRIEG
22 posters

Go down

Predictions for Ash at sinnoh league Empty Predictions for Ash at sinnoh league

Post by BLITZKRIEG Wed Jul 07, 2010 7:25 pm

Personally i think ash will beat sinnoh league tourney then move on to face e4 then lose at flint what do you think will happen?
BLITZKRIEG
BLITZKRIEG

Friend Code : 1505 9501 2120

Back to top Go down

Predictions for Ash at sinnoh league Empty Re: Predictions for Ash at sinnoh league

Post by shaymin69 Wed Jul 07, 2010 7:28 pm

i think ash will win the entire league tourney, but lose at cynthia,he always loses at the champion.
shaymin69
shaymin69

Friend Code : HG-3996-9175-6415

Back to top Go down

Predictions for Ash at sinnoh league Empty Re: Predictions for Ash at sinnoh league

Post by KoolAid Wed Jul 07, 2010 7:28 pm

Nah i think he'll beat it and challenge the frontier. Then battle Palmer!
KoolAid
KoolAid

Friend Code : 4641-1153-4420

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvershine Wed Jul 07, 2010 8:34 pm

I think he'll beat the Sinnoh League, E4, and Champion.
Silvershine
Silvershine

Friend Code : 3910-9829-4113

Back to top Go down

Post by BOB DUDE Wed Jul 07, 2010 10:51 pm

HE WILL MOST LIKELY MAKE IT TO THE END AND LOSE AGAINST CYNTHIA WHEHN EACH OF THEM WERE DOWN TO THE LAST POKEMON. THEY'LL HAVE A LONG AND DRAMATIC BATTLE AND THE LAST BLOW THE TWO REMAINING POKEMON WILL GO HEAD TO HEAD AND A HUGE EXPLOSION WILL ROCK THE STADIUM, AND ONCE THE SMOKE CLEARS TEAM ROCKET WILL COME OUT AND INTERRUPT THE BATTLE. THEN ASH AND CYNTHIA'S REMAINING POKEMON WILL TEAM UP TO SEND THEM BLASTING OFF AGAIN. THEN THE BATTLE RESUMES! HIS LAST POKEMON IS MOST LIKELY PIKACHU, SO HE WILL BATTLE VERY TOUGH UNTIL HE GETS WAY TOO TIRED OUT. WHEN ALL HOPE SEEMS LOST, ASH WILL SE THAT PIKACHU CAN NO LONGER FIGHT, SO HE CALLS HIM BACK WHEN HE ALMOST GETS CRUSHED BY A SUPER STRONG ATTACK, AND FORFEITS THE MATCH. AFTERWARDS HE WILL BE SAD BUT DECIDE TO GO ON TO THE NEXT LAND, BUT NOT BEFORE DAWN LEAVES WIL SOME RANDOM EXCUSE.

THE END
BOB DUDE
BOB DUDE

Back to top Go down

Post by BLITZKRIEG Wed Jul 07, 2010 11:08 pm

i like bobs explanation the best lol
BLITZKRIEG
BLITZKRIEG

Friend Code : 1505 9501 2120

Back to top Go down

Post by jolteon14 Wed Jul 07, 2010 11:33 pm

He's probably going to end up losing, getting to the top 4, or final two after he beats paul.
They cant let him get too good, because they need to show him getting better when he goes to the next region remember.
jolteon14
jolteon14

Friend Code : 5199 5400 2403

Back to top Go down

Post by Ichimarunico Thu Jul 08, 2010 10:57 am

BLITZKRIEG wrote:i like bobs explanation the best lol
That sounds exactly like what happens in every season of Pokemon.
Ichimarunico
Ichimarunico

Friend Code : 0732 7475 5767

Back to top Go down

Post by Halo Thu Jul 08, 2010 11:16 am

BOB DUDE wrote:HE WILL MOST LIKELY MAKE IT TO THE END AND LOSE AGAINST CYNTHIA WHEHN EACH OF THEM WERE DOWN TO THE LAST POKEMON. THEY'LL HAVE A LONG AND DRAMATIC BATTLE AND THE LAST BLOW THE TWO REMAINING POKEMON WILL GO HEAD TO HEAD AND A HUGE EXPLOSION WILL ROCK THE STADIUM, AND ONCE THE SMOKE CLEARS TEAM ROCKET WILL COME OUT AND INTERRUPT THE BATTLE. THEN ASH AND CYNTHIA'S REMAINING POKEMON WILL TEAM UP TO SEND THEM BLASTING OFF AGAIN. THEN THE BATTLE RESUMES! HIS LAST POKEMON IS MOST LIKELY PIKACHU, SO HE WILL BATTLE VERY TOUGH UNTIL HE GETS WAY TOO TIRED OUT. WHEN ALL HOPE SEEMS LOST, ASH WILL SE THAT PIKACHU CAN NO LONGER FIGHT, SO HE CALLS HIM BACK WHEN HE ALMOST GETS CRUSHED BY A SUPER STRONG ATTACK, AND FORFEITS THE MATCH. AFTERWARDS HE WILL BE SAD BUT DECIDE TO GO ON TO THE NEXT LAND, BUT NOT BEFORE DAWN LEAVES WIL SOME RANDOM EXCUSE.

THE END

Caps dude
Halo
Halo

Friend Code : 1548-6274-7684

Back to top Go down

Post by TheSquirtleDude Thu Jul 08, 2010 11:22 am

what about the darkrai trainer I think Ash will beat paul in the semis and face him in the finals, it will be really hard but
pikachu will learn a knew move and win. Then ash will battle the elite 4, because they introduced every single one of them has been introduced throughout the series and the concept of battling them has
also been introduced
TheSquirtleDude
TheSquirtleDude

Friend Code : 0088 5452 4865

Back to top Go down

Post by adoxography Thu Jul 08, 2010 11:47 am

halo wrote:Caps dude

Halo, don't mini-mod. If you see something that's a problem, report it and we'll get to it.
His keyboard's broken; it's fine.
adoxography
adoxography

Friend Code : 1248 2704 5027

Back to top Go down

Post by blazingf Sun Jul 11, 2010 2:44 pm

I think Ash will meat Paul in the quarter or semi-finals. They will have an intense battle and the last pokemon will be ash's Pikachu and Paul's Electivire. Paul will start to understand that pokemon need love and care and will thus win the battle.
blazingf
blazingf

Friend Code : 4725 9076 4641

Back to top Go down

Post by SkateboardingMunchlax Sun Jul 11, 2010 5:04 pm

Ash loses to Paul, I think. I read the Japanese episode online.
SkateboardingMunchlax
SkateboardingMunchlax

Friend Code : Don't have Wifi anymore...sorry guys.

Back to top Go down

Post by EGO maniac Sun Jul 11, 2010 5:47 pm

I really dont like ash so i hope he loses. I also think brock is gonna leave the series. And just like evry1 says he will probably lose 2 cynthia.
EGO maniac
EGO maniac

Friend Code : FC:3052 1483 0759

Back to top Go down

Post by Hot_Chick Sun Jul 11, 2010 6:25 pm

I have a feeling he's going to beat Paul and then be thoroughly disappointing and lose the NEXT round fighting that Darkry Trainer. I really wish he'd win one of these... Outside of filler I mean. (Won Orange Islands and Battle Frontier but NEVER one of the league season end tournaments)

I hate the guy and I wish Paul would win, but it would be SO nice to see him NOT lose for ONCE.
Hot_Chick
Hot_Chick

Friend Code : 2665-1858-3622

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayorw Sun Jul 11, 2010 9:36 pm

EGO maniac wrote:I really dont like ash so i hope he loses. I also think brock is gonna leave the series. And just like evry1 says he will probably lose 2 cynthia.

It has already be confirmed that Brock will leave, so don't claim this as your thought/guess.
Jayorw
Jayorw

Friend Code : SS- 3524 5146 5032

Back to top Go down

Post by Charizard98 Mon Jul 12, 2010 12:43 am

Ash gets a Floatzel and Garchomp. He goes up to Cynthia, but loses to her overpowering Garchomp.
Charizard98
Charizard98

Friend Code : SoulSilver: 4340-5504-6047

Back to top Go down

Post by Wasim Tue Jul 13, 2010 12:52 am

I bet He'll lose against Lucian
Wasim
Wasim

Friend Code : Pearl: 4941 1959 2034 SS:5070 7783 1916

Back to top Go down

Post by XUndeadA55asinX Tue Jul 13, 2010 2:39 pm

I just think that he will beat them all because he is just that amazing Razz
XUndeadA55asinX
XUndeadA55asinX

Friend Code : HG: 3309-6741-8910

Back to top Go down

Post by Eureka7 Tue Jul 13, 2010 6:25 pm

i think they should mix up things in the anime a little bit!!!
Eureka7
Eureka7

Friend Code : 3438-8683-5594

Back to top Go down

Post by ShutterBox Tue Jul 13, 2010 7:26 pm

Eureka7 wrote:i think they should mix up things in the anime a little bit!!!

This doesn't give any insight to what your opinion is on the topic. Please be more specific as this can be considered spam.
ShutterBox
ShutterBox

Friend Code : 3395-7693-5012

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaneco Wed Jul 14, 2010 2:03 am

He'll probably lose...AGAIN!

I seriously lost hope for Ash's success in anything Pokemon related until the
very last season. The only thing that would make me have hope for his
success would be for him to finally decide to use all of the pokemon he's
captured since episode 1 of the entire anime and not just that stupid
Pikachu which I despise with a passion! xD
Kaneco
Kaneco

Friend Code : Pearl: 4252-9971-7897

Back to top Go down

Post by raquaza Wed Jul 14, 2010 1:46 pm

I think 1st he`l lose from Aoron, then beat and Flint, lose 2 times from Lucian and lose 1 time fromCynthia then win with 1:0.
raquaza
raquaza

Friend Code : 5070 4074 6615

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down