Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cmndrkool321's NU team

4 posters

Go down

Cmndrkool321's NU team Empty Cmndrkool321's NU team

Post by Cmndrkool321 Thu Dec 09, 2010 8:12 pm

So I was looking at my Pokémon team, and noticed they are all NUs! So I decided to post them here. Other than having a meaning on the team all of these Pokémon have a special meaning to me. (I cannot post the Images so bear with me)

Girafarig, Leftovers or King’s Rock
Impish Nature, Inner Focus
128 HP, 52 Att, 128Def, 200SpDef in EVs
Stomp (headbutt for HG/SS users is preferable)
Zen Headbutt
Magic Coat
Thunder Wave

This Pokemon was the first one I ever made successfully and love! My long-lost friend made the EV spread for me, and told me it was great. He wasn’t lying!
You start out with thunder wave, and then use stomp/headbutt/Zen Headbutt for flinching. If youre opponent is gonna use hypnosis, confuse ray, wil-o-wisp, toxic, or thunder wave, you can sent it back using magic coat!

Raticate "Ratty", Flame orb
Adamant, Guts
252 attack & speed, 6HP Evs
Protect
Flame Wheel
Reversal
Facade

This one is standard with the protect-façade strategy; but I named it Ratty because I LOVE the Yellow Saga from the Pokémon, and Ratty was my favorite Pokémon from the team! Very Happy

Sharpedo, Muscle Band
Jolly, Rough Skin
252 attack & speed, 6HP EVs
Waterfall
Aqua Jet
Zen Headbutt
Earthquake
This strategy was the first one I decided to copy. I feel like a thief Laughing! This one is pretty much an all-offensive, and speaks for itself. It’s really great pokemon though!

Charizard, Pashoo/Charti/Wacan Berry
Adamant, Blaze
Fire Punch
Earthquake
Shadow Claw
Natural Gift

This is the first pokemon a friend made for me. I made one on my own, but the IVs STUNK! So he took time to make me a great one! Thank youIVs STUNK! So he took time to make me a great one! Thank youIVs STUNK! So he took time to make me a great one! Thank you ♥️!
This pokemon’s attacks can pretty much cover a large portion of the pokemon out there. The Natural Gift is what gets the people! I use it as an offence AND a defense. I prefer to use the Pashoo Berry cause It can get the Ground/Rock types good; and if someone uses hydro pump for the sure kill, THINK AGAIN! Razz.

Farfetch’d, Apicot Berry
Adamant, Inner Focus
Secret Power
Pluck
Night Slash
Natural Gift

Farfetch’d is my ULTIMATE favorate pokemon! Too bad no one loves him Crying or Very sad. I bred one with 31 IVs in attack and speed (also had it in special defence), Just to have on a team!
I chose secret power because of the fact I use PBR to battle. On each stadium, it has different effects. Learn them all, and it does damage! I chose pluck to steal berries from the opponent. Night Slash speaks for itself, and Natural Gift has 2 uses. It can give a 80pwr ground physical attack, OR I can use the berry to up my super-high special defense even more!

Spinda, Salac Berry
Adamant, Tangled Feet
Flail
Endure
Ice Punch
Brick Break

Spinda’s personality reminds me of myself, and I love it! Spinda is care-free, and lives in its own dizzy world, and its always happy!
Other than the Flail/Endure idea, it has Ice Punch and Brick Break to cover for most of the types against it.

Cmndrkool321
Cmndrkool321

Back to top Go down

Cmndrkool321's NU team Empty Re: Cmndrkool321's NU team

Post by morteriser Thu Dec 09, 2010 8:18 pm

You are lacking in special attacks. You'll get walled by physical walls XI
Also, I think king's rock can be banned in most cases. May need to change reversal on a flame orb set XI
morteriser
morteriser

Back to top Go down

Post by Kale12321 Fri Dec 10, 2010 5:06 am

Try Sucker Punch instead. I am so glad u are using Spininda! l love it, but you are a little fighting weak. As most fighting types carry Stone edge/Rock Slide and can generally take a hit, they can hurt all but Girafarig super effectively. Some even carry payback and can hurt Girafarig.
Hitmonchan andd Machoke
They are both nice fighting types. Machoke DPunches half your team and stone edges the rest, and Hitmonchan Close combats/Mach Punch, Tpunch 5 out of 6 of your pokemon. Both of them can take a hit pretty well.
I think you should replace Spininda for a Grumpig:
Grumpig @ Leftovers
Trait: Owen Tempo
Timid (+Spd -Atk)
Evs:252 HP / 20 SpD / 236 Spe
~ Calm Mind
~ Substitute
~ Psychic
~ Signal Beam / Hidden Power Fighting
Boosted sweeper. Its a bulk pokemon on the special side and with Calm mind it can even pull of a sweep. It is a force to be reckoned with. Psychic gets stab and hits really hard. Signal beam is good move, hitting Psychics and darks super effectively. It is only walled by steels, but most don't like the STAB boosted Psychic. This will help against Machoke if it doesn't carry Payback. It also gives you an attacker from the special side. You can use Think fat if you want to have more resistances, but you Owen tempo if you want to take a DPunch form Machoke. with the Ev's he is speedy and has decent bulk
Kale12321
Kale12321

Friend Code : 4555-2660-0049

Back to top Go down

Post by Calze6 Sat Dec 11, 2010 2:16 am

Any fighting type pretty much sweeps your team, most notably medicham. I would seriously recommend removing farfetch'd and spinda for some pokemin with larger base stats and that can do more damage such as skuntank, espeon, gardevoir, regigigas, etc.
Calze6
Calze6

Friend Code : N/A

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down