Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DcurlBliss

2 posters

Go down

DcurlBliss Empty DcurlBliss

Post by Kale12321 Sat Nov 06, 2010 11:42 am

Just noting that this team is 4th gen. not 5th
Also its called DCurl Bliss not Bill D=

Forretress (M) @ Focus Sash
Trait: Sturdy
EVs: 252 Atk / 200 SDef
Careful Nature (+SDef, -SAtk)
- Spikes
- Stealth Rock
- Toxic Spikes
- Gyro Ball
Awesome lead! It is amazing. l use Fsash over leftovers because l can scout for a fire move
and still get rocks up. This and Gyardos is awesome! Set up hazards and roar away! Also helps with Blissey with toxic spikes, help Evire and Scizor sweep or dent the team. Gyro Ball over Explosion because he can come in late game and still deal damage.

Blissey (F) @ Leftovers
Trait: Natural Cure
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SDef
Bold Nature (+Def, -Atk)
- Defense Curl
- Softboiled
- Counter
- Seismic Toss/Charge Beam
l love this set! the only bad part is Gengar. tempted to switch ST with Charge Beam to remedy this problem. Covers both Defenses and can counter for those T-Tars that think they can set-up on me with +6 defense against max attack Adamant l take a little over 1/2, but can counter l take just about anything else it can dish out. l can also take a +6 Gyra Waterfall. The only bad thing is this thing hates statuses once it has set up. Can beat just about any phisical non-ghost type.

Rotom-H @ Leftovers
Trait: Levitate
EVs: 192 HP / 200 Def / 116 SAtk
Calm Nature (+SDef, -Atk)
- Overheat
- Will-O-Wisp
- Shadow Ball
- Thunderbolt
Rotom just loves to be with Blissey. WoW help get all the Curls up and keep stallin'. Only bad part is l don't have a spot of Pain-Split. l need Overheat for Scizor if Blissey hasn't set up yet. This can take BP like a TRUCK. l just have to watch out for Pursuit, but l can take a hit and OHKO it bar a -4 SpAtk, but he wouldn't stay in long enough for it. Also absorbs the occasional fake outs.

Scizor (M) @ Focus Sash
Trait: Technition
EVs: 36 HP / 252 Atk / 220 Spd
Adamant Nature (+ATk -SpAtk)
- Swords Dance
- Bullet Punch
- Pursuit
- Superpower
l love this scizor with the Fsash it can get atleast one SD or can Superpower a heatran for the OHKO, bar entry hazzards. Destroys/Dents a lot of teams!

Gyarados (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Intimidate
EVs: 252 HP / 168 Def / 88 SDef
Bold Nature (+Def, -Atk)
- Roar
- Rest
- Sleep Talk
- Toxic
Phazer, entery abuser, staller, anything but a sweeper lol. Loves Foretress Hazzard powers and picks up fire types and scares em off for even more hazzard damage juts use roar. I love this team Jugller its amazing. Is good defensively with Intimidate and natural Phisical bulk. it can take a few neutral special attacks. Its doesn't mind statuses because of rest/talk.

Electivire (M) @ Life Orb
Trait: Motor Drive
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spd
Jolly Nature (+Spd, -SAtk)
- Low Kick
- Earthquake
- ThunderPunch
- Ice Punch
Motor drive, how l love you! Gyrados has an elctric problem, well that is solved via Evire and Rotom, but Evire appreshiates it a lot more. The only problem is many people expect a switch so l wish Gyra had a 5th move slot for protect lol. This set is just for coverage nothing much else. Very nice though. Sweeper and can OHKO a scarfed Flygon after a Motor drive boost with Ice punch.

Last edited by Kale12321 on Sun Nov 07, 2010 2:28 pm; edited 2 times in total
Kale12321
Kale12321

Friend Code : 4555-2660-0049

Back to top Go down

DcurlBliss Empty Re: DcurlBliss

Post by Umbrielle Sat Nov 06, 2010 11:46 pm

I'll give you a real rate later (you have a pretty nasty Gyarados weakness), but for now, are you aware that your Scizor has Swarm?
Umbrielle
Umbrielle

Friend Code : N/A

Back to top Go down

Post by Kale12321 Sun Nov 07, 2010 1:51 pm

OK fixed lol thanks no wonder BP failed alot. I can handle a Gyra w/o Stone edge with my own and roar away
Kale12321
Kale12321

Back to top Go down

Post by Umbrielle Mon Nov 08, 2010 2:11 am

The standard Smogon Bulky Gyarados tears right through your team. It can set up against four of your Pokemon (Forretress, Blissey, Scizor, and Gyarados) and Electivire hasn't got the Defense to take his Waterfalls. Basically, Rotom is your only hope, and he is easily Pursuitable.

You also lose instantly to any opponent using a British Gliscor because too much of your team is weak to Taunt. Again, only Rotom-A can damage it (with Shadow Ball) but that's not going to help, as Gliscor is nearly always paired with Tyranitar.

Firstly, I think you should ditch Toxic on Gyarados for Waterfall. A reliable STAB attack is incredibly useful to have, and it will allow you to fight back against Gliscor. Secondly, do you really need all three entry hazards on Forretress? More importantly, do you really have time to set up three different things? Without Leftovers, Forretress isn't going to live that long. I would switch either Spikes or Toxic Spikes out for Explosion - this will prevent Gyarados from switching in and getting free Dragon Dances. Thirdly, I'm liking Charge Beam, but what I like even more is Thunderbolt, hitting both Gengar and Gyarados.

Another note about Scizor: Focus Sash is not the optimal choice of item. If Scizor has taken even the smallest bit of damage (say, from Stealth Rock) then Focus Sash will fail. Besides that, Scizor isn't getting OHKOed by any non-Fire-type attack anyway. Replace the Sash with an Occa Berry and I think you'll get better results.

Lastly, I've edited your thread title for you. Hope this rate helps.
Umbrielle
Umbrielle

Friend Code : N/A

Back to top Go down

Post by Kale12321 Mon Nov 08, 2010 5:12 am

Thanks for the edit that really annoyed me. l think l will change his item and change pursuit for Natural Gift which is a very fun move imo. I really do like all three hazards up but l can prolly change TSpikes for Explosion. If l change Evire for Jolteon, l can switch on the first DD and still be faster for the OHKO adn with HP ice l can get rid of Gliscor
Kale12321
Kale12321

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum