Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tyrant Tyranitar's Uber Mayhem ~Shoddy Ubers Tourney~

+3
PL44
Hyperbeem
Tyrant Tyranitar
7 posters

Go down

Tyrant Tyranitar's Uber Mayhem ~Shoddy Ubers Tourney~ Empty Tyrant Tyranitar's Uber Mayhem ~Shoddy Ubers Tourney~

Post by Tyrant Tyranitar Sun Oct 24, 2010 4:43 pm

Hello hello, this is my Ubers tourney for Shoddy only. (Other Mods, if this is in the wrong part of the forum move it to the correct please.)

Generic Battling Rules:

* All Pokemon are legal except for Arceus
* Evasion Clause
* Sleep Clause
* Freeze Clause
* OHKO Clause
* Self-KO Clause
* Species Clause
* Strict Damage Clause

Tourny Rules:
You may use any Pokemon from the Ubers/OU/UU Tier (except Arceus).
You MAY NOT use Explode/any self K.O.ing move to win the game if you and your opponent has one last Pokemon. If you do this, you will be kicked out of the tourny.
If there is major hax in your match, reset it, but only if your opponent confirms it/a person watching the match confirms it.
If your opponent gets disconnected during the match, restart it.
This tourny not include the lowering/raising of ranks.

Sign up here, I need 4 other people! (I myself am in the tourney) I will delete all posts irrelevant to the topic and delete all posts among the likes of "omg this looks fun", "sweet tourney!", or among the likes.

Tourney members list:
1.) Tyrant Tyranitar
2.) Hyperbeem
3.) Pl44
4.) Aster
5.) Culex77
6.) Rotom-Cut
7.) Calze6
8.)

The prize? An exclusive-ladder title as The Uber King
~Tyrant Tyranitar~

Mod edit: Added further entrants

Last edited by Tyrant Tyranitar on Mon Oct 25, 2010 9:20 pm; edited 9 times in total
Tyrant Tyranitar
Tyrant Tyranitar

Friend Code : No wifi :(

Back to top Go down

Tyrant Tyranitar's Uber Mayhem ~Shoddy Ubers Tourney~ Empty Re: Tyrant Tyranitar's Uber Mayhem ~Shoddy Ubers Tourney~

Post by Hyperbeem Sun Oct 24, 2010 5:05 pm

In (You know I like Ubers)
Hyperbeem
Hyperbeem

Friend Code : Shoddy only *sigh*

Back to top Go down

Tyrant Tyranitar's Uber Mayhem ~Shoddy Ubers Tourney~ Empty Re: Tyrant Tyranitar's Uber Mayhem ~Shoddy Ubers Tourney~

Post by PL44 Sun Oct 24, 2010 5:12 pm

Sure I'll be in
PL44
PL44

Friend Code : Don't have one

Back to top Go down

Post by Aster Sun Oct 24, 2010 5:52 pm

in!

Aster

Back to top Go down

Post by Rotom-Cut Mon Oct 25, 2010 8:31 pm

In. In. In.

Rotom-Cut

Back to top Go down

Post by Culex77 Mon Oct 25, 2010 8:40 pm

Why not. I'll join. In other words... IN!
Culex77
Culex77

Back to top Go down

Post by Calze6 Wed Nov 10, 2010 4:20 am

Which server is it held on and can we do it on pokemon lab? Btw, 100EV arceus is now officially legal. Also, self KO clause is techincally not standard. Anyway, I'm in.
Calze6
Calze6

Friend Code : N/A

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum