Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Difficulty

+54
Julesrules11
PaperPikmin
cheekiestryler
Comfort Eagle
OmegaForte
Sinnoh now!
Markus
Pokemonrulez
Jamsie Daly
mantra39103
ClefableKing
Puppet
Theatra
Kaneco
adoxography
XUndeadA55asinX
Doomsayer
Chipychip101
sp4d3z
Ichimarunico
jolteon14
orangeaffy
jolteon00
hitmonlee1337
Charizard98
Hydrocannon
Wasim
ILeikMudkipz
billiethemancox
funkydude97
Porou
MasterTyler
H0und00m
ShadowCharizard
shaymin69
Kale12321
arrancar memory
Scizor
Kon
Jayorw
jaw817123
mewoxeys
KoolAid
DiscoPichu
raquaza
yomonSeF
Kisame
youngprince49
nesan
Dragon
pokehunter96
BicBoi
snuffleoffagus
blazingf
58 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Difficulty - Page 2 Empty Re: Difficulty

Post by funkydude97 Thu Jul 01, 2010 5:01 pm

I thought pokemon leafgreen was pretty hard for me.
funkydude97
funkydude97

Friend Code : Plt:3825 2613 2434 SS: 1978 2575 9503

Back to top Go down

Post by Kale12321 Thu Jul 01, 2010 5:35 pm

Wallace in Emerald threw me off.... was expecting steven still lol Emeral was a nnoying for me
Kale12321
Kale12321

Friend Code : 4555-2660-0049

Back to top Go down

Post by billiethemancox Sat Jul 03, 2010 10:49 am

yomonSeF wrote:pokemon diamond and plt were easy took me 5 hours to beat
Highly doubt this.. But the games were easy. The puzzles were no where as challenging than the other games.
billiethemancox
billiethemancox

Back to top Go down

Post by ILeikMudkipz Mon Jul 05, 2010 2:21 pm

platinum was SO EASY when i used just my starter the entire game.
ILeikMudkipz
ILeikMudkipz

Friend Code : 5370-9327-9619

Back to top Go down

Post by billiethemancox Mon Jul 05, 2010 8:25 pm

ILeikMudkipz wrote:platinum was SO EASY when i used just my starter the entire game.
One Pokemon for the WHOLE Elite Four?
billiethemancox
billiethemancox

Back to top Go down

Post by Wasim Mon Jul 05, 2010 8:39 pm

Pokemon Colosseum and Pokemon Perla (hacked version of Pokemon Pearl on Gba) because you can't even finish it.
Wasim
Wasim

Friend Code : Pearl: 4941 1959 2034 SS:5070 7783 1916

Back to top Go down

Post by billiethemancox Mon Jul 05, 2010 8:53 pm

Wasim wrote:Pokemon Colosseum and Pokemon Perla (hacked version of Pokemon Pearl on Gba) because you can't even finish it.
Wait, are you saying Pokemon Colosseum was difficult?
billiethemancox
billiethemancox

Back to top Go down

Post by Hydrocannon Mon Jul 05, 2010 9:34 pm

For me, emerald was impossible to beat.
But not because it was hard, but because my version was corrupted.
I got to the point where rayquaza was stopping kyogre and groudon, saved, then, "file corrupted, now you have to start over! MWUHAHA!"
Needless to say, I was mad.
But I'd suggest playing some console games too if you want a hard game.
Especially early gaems for the NES.
Contra (without the Konami code0 Ninja Gaiden and Ghost and Goblins.
3 of the hardest games in existence.
Hydrocannon
Hydrocannon

Friend Code : 1419 9372 9196

Back to top Go down

Post by billiethemancox Mon Jul 05, 2010 9:43 pm

Hydrocannon wrote:For me, emerald was impossible to beat.
But not because it was hard, but because my version was corrupted.
I got to the point where rayquaza was stopping kyogre and groudon, saved, then, "file corrupted, now you have to start over! MWUHAHA!"
Needless to say, I was mad.
But I'd suggest playing some console games too if you want a hard game.
Especially early gaems for the NES.
Contra (without the Konami code0 Ninja Gaiden and Ghost and Goblins.
3 of the hardest games in existence.
Ghost and Goblins still gives me nightmares..
billiethemancox
billiethemancox

Back to top Go down

Post by Charizard98 Wed Jul 07, 2010 5:11 am

Emerald was hardest, the sky tower is just AGITATING.
Charizard98
Charizard98

Friend Code : SoulSilver: 4340-5504-6047

Back to top Go down

Post by hitmonlee1337 Wed Jul 07, 2010 5:16 am

I think they are easy and hard in there way.
hitmonlee1337
hitmonlee1337

Friend Code : 0732 3159 2089

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayorw Wed Jul 07, 2010 12:23 pm

hitmonlee1337 wrote:I think they are easy and hard in there way.

Explain? This post doesn't make much sense.
Jayorw
Jayorw

Friend Code : SS- 3524 5146 5032

Back to top Go down

Post by jolteon00 Wed Jul 07, 2010 12:25 pm

I had issues with Ruby. There was just SO much training to do between the gym leaders and the elite four. Not necessarily hard, just tedious.
jolteon00
jolteon00

Friend Code : 0475 1848 3945

Back to top Go down

Post by orangeaffy Wed Jul 07, 2010 12:26 pm

billiethemancox wrote:
Wasim wrote:Pokemon Colosseum and Pokemon Perla (hacked version of Pokemon Pearl on Gba) because you can't even finish it.

Pokemon Colosseum was, infact, the most difficult pokemon game and it's even not a part of the franchise, really. I tend to think of it as a bonus game to only get the non-catchable Gen II pokemon.

So.. Diamond and Pearl were the easiest games so far. If you played the original Gen I and Gen II games (Not the remakes), you'll realize some of it was more of a challenge in comparison to the newest games in Gen III-IV.

orangeaffy

Back to top Go down

Post by billiethemancox Wed Jul 07, 2010 6:20 pm

orangeaffy wrote:
billiethemancox wrote:

Pokemon Colosseum was, infact, the most difficult pokemon game and it's even not a part of the franchise, really. I tend to think of it as a bonus game to only get the non-catchable Gen II pokemon.

So.. Diamond and Pearl were the easiest games so far. If you played the original Gen I and Gen II games (Not the remakes), you'll realize some of it was more of a challenge in comparison to the newest games in Gen III-IV.

Where you have to battle up to 100 Trainers can be difficult, but you don't have to beat them all in one go. You can lose and still go up certain points..
billiethemancox
billiethemancox

Back to top Go down

Post by jolteon14 Wed Jul 07, 2010 6:34 pm

Ruby, Sapphire, and Emerald are probably the hardest to beat, not because the trainers and elite 4 are more difficult, but because, in my opinion, the Hoenn pokemon that you have to use are terrible. and the trainers and elite 4 get kanto and johto pokemon, no fair
jolteon14
jolteon14

Friend Code : 5199 5400 2403

Back to top Go down

Post by snuffleoffagus Wed Jul 07, 2010 7:20 pm

jolteon14 wrote:Ruby, Sapphire, and Emerald are probably the hardest to beat, not because the trainers and elite 4 are more difficult, but because, in my opinion, the Hoenn pokemon that you have to use are terrible. and the trainers and elite 4 get kanto and johto pokemon, no fair

I think "terrible" may be a bit of an overstatement. Swampert, Salamence, Flygon, Claydol, Swellow, Absol, Skarmory, and many others are all available in game.
Although I had very little trouble playing through the games, I also had more trouble playing through R/S than Diamond or Pearl, for example.
snuffleoffagus
snuffleoffagus

Friend Code : Main (HG)-3481 5174 5889

Back to top Go down

Post by shaymin69 Wed Jul 07, 2010 7:22 pm

D/P were easy, took me 6 hours. colosseum and xd took me 2 weeks each.
shaymin69
shaymin69

Friend Code : HG-3996-9175-6415

Back to top Go down

Post by jolteon14 Wed Jul 07, 2010 11:39 pm

snuffleoffagus wrote:[
I think "terrible" may be a bit of an overstatement. Swampert, Salamence, Flygon, Claydol, Swellow, Absol, Skarmory, and many others are all available in game.
Although I had very little trouble playing through the games, I also had more trouble playing through R/S than Diamond or Pearl, for example.

Terrible is definitely an overstatement, but I only use it to express sadness for how the third generation of pokemon turned out, save a few pokemon like Absol, Flygon, Swellow, and Metagross(which cant be used until after elite 4) none of the other pokemon are appealing to me. I can understand how you would feel differently, and most people do. I just don't care much for them at all. Which is why I find those games harder, because I can never find pokemon I really want on my team.

Anyway... I only played Platinum for this generation, and the hardest part for me, of the entire game, was navigating the Distortion World, probably the hardest part of any game. I got lost, so many different times, then didn't have a pokemon that knew waterfall with me. :/
jolteon14
jolteon14

Friend Code : 5199 5400 2403

Back to top Go down

Post by Ichimarunico Thu Jul 08, 2010 10:55 am

The only difficult part of any pokemon game I've ever played (except the time I tried to run through a gym with all level 1 starter pokes) has been that obligitory ice patch puzzle. You can only see half of it at a time, you can't stop, there are rocks everywhere, and it's just like... "What's this? I just want to go through that exit that's RIGHT THERE! Come on!"
Ichimarunico
Ichimarunico

Friend Code : 0732 7475 5767

Back to top Go down

Post by billiethemancox Thu Jul 08, 2010 1:47 pm

Ichimarunico wrote:The only difficult part of any pokemon game I've ever played (except the time I tried to run through a gym with all level 1 starter pokes) has been that obligitory ice patch puzzle. You can only see half of it at a time, you can't stop, there are rocks everywhere, and it's just like... "What's this? I just want to go through that exit that's RIGHT THERE! Come on!"
I never have trouble with those. I could do those puzzles all day. They tray to get players to go routes you're to soppose to, but for some odd reason I pick up the pattern either the first or second time.
billiethemancox
billiethemancox

Back to top Go down

Post by sp4d3z Fri Jul 09, 2010 8:47 am

i havnt played pearl but diamond was easy to beat the hardest game was fire red

sp4d3z

Back to top Go down

Post by Ichimarunico Fri Jul 09, 2010 9:19 am

billiethemancox wrote:
Ichimarunico wrote:The only difficult part of any pokemon game I've ever played (except the time I tried to run through a gym with all level 1 starter pokes) has been that obligitory ice patch puzzle. You can only see half of it at a time, you can't stop, there are rocks everywhere, and it's just like... "What's this? I just want to go through that exit that's RIGHT THERE! Come on!"
I never have trouble with those. I could do those puzzles all day. They tray to get players to go routes you're to soppose to, but for some odd reason I pick up the pattern either the first or second time.
Yeah I thought I had it down coming into D/P/P, but this gen they decided to go for the most obvious path being the winner so until I realized that it took me forever in the gym -_-
Plus not only did you have to slide around, you had to blow up snowballs (wut?) by moving quickly enough through them.
Ichimarunico
Ichimarunico

Friend Code : 0732 7475 5767

Back to top Go down

Post by billiethemancox Sat Jul 10, 2010 7:53 pm

Ichimarunico wrote:
billiethemancox wrote:
Yeah I thought I had it down coming into D/P/P, but this gen they decided to go for the most obvious path being the winner so until I realized that it took me forever in the gym -_-
Plus not only did you have to slide around, you had to blow up snowballs (wut?) by moving quickly enough through them.
When I first saw that I had to do it, I thought I would have troubles with the snowballs, but it was yet another breeze through it.. I do those type of mini-games outside of Pokemon, though. SO it's easy.
billiethemancox
billiethemancox

Back to top Go down

Post by Chipychip101 Mon Jul 12, 2010 6:18 pm

I thought Diamond and Pearl were harder than any of the 3rd gen games. I don't know exactly why, but some of the later gym leaders and the elite 4 seemed tougher than in R/S/E, at least for me. The puzzles were too, especially the ice one with the snowballs in Snowpoint's gym that has been mentioned.
Chipychip101
Chipychip101

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next