Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What do you like the most about Thanksgiving and why?

+2
Umbrielle
Reshiram
6 posters

Go down

What do you like the most about Thanksgiving and why? Empty What do you like the most about Thanksgiving and why?

Post by Reshiram Fri Nov 12, 2010 10:03 pm

Hello everybody! I just could have your opinions on Thanksgiving since it is right around the corner? I like it because it is a time to eat a lot of food.

Last edited by Reshiram on Mon Nov 15, 2010 4:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Reshiram
Reshiram

Friend Code : Pokemon Black Friend Code: 5414-6679-9603

Back to top Go down

What do you like the most about Thanksgiving and why? Empty Re: What do you like the most about Thanksgiving and why?

Post by Umbrielle Sat Nov 13, 2010 4:16 am

Canadian Thanksgiving was in October, slowpoke!

Anyway, I have a difficult time taking Thanksgiving seriously. People really don't seem to realize that "giving thanks by feasting" is essentially the equivalent of prayer. In fact, most people don't seem to understand the point of the holiday:
A Day of General Thanksgiving to Almighty God for the bountiful harvest with which Canada has been blessed
It's entirely a religious celebration. When I hear firm atheists tell me about how they're going to "give thanks," I can't help but laugh a bit.
Umbrielle
Umbrielle

Friend Code : N/A

Back to top Go down

What do you like the most about Thanksgiving and why? Empty Re: What do you like the most about Thanksgiving and why?

Post by 123wert50 Sat Nov 13, 2010 8:53 am

Eating pie!
123wert50
123wert50

Friend Code : SS: 5028-0407-6070

Back to top Go down

Post by sherri144 Sat Nov 13, 2010 6:47 pm

The food
sherri144
sherri144

Back to top Go down

Post by Boota212 Sun Nov 14, 2010 7:58 pm

Getting to see my family. You see, I have a massive family, and it is very rare that I get to see them all in mass.

Of course there is also the food. =D =D
Boota212
Boota212

Friend Code : 0217-5260-7916

Back to top Go down

Post by Venusaur Mon Nov 15, 2010 3:04 pm

Two answers:

1) TURKEY!!!!!!!

2) Family. I love playing video games and chatting with them!
Venusaur
Venusaur

Friend Code : JP Platinum: 2279 - 2896 - 6911

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down