Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Which Region would you start your adventure in

+4
PokeCenter
Perfection
teddywoohoo
TheSavagebear
8 posters

Go down

Which Region would you start your adventure in

Which Region would you start your adventure in Vote_lcap17%Which Region would you start your adventure in Vote_rcap 17% 
[ 2 ]
Which Region would you start your adventure in Vote_lcap25%Which Region would you start your adventure in Vote_rcap 25% 
[ 3 ]
Which Region would you start your adventure in Vote_lcap17%Which Region would you start your adventure in Vote_rcap 17% 
[ 2 ]
Which Region would you start your adventure in Vote_lcap25%Which Region would you start your adventure in Vote_rcap 25% 
[ 3 ]
Which Region would you start your adventure in Vote_lcap16%Which Region would you start your adventure in Vote_rcap 16% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 12

Which Region would you start your adventure in Empty Which Region would you start your adventure in

Post by TheSavagebear Tue Nov 02, 2010 4:50 pm

If you had the choise to start in any region and play from that region to every other which one would you choose.
I personally would have to go with Johto then Kanto/sinnoh/isshu and i wouldnt stop by hoenn

Last edited by TheSavagebear on Sat Nov 06, 2010 1:03 am; edited 1 time in total
TheSavagebear
TheSavagebear

Back to top Go down

Which Region would you start your adventure in Empty Re: Which Region would you start your adventure in

Post by teddywoohoo Tue Nov 02, 2010 5:19 pm

i would have to go for johto then isshu then sinnoh then hoenn then kanto
teddywoohoo
teddywoohoo

Friend Code : 3524-5809-4588 hg

Back to top Go down

Which Region would you start your adventure in Empty Re: Which Region would you start your adventure in

Post by Perfection Fri Nov 05, 2010 2:00 pm

Issu, Kanto, or Jhoto. Those were the only generations i actually liked.
Perfection
Perfection

Back to top Go down

Post by PokeCenter Sun Nov 07, 2010 9:36 am

Kanto. Start at the beginning!
PokeCenter
PokeCenter

Friend Code : Diamond: 1763-7519-2717

Back to top Go down

Post by uzumakiyuubi Sun Nov 07, 2010 9:49 am

Gotta go with Johto. xP I've always loved that region.
uzumakiyuubi
uzumakiyuubi

Friend Code : forgot my FC

Back to top Go down

Post by 123wert50 Sun Nov 07, 2010 10:20 am

Hoenn. Ruby was the first Pokemon game I ever played.
123wert50
123wert50

Friend Code : SS: 5028-0407-6070

Back to top Go down

Post by TheSavagebear Thu Nov 11, 2010 5:21 am

thanks for the participation its cool to hear people's opinions.
TheSavagebear
TheSavagebear

Back to top Go down

Post by Venusaur Sat Nov 13, 2010 4:22 pm

I'd start in Kanto for Venusaur, then go to Sinnoh for Torterra and Uxie, then go to Hoenn for Sceptile, then travel to Isshu for Jalorda (Jaroda), then beat EVERY SINGLE TRAINER in Johto.
Venusaur
Venusaur

Friend Code : JP Platinum: 2279 - 2896 - 6911

Back to top Go down

Post by raquaza Thu Nov 25, 2010 12:12 pm

I vote for Sinooh, cause they are cooler pokes there.
raquaza
raquaza

Friend Code : 5070 4074 6615

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down