Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Exotic Land of Section Six

+4
SuperiorSwampert
Silvershine
DiscoPichu
SheathePikachuCaretaker
8 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

The Exotic Land of Section Six - Page 4 Empty Re: The Exotic Land of Section Six

Post by SuperiorSwampert Sat Jun 12, 2010 2:24 pm

Hikari walks over to the cart and gingerly picks up a dark blue, grey, and black egg, "I like this one..."
"That's alright Hikari, pick what you want and like," Hiroshi assures Hikari and Hikari returns to her seat with the egg.
SuperiorSwampert
SuperiorSwampert

Friend Code : Gym: 1934-6434-2384 | Frontier: 3094-3319-3967

Back to top Go down

The Exotic Land of Section Six - Page 4 Empty Re: The Exotic Land of Section Six

Post by SheathePikachuCaretaker Sat Jun 12, 2010 2:29 pm

Ms.Megumi smiled.
"Alright next is...Karou? Go on ahead and pick your egg!" She called. Lakana smiled at Hiroshi.
"Your sister is so cute" She complimented, her totidile crawling to her lap.
SheathePikachuCaretaker
SheathePikachuCaretaker

Friend Code : Kotomi: 3911 1068 3397

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvershine Sat Jun 12, 2010 2:32 pm

"Hey! It's Kaoru, not Karou! Get it right!" said Kaoru. Sanyu stared at Kaoru. Even Mitsu looked up from her crying at the outburst. "Um... sorry... I'll choose my egg now?" said Kaoru. "Hmm... I like this one!" said Kaoru, picking up a pink, blue, and orange egg and returning to her seat with it.
Silvershine
Silvershine

Friend Code : 3910-9829-4113

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperiorSwampert Sat Jun 12, 2010 2:34 pm

Hiroshi chuckles, "My dad has, now I, always call her 'my little light'," smiles warmly, "she's the only thing in my life I can say is good, Takeshi...not so much..."
SuperiorSwampert
SuperiorSwampert

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvershine Sat Jun 12, 2010 2:39 pm

Mitsu frowned as she turned around and said: "Can you PLEASE be a little quieter? I'm trying to watch!"
Silvershine
Silvershine

Back to top Go down

Post by SheathePikachuCaretaker Sat Jun 12, 2010 2:59 pm

Lakana Whispered
"Don't say that Hiroshi, He's just as a big a part of your life as Hikari is."
"Next, Is, Hiroshi. Hiroshi, please come up to retrieve your egg."
SheathePikachuCaretaker
SheathePikachuCaretaker

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperiorSwampert Sat Jun 12, 2010 3:09 pm

Hiroshi paused for a second stunned, then picks up a forest green, crimson, and black egg, and returns to his seat, "Ah, if you say so..."
SuperiorSwampert
SuperiorSwampert

Back to top Go down

Post by DiscoPichu Sun Jun 13, 2010 2:33 pm

"Hey, can I go next?" Chip asked. " I see one that I want."
DiscoPichu
DiscoPichu

Friend Code : SS: 1376-9385-4118

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvershine Sun Jun 13, 2010 3:10 pm

Mitsu turned to Chip, annoyed. "Wait your turn! We all want one!",
Silvershine
Silvershine

Back to top Go down

Post by DiscoPichu Sun Jun 13, 2010 3:39 pm

"Fine... as long as I DO get one..." Chip muttered.
DiscoPichu
DiscoPichu

Back to top Go down

Post by KoolAid Sun Jun 13, 2010 3:43 pm

Taishi: I'm next! Called it!
Trunks: *thinking "thats what she said"* Pffffffffft. Hahaha.
Taishi: What?
Trunks: Nothing..... Anyway, i will be getting my egg after Taishi
Itachi: .....I'll go last....
KoolAid
KoolAid

Friend Code : 4641-1153-4420

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeroHero Mon Jun 14, 2010 3:20 pm

Is this still open?

Name: Isaac "Izzy" Taylor

Personality: Izzy is very laid back and goes with the flow, hardly letting anything really bother him. He can be described as having a split personality. Most of the time, he's outgoing to a fault. He loves to tease and intimidate people while joking around with friend and is usually the first to jump at a chance to play games, dance, act, you name it, for a crowd. He's also adventurous and is always open to discovering new things and exploring new areas. His taste in food really reflects this as he's constantly trying new, and sometimes awkward, combinations.

Izzy is quite sociable and tries to get to know everyone he meets, especially girls. Typically, he does this by smiling, waving, and trying to impress them in some way or another, even if it's an all-out lie. He also knows when to shut up and listen though. He does try to be serious when he needs to be, but usually tries to bring out the lighter side of anything, whether that be the right thing for the other person or not. Aside from girls, he also has a soft side for cute animals, and can sometimes be found talking to them, letting his feelings out.

He's rarely serious about anything. His one true pet pieve is his friends getting hurt in some way, in which case his second personality kicks in. His lax attitude carries over to a more calm, cool and collected personality. In this phase, his true abilities show and he's easily able to take in any situation and use the smallest details to his advantage. As a result, he has become quite cocky in his outgoing personality, which helps him as he usually just wings stuff without any real preparation.

Appearance: He stands at a healthy 5'4" and has hazel eyes and a slim body - rather medium as he doesn't really work out but keeps active as his curiosity leads him to many different activities. Showing his laid back personality, Izzy opts to wear loose fitting clothing, sometimes a size bigger than they could be. His clothes are usually bright colors that vary, but most of the time, they're usually any combination of white, blue, or green. While he typically wears a simple T-shirt and pair of basketball shorts, he sometimes experiments with other accessories, like caps and hoodies, to see how girls will respond. His blond hair is usually kept cold nicely at chin length, but he also changes that around at times, such as trimming it real short or letting it grow to wear a ponytail, also in the name of finding the right look that attracts the most girls.

Type of Student: Class Clown, Slacker
Group: Water
Love Interest: Megumi

Desired Pokemon to hatch from Egg: Spearow
Name: Navi
Coloration: White head feathers with a couple red ones on the chest, yellow wing, back, and tail feathers.
Personality: Navi is timid and approaches just about everything new to her fearfully. She typically keeps to Izzy and doesn't do anything unless Izzy is doing it. She loves to look at anything that sparkles or flashes and is usually found staring out to sea, although she stiffens and quivers whenever Izzy approaches water with her and prefers quiet as opposed to loud and rowdy environments.
Would you like the Character to take it home at the Very end?: Yes
ZeroHero
ZeroHero

Back to top Go down

Post by SheathePikachuCaretaker Mon Jun 14, 2010 4:14 pm

"Alright Next..." Ms.Megumi Continued, "Is Chip." She said. She also explained they had a late student, Issac Taylor, but when he showed up he'd choose last.
SheathePikachuCaretaker
SheathePikachuCaretaker

Back to top Go down

Post by KoolAid Mon Jun 14, 2010 4:39 pm

Taishi: Whaaa? When do I go?
Trunks: When she calls your name. Dummie.
Itachi: Yeah....
Taishi :Grrrr.....
KoolAid
KoolAid

Back to top Go down

Post by DiscoPichu Mon Jun 14, 2010 6:08 pm

"Yyyyyyeeeesssss! Umm... but what do I choose?" Chip asked, as he saw an orange egg with a tan blotch. "I'll take this one." When he picked up the egg, it felt warm, and shook. "Umm, mine seems like it will hatch soon! What do I do?"
DiscoPichu
DiscoPichu

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeroHero Mon Jun 14, 2010 6:23 pm

Izzy closed the door behind him, beating dirt off of his green shorts and frowning at a fresh tear in his light blue T-shirt as he heard Chip's comment. He looked up from adjusting the laces on his white sneakers, although the film of dirt now covering them hid their true color, and flicked a few stray strands from his eyes to see the orange egg a boy was eyeing with wide eyes.

Izzy stood up, crossed his arms, and said enthusiastically with an amused grin, "Sit back and enjoy the ride, buddy!"
ZeroHero
ZeroHero

Back to top Go down

Post by SheathePikachuCaretaker Mon Jun 14, 2010 6:45 pm

Ms.Megumi Smiled
"They're all about ready to hatch Chip, so all you have to do is wait." She then turned to Issac.
"Welcome tot he school. I assume your Issac?" The then turned to Taishi, motioning to him his turn had come up.
SheathePikachuCaretaker
SheathePikachuCaretaker

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeroHero Mon Jun 14, 2010 7:04 pm

"Yes, ma'am," he replied with a flick of his fore and middle fingers in a quick wave. "Some morning for me to sleep through my alarm, though," he continued, glancing between the walls and the teacher and scratching the back of his head while he spoke. "a fisherman gave me a ride on his Mantine and I had to find my way through the forest. My clothes didn't make it through in one piece." He laughed awkwardly for a moment and dropped the bulging bag on his back. "Oh well," he mused, regarding it with a nod before turning back to Ms. Megumi. "What'd I miss?"
ZeroHero
ZeroHero

Back to top Go down

Post by DiscoPichu Mon Jun 14, 2010 7:34 pm

"Oh, not much, fighting pranks, laughing, that kind of stuff. Oh! Look! The eggs are shaking! Everyone pick your eggs quick, and they might even be ready to hatch tomorrow!" Chip told everyone.

Last edited by DiscoPichu on Tue Jun 15, 2010 5:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
DiscoPichu
DiscoPichu

Back to top Go down

Post by SheathePikachuCaretaker Mon Jun 14, 2010 7:42 pm

OOC: Disco, the eggs wont hatch for another RP day =p
SheathePikachuCaretaker
SheathePikachuCaretaker

Back to top Go down

Post by DiscoPichu Tue Jun 15, 2010 6:32 am

OOC: Oh, sorry. I'll fix it later.
DiscoPichu
DiscoPichu

Back to top Go down

Post by KoolAid Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:48 pm

Taishi: Even the new kid picksbefore us! That Ms. Megumi must hate us. I think it's Itachi's fault....

Itachi: ....whaa? I didnt do anything... Sorry....

Trunks: If anything it would be Taishi's fault!

Taishi: Razz
KoolAid
KoolAid

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeroHero Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:04 pm

SheathePikachuCaretaker wrote:The then turned to Taishi, motioning to him his turn had come up.

(OOC: Itachi, it is your turn. xP)
ZeroHero
ZeroHero

Back to top Go down

Post by KoolAid Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:33 pm

OOC: Waiiiit whaa? I didnt even see that!

Taishi: Alright!
He walks up and picks an egg coloured red and black.
KoolAid
KoolAid

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperiorSwampert Wed Jun 16, 2010 9:13 am

Hiroshi chuckles, "Looks like Takeshi's not gonna be in a good mood if some of these guys are as impatient as him."
Takeshi's just druming his fingers impatiently.
"Wonder what my egg will come out as? I hope it's cute!" Hikari marvels at her egg.
SuperiorSwampert
SuperiorSwampert

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum