Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

battle of the poke gods: arceus & mew

2 posters

Go down

battle of the poke gods: arceus & mew Empty battle of the poke gods: arceus & mew

Post by ShadowMoon Tue Dec 14, 2010 1:38 pm

witch came first, the arceus or the mew?
mew silver pokedex:Its DNA is said to contain the genetic codes of all Pokémon, so it can use all kinds of techniques.
mew crystal,black & white pokedex:Because it can learn any move, some people began research to see if it is the ancestor of all Pokémon.

Arceus is also known as "The Original One," as it is said that it created Sinnoh, and possibly the entire Pokémon universe, along with the lake guardians and creation trio.

arceus diamond pokedex:It is described in mythology as the Pokémon that shaped the universe with its 1,000 arms.
arceus pearl pokedex:It is told in mythology that this Pokémon was born before the universe even existed
arceus platinum pokedex:t is said to have emerged from an egg in a place where there was nothing, then shaped the world.
Although Mew is considered the ancestor of all Pokémon, Arceus is said to be the first of all Pokémon.
so who came first? arceus or mew? or did they both come into existante within secounds of one another? or are they the mother(mew) & father(arceus) of all pokemon?
ShadowMoon
ShadowMoon

Friend Code : platinum: 3481-3845-8295 heartgold: 3481-4876-1550 battle rev: 5156-9587-6900

Back to top Go down

battle of the poke gods: arceus & mew Empty Re: battle of the poke gods: arceus & mew

Post by Eclipse13 Wed Dec 15, 2010 5:20 pm

Mew is not a mother. Mew came first for many reasons. Mew was #151, and can learn any TM and the japanese dudes made it before Arceus. Arceus i known as the original one to all the weirdos that live in Sinnoh and it can't learn every TM. Mew and Arceus are both Awesome, but I think that Mew came first, and made Arceus to make the universe.
Eclipse13
Eclipse13

Back to top Go down

battle of the poke gods: arceus & mew Empty Re: battle of the poke gods: arceus & mew

Post by ShadowMoon Wed Dec 15, 2010 11:17 pm

Eclipse13 wrote:Mew is not a mother. Mew came first for many reasons. Mew was #151, and can learn any TM and the japanese dudes made it before Arceus. Arceus i known as the original one to all the weirdos that live in Sinnoh and it can't learn every TM. Mew and Arceus are both Awesome, but I think that Mew came first, and made Arceus to make the universe.
then if mew came first, witch mew came first? there are multiple mews in the pokemon universe, ash met at least 2, & mewtwo was made by a fossil of a dead mew. that makes 3 @ the least.
ShadowMoon
ShadowMoon

Friend Code : platinum: 3481-3845-8295 heartgold: 3481-4876-1550 battle rev: 5156-9587-6900

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down