Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Which Elite Four member including the champion do you like the most and why do you like him/her?

3 posters

Go down

Which Elite Four member including the champion do you like the most and why do you like him/her? Empty Which Elite Four member including the champion do you like the most and why do you like him/her?

Post by Reshiram Sat Nov 13, 2010 8:13 am

Mine is of course Lance. It's really because of the music. It is so epic! Which is yours?

Last edited by Reshiram on Mon Nov 15, 2010 4:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Reshiram
Reshiram

Friend Code : Pokemon Black Friend Code: 5414-6679-9603

Back to top Go down

Which Elite Four member including the champion do you like the most and why do you like him/her? Empty Re: Which Elite Four member including the champion do you like the most and why do you like him/her?

Post by 123wert50 Sat Nov 13, 2010 8:59 am

Lance because I like dragon pokes.
123wert50
123wert50

Friend Code : SS: 5028-0407-6070

Back to top Go down

Which Elite Four member including the champion do you like the most and why do you like him/her? Empty Re: Which Elite Four member including the champion do you like the most and why do you like him/her?

Post by Eclipse13 Thu Nov 25, 2010 10:40 am

Koga. He is a sweet awesome ninja even though my typhlosion killed him
Eclipse13
Eclipse13

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down