Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

epic shandera set

+3
123wert50
PokeCenter
kance
7 posters

Go down

epic shandera set Empty epic shandera set

Post by kance Sat Oct 23, 2010 2:29 am

A battle against boomoo345

kance
kance

Back to top Go down

epic shandera set Empty Re: epic shandera set

Post by PokeCenter Sat Oct 23, 2010 8:18 am

Oh so you are the Kance I've seen in a couple videos. I went against BooMoo345 yesterday. Kance we have to battle, so find me in the chat sometime.
PokeCenter
PokeCenter

Friend Code : Diamond: 1763-7519-2717

Back to top Go down

Post by 123wert50 Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:13 am

Wow! Shocked That was a cool battle!
123wert50
123wert50

Friend Code : SS: 5028-0407-6070

Back to top Go down

Post by Calze6 Tue Nov 02, 2010 3:22 am

Both of you don;t know how to battle properly. Who would lead with shandera? Normal people would switch in a faster, physical poke rather than something that deliberately lets shandera sweep. Get some skill please. It is a standard set, btw. Only smart people use sub CM so that scarf tyranitar can't instantly revenge it.
Calze6
Calze6

Friend Code : N/A

Back to top Go down

Post by kance Tue Nov 02, 2010 1:48 pm

calze6 wrote:Both of you don;t know how to battle properly. Who the hell would lead with shandera? Normal people would switch in a faster, physical poke rather than something that deliberately lets shandera sweep. Get some skill please. It is a standard set, btw. Only smart people use sub CM so that scarf tyranitar can't instantly revenge it.
I don't see how i can't battle properly considering i have 620 wins and 59 loses. If you the one saying who would lead with shandera then you don't know how to battle cause incase you didn't notice i won with it easy. And he did send in a faster pokemon but he had to u-turn to a water pokemon, he just didn't know my set. Plus its not a standard set since i was the first to make it and my set wouldn't be countered by tyranitar cause i would be at +6 def, +6 sp def and +6 sp atk from setting up on his lead. If you ask me you sound like some noob who copies what everyone else does rather than being unpredictable and using things that everyone else doesn't use.
kance
kance

Back to top Go down

Post by Calze6 Wed Nov 03, 2010 2:14 am

Wifi is a joke. Proper players play shoddy. i saw how crap your opponent was. You sound like some noob btw. I'm a respected competitive battler at smogon and serebii and am almost an expert i the uber tier. You opponent's mistake was that he shoulda switched in terakion first. Besides, his jellyfish didn't even have support moves. Sub CM charge works heaps better btw as it is much safer. I'll battle you in B/W ubers in PO and see how badly you lose.
Calze6
Calze6

Back to top Go down

Post by kance Wed Nov 03, 2010 2:44 am

lol considering you have to use ubers to win a battle its obvious who is the noob. Plus the 2 sites you call yourself respected aren't that good since seribii is known for having noobish battlers and i have had a bunch of people from smogon telling me they were in top 10 ladders on shoddy or PO and they always lose in a battle because you people always use standard/predictable sets. Also obviously its a wifi battle cause its a youtube vid so why would i bother to use shoddy for it. Everything you said in your last post proves that you are a predictable noob who only uses smogon sets.
kance
kance

Back to top Go down

Post by Calze6 Wed Nov 03, 2010 3:03 am

I'm an ubers player. I play other ubers. I do not always use standard sets. Standard sets are standard cuz they are good. I may have underestimated you, but the shanderaa set is severely flawed and aside from acid armour, the sub CM charge set is better.
Calze6
Calze6

Back to top Go down

Post by kance Wed Nov 03, 2010 3:13 am

i know that my set is flawed as a lead but i only did that cause the battle would take too long. Plus the cm set is already made and the whole point of this was too make an original set because i don't like to use standard sets if i can help it. But the only problem with sub cm shandera is 2 physical attackers will be enough to kill it, and the point of mine is like a def and sp def wall/sweeper
kance
kance

Back to top Go down

Post by Calze6 Wed Nov 03, 2010 3:24 am

That's why I suggested nitro charge. Then, you will be + 6 speed, SAtk and sdef. Assuming you sub then nitro charge (best vs blissey in sun). I admit nitro charge is kinda weak though. You could remove sub if you think that you can avoid status and aqua jet. Sorry for the abuse, btw. it's just that what you wrote was flawed.
Calze6
Calze6

Back to top Go down

Post by kance Wed Nov 03, 2010 3:30 am

yeah nitro charge would be a good idea, you would just have to get that right switch, then its perfect
kance
kance

Back to top Go down

Post by Calze6 Wed Nov 03, 2010 3:41 am

Blissey is ideal. Anything that lacks an attack or is choiced on to a normal/fighting type move also works.
Calze6
Calze6

Back to top Go down

Post by Julesrules11 Wed Nov 03, 2010 4:29 am

Ok you say your expert but prove it without ubers
Julesrules11
Julesrules11

Friend Code : Pokemon Platium Fc:3739 4959 2460

Back to top Go down

Post by Calze6 Thu Nov 04, 2010 2:22 am

That's kinda going to be hard cuz I'm like an ubers expert.
Calze6
Calze6

Back to top Go down

Post by Boota212 Fri Nov 05, 2010 6:07 pm

Extremely intresting Shanderaa set. I enjoy creative sets, espicially with this new generation. I've been using a bizarre Shanderaa on Pokemon Online actually, though I think your's is far better.
Boota212
Boota212

Friend Code : 0217-5260-7916

Back to top Go down

Post by kance Fri Nov 05, 2010 6:33 pm

thanks, i like original sets too, makes things a lot less unpredictable
kance
kance

Back to top Go down

Post by Calze6 Fri Nov 05, 2010 9:12 pm

Heh the art of theorymoning. Still, a crit can beat this and it can be easily phazed by gyara's dragon tail.
Calze6
Calze6

Back to top Go down

Post by Reshiram Tue Nov 09, 2010 5:50 pm

Teach it Shadow Ball, Flamethrower, Psychic, and Energy Ball.
Reshiram
Reshiram

Friend Code : Pokemon Black Friend Code: 5414-6679-9603

Back to top Go down

Post by Boota212 Tue Nov 09, 2010 6:42 pm

Reshiram wrote:Teach it Shadow Ball, Flamethrower, Psychic, and Energy Ball.

If he does that, it defeats the purpose of an "original" set. Everyone is using Calm Mind Shaderaa's with Shadow Ball, Flamethrower, Energy Ball/Hidden Power Ground, and Calm Mind. While those moves would be a slight variation on the set, they woudn't warrent a "new" set.
Boota212
Boota212

Friend Code : 0217-5260-7916

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down