Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Which starter did you or are you going to choose or have chosen and why are you or are you going to choose it?

+10
Porou
Blaze
Boota212
Venusaur
ShadowMoon
123wert50
charizard55
sherri144
Charizard98
Reshiram
14 posters

Go down

Which starter did you or are you going to choose or have chosen and why are you or are you going to choose it? Empty Which starter did you or are you going to choose or have chosen and why are you or are you going to choose it?

Post by Reshiram Thu Nov 11, 2010 2:52 pm

I chose Mijumaru because I always start with water types for Surf.

Last edited by Reshiram on Mon Nov 15, 2010 4:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Reshiram
Reshiram

Friend Code : Pokemon Black Friend Code: 5414-6679-9603

Back to top Go down

Which starter did you or are you going to choose or have chosen and why are you or are you going to choose it? Empty Re: Which starter did you or are you going to choose or have chosen and why are you or are you going to choose it?

Post by Charizard98 Sat Nov 13, 2010 6:10 pm

Tsutarja for the win. Mijumaru was a clown version of Piplup, and it had to be a slave, because of Surf, Waterfall and Dive. Pokabu was just a disgrace to Fire type starters.
Charizard98
Charizard98

Friend Code : SoulSilver: 4340-5504-6047

Back to top Go down

Which starter did you or are you going to choose or have chosen and why are you or are you going to choose it? Empty Re: Which starter did you or are you going to choose or have chosen and why are you or are you going to choose it?

Post by sherri144 Sat Nov 13, 2010 6:42 pm

I picked Pokabu.For some reason but its not that good to battle with...
sherri144
sherri144

Back to top Go down

Post by charizard55 Sun Nov 14, 2010 7:31 am

I am going to choose Tsutarja for sure. Pokabu and Mijamaru are not that great.
charizard55
charizard55

Friend Code : Don't have one yet, but will be getting one.

Back to top Go down

Post by 123wert50 Sun Nov 14, 2010 10:15 am

I chose Tsutarja.
123wert50
123wert50

Friend Code : SS: 5028-0407-6070

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowMoon Sun Nov 14, 2010 10:31 pm

Charizard98 wrote:Tsutarja for the win. Mijumaru was a clown version of Piplup, and it had to be a slave, because of Surf, Waterfall and Dive. Pokabu was just a disgrace to Fire type starters.
i agree completely, i might not be reaing into this game that much, but i still know what pkmn i'm getting when i ethier get the materials for a rom or it comes out:Tsutarja

sherri144 wrote:I picked Pokabu.For some reason but its not that good to battle with...
thats because fire-types normally aren't that great during the begining of any of the games. & pokabu is, like Charizard98 said, a disgrace to all fire type starters. its also a disgrace to spoink & grumpig.
ShadowMoon
ShadowMoon

Friend Code : platinum: 3481-3845-8295 heartgold: 3481-4876-1550 battle rev: 5156-9587-6900

Back to top Go down

Post by Venusaur Mon Nov 15, 2010 3:59 pm

Tsutarja for two reasons:

1) DEFENSE!!!

2) GRASS TYPE!!!
Venusaur
Venusaur

Friend Code : JP Platinum: 2279 - 2896 - 6911

Back to top Go down

Post by Boota212 Mon Nov 15, 2010 6:41 pm

I'll most likely pick Mijumaru. I enjoy his design and I've become tired of always picking the fire-type. I was fine with Blaziken, when he came about, Fire/Fighting was new and unseen...Then came Infernape, another Fire/Fighting, it was still alright with him. But, Pokabu's 3rd form is, yet again, a Fire/Fighting type. It is getting quite redundant now, hence why I am picking Mijumaru.
Boota212
Boota212

Friend Code : 0217-5260-7916

Back to top Go down

Post by Blaze Mon Nov 15, 2010 9:23 pm

I'm going to pick Mijumaru since it's final evolution is based on the samurai, which I'm very interested in. Also, Pokabu is a disgrace and Tsutarja is getting a lot of picks.
Blaze
Blaze

Friend Code : 2665 2610 8159

Back to top Go down

Post by Porou Thu Nov 18, 2010 2:16 pm

I was planning on starting with Mijumaru, but I don't quite fancy its evolution. Pokabu was really a let down, and I'm getting quite sick of these Fire- / Fighting- typed starters. I'm going with Tsutarja, because his final evo looks pretty kick butt, he's speedy, and grass types are pretty fun, I guess.
Porou
Porou

Friend Code : 1634 7901 9880

Back to top Go down

Post by snah08 Fri Nov 19, 2010 4:08 pm

i think the leaf one is the best

snah08

Back to top Go down

Post by Blaze Fri Nov 19, 2010 4:52 pm

The leaf one seems pretty cool.

Last edited by Blaze on Sat Nov 20, 2010 8:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Blaze
Blaze

Friend Code : 2665 2610 8159

Back to top Go down

Post by Venusaur Fri Nov 19, 2010 5:06 pm

Blaze wrote:Please resort yourself from triple posting and please remain on topic.

I already took care of it.
Venusaur
Venusaur

Friend Code : JP Platinum: 2279 - 2896 - 6911

Back to top Go down

Post by tangrowthjelly Mon Nov 22, 2010 8:06 pm

Mijimiru for the following reasons:
1. Final evolution has best movepool
2. final evolution is the coolest
3. English name is the best (Oshawott)
4. I have never used a water starter before, so I thought it would be a nice change.
tangrowthjelly
tangrowthjelly

Friend Code : coming soon

Back to top Go down

Post by Falkner Tue Nov 23, 2010 6:52 pm

I'm going to pick Pokabu. I always pick Fire Types.
Falkner
Falkner

Friend Code : 4297-1227-6490

Back to top Go down

Post by PokeCenter Wed Nov 24, 2010 7:23 am

I choose Pokabu, and I think I choose randomly.
PokeCenter
PokeCenter

Friend Code : Diamond: 1763-7519-2717

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down