Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Pokesav Guide

4 posters

Go down

The Pokesav Guide Empty The Pokesav Guide

Post by PokeCenter Fri Jul 02, 2010 12:00 am

The Pokesav Guide!

You need a: Action Replay (Which cost about $25), and the Pokesav file (Free) to Pokesav Pokemon.

I'll teach you how to Pokesav Pokemon! Start by opening the Pokesav file. In the middle to the right it should say Party Edit. On Party Edit click Edit on the 1st one. A new tab should come up, then you have a ton of options! I'm going to teach you how to do it all legit!

Let's start by picking a Pokemon. I'll use Charizard just to teach you all how it's done. Let's keep it easy for now, to the right of Pokemon it's a little box you can click to make a nickname for the Pokemon, or you can click keep original name. I'm going to go with the original name. Held Item selection is under Pokemon, so I'll choose a Life Orb. Ball caught in: Pokeball, Trainer ID: (Just input your own on both). Level 100 and 100 happiness.

There's a little button that says generate. Click the generate button. Don't worry about class at all, but you can change it's gender. (Note: If it's a Ex. Female only Pokemon like Blissey, it will automatically put it on Female)! Also while your on generate at the bottom left corner it's checked on shiny. If you don't want it yo be shiny simply click the box. There's a little spot above IVs that says Pokerues in which you can choose to put the Pokemon at infected or cured. I'd go with Max IVs of course on the IV spot (Simply click "All 31"). Alright now here we got the EVs. You can have 510 Evs, so you can place the number in each as you choose. Remember you can only have 255 max in one spot. I'll make this an attack Charizard, so where I was talking about the natures under generate I'll click Adamant. I'll give him 252 EVs in Attack and Speed, and 4 in HP.

Moving back in the middle. Charizard's only ability is Blaze, so choose that on the ability spot. In the middle at the top there is an OT spot, so just put yourself as the OT. Lower in the middle section you have move-sets. Click max to make them all max PP. I'll choose Thunder punch. Flare Blitz, Roost, and Dragon Dance. Let's keep this easy and consistent. Region: Type in 10 for Diamond or w/e game you have just choose the game. A tad bit above that and slightly to the right we have a choice to make them come from the Day-Care Couple. Simple let's do it! Egg received at: 2000 = Day-Care. Type the Year, Day, and Month, and your done!

Finishing up: At the top in the middle click "Ok". To the left click "Save as" (Anything you want in case you use it again). After you will click Export AR DS Codes. I made 1 Pokemon, so under Party Pokemon I will click Pokemon 1. Save that in the XML format. Go to where you saved it and double click it. The internet should come up with codes and your game choice. Copy them, then pull up the Action Replay file on the computer. Go to your Pokemon game and right click the name. Add new cheat, then paste the code in the body and name the cheat. Click "Ok" and then drag your game over to the left of the screen. Commit changes and then pop your game in loading the code. (It will write over the 1st Pokemon in your party so have a clone or something you don't want).

Congratulations on your 1st Pokesav!

Last edited by PokeCenter on Sun Nov 07, 2010 9:26 am; edited 1 time in total
PokeCenter
PokeCenter

Friend Code : Diamond: 1763-7519-2717

Back to top Go down

The Pokesav Guide Empty Re: The Pokesav Guide

Post by OmegaForte Mon Aug 16, 2010 6:06 pm

You might want to consider putting hex values. (Especially for HGSS) If you need help with that, I can explain.
(You can remove this if necessary)
OmegaForte
OmegaForte

Friend Code : XXXX-XXXX-X945 (Almost like SSN)

Back to top Go down

Post by williams.shailendra6 Wed Aug 25, 2010 11:00 am

dont work for me saddly . do i need wi fi on computer ? even though i have wi fi on my laptop.

williams.shailendra6

Friend Code : 4641-1586-1313

Back to top Go down

Post by PokeCenter Sun Oct 03, 2010 12:15 am

Nope. You need a: Action Replay (Which cost about $25), and the Pokesav file (Free) to Pokesav Pokemon.
PokeCenter
PokeCenter

Back to top Go down

Post by Markus Sun Oct 03, 2010 12:30 am

I think I did this without a AR(only on SS for fun, I deleted the old file with the hacked) even though it was ment for d/p i managed to make it for ss/hg it was GTS generating.

Then I may be, but I figured it out because of a mix of figuring out on Bulbagarden and YouTube.

Last edited by Markus on Mon Oct 04, 2010 3:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Markus
Markus

Friend Code : 3523-8852-5508

Back to top Go down

Post by PokeCenter Sun Oct 03, 2010 10:19 am

You have to connect your game to something, so unless your an Elite hacker I don't think you can Pokesav without an AR.
PokeCenter
PokeCenter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down