Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OMG, a latios!

4 posters

Go down

OMG, a latios! Empty OMG, a latios!

Post by Latio-Reol Sun Oct 31, 2010 9:14 am

Hi! I'm Latio-Reol (generally called Latio), and i've been invited here from PE2K by Typhoon555 (that's his PE2K username). Typhoon555 stated that I could be a Pokecenter Mod, but I turned him down due to my...err...Newbie status (I only have 34 posts on PE2K at the time of typing).

3 things about me you'll NEED to know:

1-I Like Latios. and as a Latios Pokethrobe, I Literally Love Latias (anybody know where one is?! Very Happy )

2-I have a tendancy to get a little agitated when the most obvious spelling/grammar errors are made, even though I'm really not one to talk (I sometimes make those myself, especially when I think a word is spelled properly).

3-I like Roleplaying-albeit the right kind. When the person that made the RP made a lot of grammar errors...well, that dosn't exactly reel me in.

and with that, HELLO, POKECENTER!!

Latio-Reol

Back to top Go down

OMG, a latios! Empty Re: OMG, a latios!

Post by Markus Sun Oct 31, 2010 9:24 am

Hah, kinda ironic to see someone like you here, I'm a very very big fan of the lati@s twins. Hope you saw the movie or I won't consider you a real fan. Welcome though.
Markus
Markus

Friend Code : 3523-8852-5508

Back to top Go down

Post by PokeCenter Sun Oct 31, 2010 10:26 am

Welcome Latio! Enjoy the forum.
PokeCenter
PokeCenter

Friend Code : Diamond: 1763-7519-2717

Back to top Go down

Post by Boota212 Mon Nov 01, 2010 5:26 pm

Hello, be sure to read and follow the rules, and, most importantly, enjoy your time here.
Boota212
Boota212

Friend Code : 0217-5260-7916

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down