Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How will it end?

+3
Umbrielle
123wert50
uzumakiyuubi
7 posters

Go down

How will it end? Empty How will it end?

Post by uzumakiyuubi Sat Nov 06, 2010 1:47 pm

If there's a topic like this, I'm sorry and I will delete this one.
~

SPOILER? SINNOH LEAGUE

Pokemon can't go on forever; it will have to end someday right? Well, how will it end is one of the main question towards all season finale whether it's a book or a TV show.

From what I see is that ash is escalating, Top 16 in Kanto, Top 8 in Johto, Hoenn, and top 4 in Sinnoh. Ash should be getting better, and having more strategies on Pokemon (Even though he is STILL 10).

My Theory is that ash will win in a Pokemon league in the region after Isshu. He would meet up with his old friend Brock and Misty (hence Brock leaving) from Kanto. Ash would realize how far everyone has gotten towards their goals and dreams and he from there on will continue... A time skip will occur showing ash hailing the throne as Pokemon Champ, he would be Kanto's Pokemon Champion. Ash would be on TV. May, Max, Dawn, Todd, Tracey, Dent, and Iris would be watching. Team Rocket would betray their leader because they don't seem like bad guys. They would soon respect Ash (even though it seems like they gotten REAL serious in Isshu instead of "were blasting off again" which I'm kinda glad about). Everything will end with best wishes.

Corny; maybe, but who knows It could happen. What do you think?
uzumakiyuubi
uzumakiyuubi

Friend Code : forgot my FC

Back to top Go down

How will it end? Empty Re: How will it end?

Post by 123wert50 Sat Nov 06, 2010 3:17 pm

I think (and hope) Pokemon will bever stop. Very Happy

But that's more just what I hope.
123wert50
123wert50

Friend Code : SS: 5028-0407-6070

Back to top Go down

Post by Umbrielle Sun Nov 07, 2010 12:08 am

I'm going to point out that in the Pikachu short that was distributed with Pokemon 3: Spell of the Unown, Ash celebrates his anniversary and states that it has been exactly a year since he met Pikachu. Ash therefore has to be at least eleven years old.

More to the point, I don't think Pokemon will have an ending. All of the games are essentially the same; I very much doubt any one will have a total finish. As for the anime, it'll probably just be cancelled when the games are.
Umbrielle
Umbrielle

Friend Code : N/A

Back to top Go down

Post by uzumakiyuubi Sun Nov 07, 2010 10:00 am

Umbriel wrote:I'm going to point out that in the Pikachu short that was distributed with Pokemon 3: Spell of the Unown, Ash celebrates his anniversary and states that it has been exactly a year since he met Pikachu. Ash therefore has to be at least eleven years old.

That's quoted from the 5th movie right?
Anyways, whether that is true or not, It states on the first episode on Isshu that Ash, a ten year old boy, etc. etc. In Seafoam Island around Kanto, It was talking on months how it was almost a year from since Ash got his starter. I'd say he would be AT LEAST 12 by now...I'm going with what it was said by Isshu.

Umbriel wrote:More to the point, I don't think Pokemon will have an ending. All of the games are essentially the same; I very much doubt any one will have a total finish. As for the anime, it'll probably just be canceled when the games are.
123wert50 wrote:I think (and hope) Pokemon will never stop. Very Happy
But that's more just what I hope.

Guess I'm on a lone boat on this one D:
But I don't know, I believe it will end somehow, regardless whether I want it or not. Of course, that's my opinion and thoughts xP
uzumakiyuubi
uzumakiyuubi

Friend Code : forgot my FC

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowMoon Mon Nov 15, 2010 9:58 pm

i don't think jesse, james & meowth are going to betray giovonni. they sticked with him after they the mewtwo returns, & no matter how cruel he is to them, they still stick with him. their like a growlith to its trainer, always loyal. but near or at the end of the series ash will take out giovanni, & cause the end of team rocket. also, mewtwo will most likely be there helping ash take out giovanni. mewtwo already killed his creators, so mewtwo would most likely want to take out his first trainer(or in this case: slave driver) & the one who ordered & paid for his creation, then later tried to recapture him. + james will find a loop-hole out of his current mariage arangement. meowth will finally kick giovanni's persians ***, jesse will do the same with cassidy. brock will get "lucky" with pike queen lucy. ash will turn 11 five years after he turned 10.
ShadowMoon
ShadowMoon

Friend Code : platinum: 3481-3845-8295 heartgold: 3481-4876-1550 battle rev: 5156-9587-6900

Back to top Go down

Post by Eclipse13 Tue Nov 16, 2010 5:22 pm

well, I guess the years go by slowly in the pokemon world. its been 13 years since the show started? Ash has grown 2 years since the start of his journey. So, I guess that every 6.5 years in our world, one year goes by in the pokemon world. But I think they'll eventually end it, and start with new trainers. Which will probably turn out like yugioh did, how when it ended, and they came out with a new one, which sucked and I stopped watching it after the original ended.
Eclipse13
Eclipse13

Back to top Go down

Post by Markus Wed Nov 17, 2010 3:49 pm

He should be like 25 by now(almost 15th anniv of pokemon) but even if the anime stops they can still make games
Markus
Markus

Friend Code : 3523-8852-5508

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowMoon Wed Nov 17, 2010 3:57 pm

Markus wrote:He should be like 25 by now(almost 15th anniv of pokemon) but even if the anime stops they can still make games
the games are the reson the anime, card game, manga & ect. exisit to begin with. when they stop makeing the games, the anime will end within the next year or 2.
ShadowMoon
ShadowMoon

Friend Code : platinum: 3481-3845-8295 heartgold: 3481-4876-1550 battle rev: 5156-9587-6900

Back to top Go down

Post by raquaza Sun Nov 21, 2010 2:08 am

I think it will end with happy drama and Ash having all friends and pokemon on the picture.
raquaza
raquaza

Friend Code : 5070 4074 6615

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum