Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Exotic Land of Section Six

+4
SuperiorSwampert
Silvershine
DiscoPichu
SheathePikachuCaretaker
8 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

The Exotic Land of Section Six - Page 3 Empty Re: The Exotic Land of Section Six

Post by KoolAid Fri Jun 11, 2010 7:19 pm

The boys are walking along with their egg cases when Taishi thinks he sees somebody far in the distance

Taishi: Hey are those people?

Itachi: ...Yeah...

Trunks: Most likely, lets catch up!

The boys run all the way until they reach the others.

When they had caught up they were panting.

Taishi: H-H-Hi..
Itachi: ...Y-Y-Yeah...
Trunks: Where are we off to next?
KoolAid
KoolAid

Friend Code : 4641-1153-4420

Back to top Go down

The Exotic Land of Section Six - Page 3 Empty Re: The Exotic Land of Section Six

Post by DiscoPichu Fri Jun 11, 2010 7:39 pm

"But how could a gem make pokemon different colors?" Chip asked. "Anyways, when do we get our eggs?"
DiscoPichu
DiscoPichu

Friend Code : SS: 1376-9385-4118

Back to top Go down

Post by KoolAid Fri Jun 11, 2010 8:11 pm

OOC: Back on track.

Taishi: Ooooh, a crystal you say?
Trunks: That does sound like a fairly reasonable explanation.
Itachi: .....Yeah....

Taishi: Wait, does that mean my pokemon will be red and black? COOL! Those are my 2 favourite colours!
Trunks: She just said that if your egg is a certain colour, your pokemon will be the same. Listen next time!

The two begin to argue and begin fighting until they realize everybody was watching them.

Trunks: *facepalm*
Taishi: Very Happy hehehe.... Neutral
KoolAid
KoolAid

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvershine Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:43 am

Mitsu, Sanyu, and Kaoru turn to watch Trunks and Taishi fighting. "Wow, thats gotta be embarassing... even we don't fight!" said Mitsu. "We don't fight in public, you mean." corrected Kaoru.
Silvershine
Silvershine

Friend Code : 3910-9829-4113

Back to top Go down

Post by KoolAid Sat Jun 12, 2010 12:09 pm

The boys begin getting nervous and start to blush.

Taishi: Well thanks, that makes me feel so much better.

Trunks: Give it up bro, you're not gonna pull off some mass love scheme by making the girls feel bad for you.

Itachi: ....Yeah....

Taishi: Is that all you can say Itachi!??! Everyday its just "YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH" with you!!!

Itachi: Sorry....

Taishi: ....Well now i feel bad, sorry for getting mad im just sick of hearing the same thing everyday.

Itachi: ....Yeah....

Taishi runs away into a bush and screams as loud as he can hoping nobody can hear him even though they all can, and walks back nonchalantly while everybody looks weirdly at him.
KoolAid
KoolAid

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperiorSwampert Sat Jun 12, 2010 1:09 pm

Takeshi scared Taishi and Itachi from behind with, "SOMEBODAY'S IN L-O-V-E!!"
"Takeshi, please," Hiroshi said annoyed, "That's terribly rude."
Takeshi, again got defiant, "Nah, like you have any authority over me!"
Hiroshi stared down Takeshi, "As a matter of fact, as of now I do."
"Shut up!" Takeshi pushed Hiroshi, "You're not Dad and you know it!" and Takeshi ran away with that. Hikari hugs Hiroshi's arm tightly.
"It's okay my little light," Hiroshi comforted Hikari, "He still needs to learn that Dad's not all Takeshi thinks Dad is..."
"H-Hiroshi..." Hikari utters as she buries her face in Hiroshi's arm, "Why are things falling apart like this?" Hiroshi picks up Hikari in his arms and says nothing.
SuperiorSwampert
SuperiorSwampert

Friend Code : Gym: 1934-6434-2384 | Frontier: 3094-3319-3967

Back to top Go down

Post by SheathePikachuCaretaker Sat Jun 12, 2010 1:22 pm

Lakana clapped her hands, startling the Swablu off of Mitzumi's arm.
"Okay Everyone! Ms.Mezumi's Waiting at the school! Is everyone ready to go?" She asked. Mitzumi rolled her eyes.
"Always the one in charge?"
"You Bet!" Lakana beamed. Umeko held onto Mizumi's arm as they followed behind Lakana.
SheathePikachuCaretaker
SheathePikachuCaretaker

Friend Code : Kotomi: 3911 1068 3397

Back to top Go down

Post by DiscoPichu Sat Jun 12, 2010 1:24 pm

"Ya, but WHEN DO WE GET OUR EGGS?!" Chip yelled.
DiscoPichu
DiscoPichu

Friend Code : SS: 1376-9385-4118

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvershine Sat Jun 12, 2010 1:27 pm

"Ready!" said Mitsu. "Ready!" agreed Sanyu. "Yeah, what they said!" said Kaoru.
Silvershine
Silvershine

Back to top Go down

Post by SheathePikachuCaretaker Sat Jun 12, 2010 1:30 pm

OOC: Itachi....The boys don't have eggs yet...

Lakana sighed, glaring at Chip.
"When we get to the school!" She snapped.
"Lakana.." Mitzumi warned. Lakana rolled her eyes.
"Sorry. I'll let Ms.Mezumi explain things." She muttered as she lead everyone in the direction of a small, one story shack, witht he words "Section Six Training School" Etched into the Sign above the entrance. A black haired woman stood there and smiled softly, the yellow dragonair by her side blinked and studied the new students intently.
"Welcome, new students, hurry inside, there will be a survey in there for you, just put your name on it, and fill out the questions!" Ms. Mezumi instructed, allowing the three island girls to run past her first.
SheathePikachuCaretaker
SheathePikachuCaretaker

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvershine Sat Jun 12, 2010 1:33 pm

OOC: What do the forms say?
Silvershine
Silvershine

Back to top Go down

Post by SheathePikachuCaretaker Sat Jun 12, 2010 1:35 pm

OOC: Forms

Favorite Pokemon Type:

Type of People you enjoy being around:

Do you happen to like traveling on Water?
SheathePikachuCaretaker
SheathePikachuCaretaker

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvershine Sat Jun 12, 2010 1:37 pm

Mitsu frowned, looking at the surveys. "What type of questions are these? 'Do you happen to like traveling on Water?' 'Type of People you enjoy being around?' 'Favorite poke..." "We get the point, okay!" said Kaoru, cutting her off.
Silvershine
Silvershine

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperiorSwampert Sat Jun 12, 2010 1:39 pm

Hiroshi chuckles as he puts Hikari down and goes to his seat next to Lakana and says, "You're authoratative too huh?" blushes slightly, C'mon Hiroshi, don't do this...you have Hikari and Takeshi to take care of, you have no time for a girlfriend... Takeshi slips and falls into the room.
"Ow..." Takeshi gets up, "Eehh, is this the right place?"
"Ask the teacher Takeshi!" Hiroshi snaps, and filled out the form:

Favorite Pokemon Type: Grass

Type of People you enjoy being around: Leader-like, like myself.

Do you happen to like traveling on Water? I don't mind it.
SuperiorSwampert
SuperiorSwampert

Back to top Go down

Post by SheathePikachuCaretaker Sat Jun 12, 2010 1:41 pm

Mitzumi looked up from her form.
"It determines which group you'll be in for the next two weeks" A boy with Jet black hair that sat next to her, nodded.
"Yeah, the faster you complete it, the faster Ms. Mezumi will give you your eggs." He added.
"Minun!" A cheerful Navy blue and Purple Minun on his shoulder chirped.
"He knows this because its his third year here." Lakana snickered from behind the other two.
"Shut it Lakana!"
"Make m-"
"Children!"
"Sorry Ms. Mezumi..."
SheathePikachuCaretaker
SheathePikachuCaretaker

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvershine Sat Jun 12, 2010 1:45 pm

"Eggs? Then we gotta hurry!" said Mitsu, filling out the form. Sanyu and Kaoru shrugged and filled out their forms too.

Mitsu's form:

Favorite Pokemon Type: Water

Type of People you enjoy being around: Easygoing people

Do you happen to like traveling on Water? OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG WATER!!!!!!!!!!!!! YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sanyu's form:

Favorite Pokemon Type: Rock

Type of People you enjoy being around: Structured and mature people... unlike my sister Mitsu.

Do you happen to like traveling on Water? I don't like it but I don't mind it, either.

Kaoru's form:

Favorite Pokemon Type: Fire

Type of People you enjoy being around: Anyone that isn't mean

Do you happen to like traveling on Water? I hate traveling on water.
Silvershine
Silvershine

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperiorSwampert Sat Jun 12, 2010 1:46 pm

Takeshi quickly finds a seat, not realizing that he was sitting next to Umeko, and fills out the form himself:

Favorite Pokemon Type: Fire

Type of People you enjoy being around: Fun-loving

Do you happen to like traveling on Water? Love it!

Hikari finds a seat and fills out her form:

Favorite Pokemon Type: Water

Type of People you enjoy being around: Anyone but jerks.

Do you happen to like traveling on Water? Yes
SuperiorSwampert
SuperiorSwampert

Back to top Go down

Post by SheathePikachuCaretaker Sat Jun 12, 2010 1:50 pm

The twins in the back perked up.
"Mitzumi! what did you put for number two?!" Mitzumi Rolled her eyes.
"Megumi! there is NO possible way to cheat on a survey" She responded.
"Well...if you're megumi..." Lakana started. Koko Tilted her head and looked at Hikari.
Draaa! she offered, nudging the the girl softly. Ms. Mezumi smiled as she collected the forms.
"Feel free to talk to one another while i process these Children!" She encouraged as she sat down at the desk.
SheathePikachuCaretaker
SheathePikachuCaretaker

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperiorSwampert Sat Jun 12, 2010 2:01 pm

Takeshi leans back in the seat relaxing, "Aaaah...first test done..." notices Umeko, "Wah, woh, uh," blushes, "h-he-hey..."
Hiroshi continues to deal with the conflicting sides in his mind but tries to make conversastion with Lakana, "Ah, I'm Hiroshi, new to the islands apparently heheh..." while Hikari sits quietly.
SuperiorSwampert
SuperiorSwampert

Back to top Go down

Post by SheathePikachuCaretaker Sat Jun 12, 2010 2:05 pm

Umeko Jumped, immidetly running and taking cover by Amaro. Mitzumi sighed.
"Sorry about her...she's a bit shy, Amaro's kind of like an older brother to her, so she normally talks to him." She explained. Lakana Turned and smiled softly at Hiroshi. Well then you apparently haven't gone through our traditional island welcoming ceremony yet" She said, Giggling. Ms.Mezumi pulled up a list and stuck it on the wall.
"Okay now, everyone can come up and look at this, after you find what group your in, i'll assign the group leaders, and you all sit in the same section as your group leader." She explained.

List:
Fire Group (Cabin on island one)
Umeko
Megumi
Chip
Kaoru
Takeshi
Taishi
Itachi
Water Group: (Cabin is on the sixth island)
Drew
Lakana
Zetzumo
Mitsu
Hiroshi
Grass Group: (Cabin is on the third island)
Hikari
Sanyu
Amaro
Mitzumi
SheathePikachuCaretaker
SheathePikachuCaretaker

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvershine Sat Jun 12, 2010 2:07 pm

Mitsu gaped at the poster. "No! It can't be!" she wailed. "We're in different groups!"
Silvershine
Silvershine

Back to top Go down

Post by SheathePikachuCaretaker Sat Jun 12, 2010 2:11 pm

Ms.Mezumi clapped.
"Alrighty! All those in the Grass group, go sit by Amaro! Amaro, raise your hand" Amaro, who was slouching back in his chair, his Minun on his shoulder, raised his hand lazily.
"Right here." He replied.
"If your in the Water group, please go sit by Lakana! Lakana raise your hand please." Lakana raised her hand and smiled.
"Right here!" she replied.
"And lastly, The fire Group please go sit by Megumi. Megumi raise your hand" The pinkette raised her hand high while her sister slapped her forehead.
"Yes! In charge again!"she said confidently.

Last edited by SheathePikachuCaretaker on Sat Jun 12, 2010 2:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
SheathePikachuCaretaker
SheathePikachuCaretaker

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvershine Sat Jun 12, 2010 2:13 pm

"Well, I guess this is goodbye..." Mitsu sniffled. "Yeah... guess so..." replied Kaoru. "See you later.. maybe... or not..." said Sanyu. Mitsu went over to sit by Lakana, Sanyu by Amaru, and Kaoru by Megumi.
Silvershine
Silvershine

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperiorSwampert Sat Jun 12, 2010 2:14 pm

Hiroshi looked at the list and was stunned, "Whoa, ah, okay..." turns to yell at Takeshi, "You better be good all by yourself you hear?"
"Like I need to listen to you!" Takeshi taunted, but Hiroshi blew it off. Takeshi goes to sit with Megumi.
"Hikari, you be good now you hear?" Hiroshi told Hikari.
"Yes Hiroshi, I will," Hikari replied gingerly, goes to sit with Amaro, and Hiroshi relaxed a little bit, smiling weakly at Lakana.
"Yes, I have those two to take care of heheh, Hikari's no trouble for me. It's Takeshi that I have trouble keeping in line..."
SuperiorSwampert
SuperiorSwampert

Back to top Go down

Post by SheathePikachuCaretaker Sat Jun 12, 2010 2:18 pm

Lakana chuckled.
"Don't worry Mitzu, we have class almost everyday, and the island feasts at night, you'll see them all the time." She assured her. She then turned to Hiroshi.
"Don't worry I know how that is, I have seven younger brothers i take care of."
Dragonair! Koko exclaimed, causing the others to snap to attention. the room glew with a bright white light, Lakana got it, and quickly removed the top from her egg case. When the light cleared, a pink and lavender totidile unravled itself from the ball it was in.
Toti! Lokana blinked.
"You're...so cute!" She exclaimed, picking The Totidile up and hugging it. Ms Mezumi Smiled.
"Alright Lakana!" Amaro encouraged from the Grass groups area. And at that moment, Ms. Mezumi rolled out a cart of different colored pokemon eggs.
"Time for you all to pick." She read from the list.
"Hikari? You're up first!"
SheathePikachuCaretaker
SheathePikachuCaretaker

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum