Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The platinum story (Chapter 6 out now!)

+9
Umbrielle
Julesrules11
SD's #1 Fan - Mortax
cheekiestryler
raquaza
Pokemonrulez
DragonMaster70
Baokki King
Sinnoh now!
13 posters

Go down

The platinum story (Chapter 6 out now!) Empty The platinum story (Chapter 6 out now!)

Post by Sinnoh now! Mon Oct 11, 2010 1:26 pm

Okay guys this post will be updated Very Happy And remember, feedback makes the chapters come out faster! Also please Don't post here! Instead give me a PM if you have a complement or even a compliant, I'll try and mend them as soon as possible, and thank's to Invader Mortax for the idea of this layout, and look out for updates. (He's from Marriland!)

Chapter 7 Preview
Spoiler:

Major characters

The platinum story (Chapter 6 out now!) Pt_Lucas
Name:Lucas
Badges:
Ribbons:
Description: This pokemon trainer is kind and well mannered. he also is the assistant of professor Rowan, who's lab is located in Sandgem town. Lucas saved Dawn from a flock of Starlys with his Turtwig, and that was when Lucas first talked to Dawn face to face. He now has to take care of Dawn, requested by Johannah. (Dawns Mum.)
Pokemon: The platinum story (Chapter 6 out now!) 387Tackle - Withdraw - Razor leaf - Absorb (seen in chapter 2)
The platinum story (Chapter 6 out now!) 396Quick attack - Wing attack - Double team - Aerial ace (Caught in chapter 3)

The platinum story (Chapter 6 out now!) Pt_Dawn
Name: Dawn
Badges:
Ribbons:
Description: Dawn Berlitz, lives in Twinleaf town with her childhood friend, Barry. She is a show off and enjoys company. She currently meet Lucas when he saved her from a flock of Starlys. She is from a contest family and wants to show her family what she is made of.
Pokemon: The platinum story (Chapter 6 out now!) 393 Pound - Growl - Bubblebeam (Got in chapter 1)
The platinum story (Chapter 6 out now!) 403Leer - Spark - Tackle - Charge (Caught in chapter 3)

The platinum story (Chapter 6 out now!) RivalPlatinum
Name: Barry
Badges:
Ribbons:
Description: This Blond haired boy is from Twinleaf town and has known Dawn since he was five. He is also impatient, and doesn't mean any harm to anyone even though when he is running he knocks people over. He also pushes people to their limits. His Dad is the Tower tycoon, in the Sinnoh battle frontier.
Pokemon:The platinum story (Chapter 6 out now!) 390 Scratch - Leer- Flamethrower (Got in chapter 1)
The platinum story (Chapter 6 out now!) 396Quick attack - Wing attack - Tackle (Seen in chapter 5)

The platinum story (Chapter 6 out now!) Looker_Sprite
Name: Looker
Badges:
Ribbons:
Descriptions: Looker is from the international police, and is basically a secret spy in all accounts. He has a good name, can jump from buildings, is a master of disguise, everything. This guy was in Jubilife when he first met Lucas and Dawn, but he had seen Lucas and Dawn before hand on route 202. He has asked for there help and is after "people acting suspicious." His partner is Croagunk.
Pokemon: The platinum story (Chapter 6 out now!) 453 (Moves unknown)

Last edited by Sinnoh now! on Sat Nov 06, 2010 4:58 pm; edited 2 times in total
Sinnoh now!
Sinnoh now!

Friend Code : N/A

Back to top Go down

The platinum story (Chapter 6 out now!) Empty Re: The platinum story (Chapter 6 out now!)

Post by Sinnoh now! Mon Oct 11, 2010 1:27 pm

Chapter 1, The briefcase

The platinum story (Chapter 6 out now!) Twinleaf_Town

"Sometimes, I wonder why I left Sinnoh?" Sighed Professor Rowan, a well known pokemon professor in Sinnoh.
"Because you went to help professor Oak?" Asked Lucas, the Professor's assistant. The two carried on staring out at lake Verity. The crystal blue lake sparkling before them, yet it was full of mystery's.
"This why I like Sinnoh so much, Lucas." Rowan said suddenly, breaking the silence.
"Whys that then?" Lucas asked, his eyes turning to Rowan.
"Because, I like researching pokemon in Sinnoh, and since they are many more pokemon here, therefore helps my research a great deal" He said this with such wisdom that even Lucas was shocked. But not for long, for he glanced at his Pokech.
"Yikes, Sir we need to go now! you have an appointment!" Lucas remarked.
"Okay, come along now we must go now,"
"Right," Lucas said with a nod with his head.

"Give me the remote, now Barry!" Dawn demanded sitting on her bed, watching her friend Barry, sitting down on her P.C and watching Sinnoh Now!
"Come on, come on, No! No!... aw man" Barry muttered as he played on his new computer game, Pokemon journey. He then span round on the chair he was sitting on to face Dawn with his cheeky smile. Dawn gave him one of her frowns in return.
"Have you been on that pokemon journey game?" Dawn asked raising an eyebrow.
"Well... I...." Said Barry, looking down at the floor.
"I thought so, now get of my computer and do something which is good for the mind" ordered Dawn,
"Like what?"
"Why are you asking me?"
"DAAAWWWNNN!!!" Interrupted Johannah, Dawn's mother and a contest coordinator. "COME DOWN A MINUTE!!" Dawn made her way down stairs and stopped midway.
"Are you coming, or what?" She said to Barry.
"Sure!" Beamed Barry. "I have an idea."
"Fine, just come downstairs." she said as she made her way downstairs.
"There you are. I need you and Barry to go outside, while I tidy your room." Said Johannah as she made her way upstairs
"Okay." Beamed Barry "Come on Dawn." With that he grabbed her arm and went out the door.

"What was that for?" She demanded as she shuck his arm of her.
"Well, you know that Sinnoh now! program, on earlier?"
"No"
"Well they was, and professor Rowen who lives in Sandgem town said he researched the evolution of pokemon." explained Barry, however he was cut of.
"So what, what are we meant to do?" Dawn asked, starting to get irritated.
"What we are meant to do is ask if we can have a pokemon, he's going to have load's if he studies pokemon."
Dawn's frown suddenly turned into a grin. "You know, that's not a bad idea." She said as she turned round.
"Wait!" Barry called "Where are you going?"
Dawn swizzled round. "Where do you think, I'm going to get my pokemon." Barry started to run after her
"Wait for me then." And with that the two childhood friends set off to Sandgem town.

As Dawn and Barry walked out of Twin leaf town, Lucas and Rowen had left lake Verity and suddenly Lucas stopped.
"Damn, I left your briefcase at the lake"
"What am I going to do with you?" sighed Rowen "Go back and fetch it then while I carry on to Sandgem town."
"right" Lucas said and rushed of down the dirt path. As Rowen turned round to carry on he noticed two children rush down the path and head of to the direction of Sandgem town, but then suddenly they stopped dead in there tracks.
"Hurry up we'll never get there unless we hurry up." Barry said turning round to look at Dawn.
"Shut up, it's not my fault I get tired" Dawn snapped back only to get the reply:
"Fine, fine, any way we don't have far to walk now just past this grass..."
"Grass? My Mum told me not to go in any grass until I have a pokemon of my own." Told Dawn.
"Hmmm" Barry thought "Maybe if we quickly run through it no pokemon will come." Announced Barry.
" I'm not sure..." Dawn warned
"It does work, watch and learn" said Barry as he stepped back and started, but just as he got to the patch of grass...
"STOP RIGHT THERE!" a voice roared. Barry stopped where he was and turned around.
"What do you think your doing?" asked the owner of the voice, professor Rowen
"Well, we was on our way to-" Barry trailed of and then turned to Dawn "Hey, this Rowen, the guy we were going to see about some pokemon."
"So you want some pokemon, eh?" Rowen said "Some reckless kids... It makes me wonder what children like that would do to pokemon." Rowen said this as he looked at Barry, who were looking at the floor.
"How about give my friend here a pokemon, after all it was me who wanted to go through the grass" Barry said, ashamed. After a few seconds Rowen spoke up
"How big of you, very well I will give you both your very own pokemon, now where is Lucas..." Suddenly the three heard footstep's.
"Sir i'm here, with the briefcase too-" Lucas stopped and looked at Barry and Dawn, and smiled at them.
"Ah, there you are, I was just about to give these two there own pokemon..."
"Own p-p-pokemon? These pokemon in here are rare, and important to our research." Lucas stammered.
"Enough, now you" Rowen said, pointing to Dawn. "Pick first." Dawn stared at the three red and white pokeball's until she decided to go with Piplup.
"Okay now it's me!" Said Barry as he reached for the pokeball containing Chimchar.
"Great, now meet me at my lab tomorrow afternoon" Rowen said after both trainers were happy with there pokemon. and with that he went of down route 201 with Lucas at his side. After the professor had gone Barry turned to Dawn
"You know, now that we both have pokemon, well I ... challenge you to a battle!" Challenged Barry as he stared at Dawn in the eye with the look of determination in his eye's. Then Dawn looked at her pokeball and looked up at Barry.
"Your on" she said with a grin.

Chapter 2, Battle in a meadow

The platinum story (Chapter 6 out now!) Sinnoh_Route201_Map
Over a ledge on route 201 is a meadow. The grass wasn't to green, however the grass isn't to dull neither. Barry and Dawn used to play there all the time, doing role playing games about the elite four and sometimes even have a pretend battle. But this time it wasn't pretend. It was real. As Dawn and Barry made there way to there starting positions every thing was silent. Only the sounds of Starlys could be heard. But somebody had to break the silence, and Barry did just that.
"Ready Dawn!" He shouted with a grin on his face and a pokeball in his hand.
"Of course I am" She snapped back "I choose you!" In a flash of white light a Piplup appeared looking proud.
"Pipluuup" It cried as Barry sent out Chimchar.
"Okay use bubblebeam Piplup!" Dawn shouted. The penguin pokemon shot out a mass of blue bubbles at Chimchar got blasted back due to the force.
"Char" It said as it slammed into a near tree. Barry panicked and said words of encouragement.
"Come on Chimchar, get up, please," Barry begged but stopped when he saw Chimchar get up.
"Great, now its payback, use Flamethrower!" Called Barry. Chimchar quickly produced a flamethrower and fired it at Piplup.
"Not good," muttered Dawn, but a thought came too her head, "Use your Bubblebeam!" The two attacks hit each other, and no damage was done to either pokemon.
"Quickly scratch" Barry called. Chimchar made an all out sprint at Piplup.
"Dodge it Piplup!" Dawn ordered, as Piplup dived out of the way of Chimchar's scratch. "Great work Piplup, now pound" Piplup ran at Chimchar hitting it with its wing
"Char!" Yelled Chimchar flying in the air and landing by Barry's feet, knocked out. Dawn had won.
"Well done Piplup, i'm so proud of you, you were amazing!" screeched Dawn, fussing over her Piplup.
"Pip, pip, lup." answered back Piplup, however on the other side of the battle field Barry was talking to Chimchar.
"Great work, Chimchar, now return," said Barry, as he watched Chimchar disappear in a beam of red light, he turned round to look at dawn hugging Piplup.

After the battle, as Barry, Dawn and Piplup was walking back to Twinleaf town, Barry complimented Dawns battle style and pokemon.
"Thanks!" She beamed but of course was quick to point out how she won. "You see, the reason I won was because i'm talented and Piplups amazing, isn't that right Piplup" she said to her first pokemon.
"Piplup!" It replied, blushing a little.
"Hold on a minute, It was luck, after all my dad is a frontier brain." Said Barry slightly annoyed, sometimes he even wondered why he was friends with her, after all she was a show off.
"But, I'm a better trainer than you!"
"Are not!"
"Are too!"

After a while of arguing they got to Twinleaf town just after 8:00pm, Once they had each gone home, Dawn went to her bedroom to think. She thought long and hard what to do with her pokemon, till Johannah called her downstairs for her dinner. About 5 minutes into there dinner, Dawn and Johannah was deep into a conversation, about professor Rowan, and how he gave Dawn a pokemon.
"So did you get the pokemon you wanted Dawn?" Asked Johannah, curiously bending over to Dawn.
"I got, Piplup" She said proudly, as she got her pokeball out from her belt. "Come on out!" She commanded as Piplup formed in a red beam of light.
"Piplup!" Said Piplup, as it stood up proud.
"Wow, that pokemon is so cute!" fussed Johannah, as she went to wash up their dinner. "So," she said as she started to wash up. "What are you going to do with, Piplup then Dawn?" Asked Johannah. Dawn sat up straight, in alarm. The reason was, she didn't have a clue what she was going to do with Piplup.
"Well, umm." Dawn thought for a while, not a clue what she wanted to do.
"I know just the thing for you!" Exclaimed Johannah, as she finished the dinner pots, and went in the lounge. After a minute, she returned, holding a case. Dawn knew what held in the case.
"Mum, why are you showing me that ribbon case again?" Asked Dawn, kind of harshly.
"Well, I thought you might want one of my ribbons, as inspiration on what to do." Commented Johannah, looking hurt.
"Okay." Sighed Dawn, taking out the Jubilife city ribbon, (or the trade ribbon, as some call it) and showed it to Piplup. "Piplup, do you think this is pretty?" Asked Dawn, now giving the ribbon to Piplup.
"Pip!" Eagerly meaning yes.
"Good." Said Dawn. "Very good. Now, would you like to earn lots of these?" Asked Dawn, serious.
"Piplup!" It said, still meaning, yes.
"Well." Interrupted Johannah. "I think, you have just solved you problem." Smiled Johannah, as she made her way back in the lounge, and left Dawn, and Piplup on there own.
"So, Piplup, do you want to compete in contests?" Dawn, asked, just for confirmation.
"Pip!" It said, with a nod with its head.
"Great." Said Dawn, happy that Piplup got what it wanted. However, she had to let her Mum know what she was doing. "MUM!" Yelled Dawn, from the the dining room. Silence. Just for a moment though, but only because Johannah, once again, came in the same room as Dawn and asked:
"What in the world, is the matter?" Asked Johannah.
"Can me, and Piplup go on our pokemon journey?" She said, causal. This caught, Johannah by surprise, but did her best to hide it.
"Yes, Dawn. Of course you can, but on one condition."
"Whats that?"
"You must thank Professor Rowan, and video phone me in every town." Smiled Johannah, as she gave her a hug. "Now, tonight, we back your bag, and tomorrow you set on your journey." Said Johannah. Seconds after that, Johannah, Dawn and Piplup, rushed around all night sorting out every thing for the pokemon journey, to come.

The next day, dawned bright and early in Twinleaf Town. A great day for Dawn, and Piplup to start there journey. Once woken up by Johannah, they both couldn't wait to get outside.
"Quickly, Piplup!" Dawn was urging as they both scoffed down the last of there breakfast. Dawn, having toast; and Piplup, having some pokemon food.
"Okay," Told Johannah, Now at the doorstep with Dawn and Piplup. "Now, remember to say safe, and to not get hurt by any wild pokemon."
"Okay, Mum," said Dawn leaving the door step and heading out of Twinleaf town. "See you at the Sandgem. Well on the video phone at Sandgem." Dawn finished laughing, and waving her arm, signalling good bye. Once they had step foot out of Twinleaf town, they knew they were in for a great time.
"Ready to take on adventure, Pip- ahh look out!" Suddenly, out off no where, a Starly used its tackle attack on Piplup, which made it go flying in the air.
"Piplup!" The penguin pokemon yelled as it hit the floor with a thud. However Dawn quickly ordered her Piplup to use pound which sent Starly flying through the air onto the floor.
"STAR!" Cried out the wild pokemon, and then silence. Until they both heard a flock of wings, which was as an entire pack of starlys aiming straight for Dawn and Piplup. Both Piplups, and Dawns faces dropped.
"What do you say we run?" Asked Dawn, waiting for Piplups answer.
"Piplup!" It cried, as it started to run in fear.
"With, ya Piplup!" Agreed Dawn as she started to run with her Pokemon. However the pack of starlys were gaining on them, and even more still, once Dawn tripped over on a loose Stone, but suddenly they heard a voice.
"Use Razor leaf, Turtwig!" he shouted. Dawn stopped and turned around to see who had saved them, but could only see the back of a boy, who she was positive she had seen before. Once the starlys retreated back into the trees. The boy thanked his pokemon, and turned around to see Dawn, who remembered who he was.
"Are you alright?" Asked the boy gently, looking who had grey hair and a white hat, and bag.
"Y-yeah, thanks." Dawn stammered. He then helped her up and got her back onto her feet. The boy began to introduce himself.
"My name is Lucas," Lucas begain, "and I am the professor Rowan's assistant." He then looked at Dawn. "And, your name is?"
"Dawn!" She said quickly, straight after him, also blushing a little.
"Dawn? Thats a lovely name, any way I have to go see professor Rowan, He'll freak if I'm late, see ya." Lucas said as he turned to leave, till Dawn said where she was going.
"Your going there to?" Asked Lucas.
"Yeah, me and Piplup have to see Professor Rowan about yesterday." Dawn said, as well as a little "Pip!" from Piplup. Lucas still was confused till he understood who she was.
"Oh, your that trainer who got Piplup!" Lucas said, he then looked behind Dawn. "Wheres your friend?" he asked, meaning Barry.
"He's probably in Sandgen town." Shrugged Dawn.
"Then what are you waiting for? lets go!" Lucas exclaimed as he grabbed her arm and ran through the rest of the route in no time.
Sinnoh now!
Sinnoh now!

Back to top Go down

The platinum story (Chapter 6 out now!) Empty Re: The platinum story (Chapter 6 out now!)

Post by Sinnoh now! Mon Oct 11, 2010 1:28 pm

Chapter 3, Gotta catch em all!

The platinum story (Chapter 6 out now!) Sandgem_Town

Sandgem town is a basic town. A pokemart, a pokecentre, and even a beach. But it also had the famous professor Rowan's lab, which was the first things Dawn and Lucas saw when they ran into the town. Once Dawn and Lucas got to the Lab, Dawn nearly collapsed.
"I've gotcha!" Lucas said as he caught Dawn by two hands. Once she could stand again, she put her hands on her knees and took Deep breaths. Once she had had got her breath back. Lucas told her to stay outside while he told the Professor that he had a guest.
"Sure." Answered Dawn, sending out Piplup to keep her company.
"Okay, I won't be a minute." He said making his way to the door, but once he grabbed for the handle the door suddenly shoot open and knocked Lucas over, onto the cold, hard pavement floor.
The blond boy , who had just exited the lab began talking to his Chimchar, which was perched on his left shoulder. "Yeah, you ready to go Chim-" Barry, the boy who had knocked Lucas over looked down at Lucas, and with a sigh ragged Lucas back on his feet. "Hey, sorry about that." Barry grinned, scratching the back of his neck, Chimchar also said sorry to Lucas.
"It's okay." Lucas said politely. "I was just going to tell professor Rowan that Dawn is here..."
"Dawn!" Barry laughed "Why is she here?"
"I don't no, but I think she wants to thank Professor Rowan for the pokemon." Lucas guessed. "Anyway, I need to be going..." Lucas then made his way across to the door and entered. Barry also went over to Dawn for a minute or to talk about how he was going on an adventure, and so on till he shoot of to route 202. Dawn just gave a sigh, and at that moment, Lucas came out of the building.
"Professor Rowan would like to see you now." He said smiling.
"Okay, come on Piplup," came the reply. In a few seconds Lucas, Dawn and Piplup were making there way through the corridors, till they came to an office.
"After you." Lucas said, smiling and holding the door. Dawn just blushed and said thank you.

"There you two are! How is Piplup doing?" Boomed professor Rowan at his desk. Dawn froze. The way he talked was so loud.
"F-fine." she answered, trying to smile.
"Great!" Said Rowan. "Now I need both of you to help me with something." He both looked at Lucas and Dawn, who was exchanging glances.
"What for?" Asked Lucas, raising an eyebrow.
"Well, I need you two to fill in two pokedex's for my research." Said Rowan. "Is that okay with you both?" He asked, glancing at on, and then the other.
"Sure!" They both cried in unison.
"Great! I knew I could count on you two." He said, as he handed them both a pink and a red pokedex. "I think you can tell by the colours which is for who." He chuckled, but then added "I have registered your trainer ID in your pokedex's, so don't worry about it." So after that he let the trainers out of the lab and wished them good luck.

Once Dawn, and Lucas got out of the lab he wanted to show Dawn a few things.
"Like what?" She asked.
"Well, you know, Pokecentres, pokemarts the usual things what you will find in nearly every town." He explained. "So ready for Lucas's fantastic tour, Dawn?" All she did was answer yes. "Great, lets go." So they both started to walk around the Town, Lucas telling her every thing she saw in the town, till they came to the pokecentre. "So I guess this our last stop. Well anyway this the pokemon center, the place where pokemon coordinators, and pokemon trainers spend there nights when there in town, and also the place where you can heal your pokemon, as well as contact family." He finished. "So, would you like to heal your pokemon now?" Lucas asked.
"Yeah, Piplup is worn out from that Starly attack." Dawn said.
"Okay," replied Lucas. "I'll just go and tell my family that I will be helping the professor for a while, and you can do what you do. I won't be gone for a while, I also need to show you one more thing before you set off." And after that, he went out of the pokecentre. Dawn decided to take his advice, and heal up her pokemon before talking to her Mum on the video phone. In no time Dawn was calling her Mum up.

"Hello?" asked Johannah, before seeing who had phoned her. "Oh, hi Dawn. How was your meeting with professor Rowan?" She said smiling.
"Well it didn't start so good. Firstly on route 201, I angered a flock of Starlys and they then chased me, I then tripped over a stone and thought I was done for..." At this point Johannah's face was wide open, shocked, however listening to every detail, "....but then a boy called Lucas, quickly saved me using his Turtwig, and has showed me around the town, and now I have a pokedex!" Finished Dawn.
"Wow. It's been an adventure already for you." Johannah smiled, but then asked Dawn where the boy who had saved her where.
"He went home for a minute or two." Answered Dawn.
"Oh, okay. But can I talk to him when he gets back?" Asked Johannah.
"Sure!" After a minute or so Lucas came through the sliding doors of the pokemon center, holding ten pokeballs in his hand.
"Have you finished talking to your Mum yet?"
"I have, but Mum wants to speak to you."
"Me?" Asked Lucas, wanting to confirm it first.
"Yes." Once on the video phone Johannah, began asking questions about him, and what happened with the Starlys. Lucas answered politely and told her exactly what happened. Johannah then started to think about something.
"Okay, so are you saying that you heard a flock of Starlys, and rushed to help?" Johannah asked.
"Yes, Miss Berlitz."
"Okay, I see you are a sensible young man with a lot of knowledge of pokemon, so I am asking if you would take care of Dawn on her journey, so I can see that she is not in trouble with anything, Okay?"
"You have my word on it Miss Berlitz." Nodded Lucas.
"Good!" Beamed Johannah "We have a deal, and by the way."
"Yes?"
"Call me Johannah." Smiled Johannah as she clicked of the phone.

Once Lucas turned around he noticed Dawn was talking to nurse jo about pokemon contests. Lucas went up to her and asked when should we go.
"Can we go now?" Dawn asked.
"Sure," smiled Lucas as they excited the building. Once they got out Lucas told Dawn what had happened on the phone.
"My Mum asked you to look out for me?"
"Yes, I also need to show you how to catch a pokemon." Lucas said quickly, changing the subject.
"Great! Now I can have even more company!" Exclaimed Dawn. Lucas just nodded, and asked if she would come with him to route 202. "Okay," was the word she answered with.

Once they got to route 202 Lucas released Turtwig out of its pokeball, and Dawn did the same with Piplup. Lucas then asked what should she do next.
"I should find the wild pokemon first?" Giggled Dawn.
"Yes!" Lucas said smiling at Dawn. Lucas then glanced around. He then saw a Starly in a tree. Sleeping. Lucas but is finger on his lips, meaning quiet and started to climb the tree with Turtwig, to the Starly. Starlys eyes quickly opened and attacked Lucas with its Wing attack, which made him fall out of the tree and land with a thud onto the grass below.
"Ouch!" Lucas yelled as he hit the floor, with his back onto the floor. "Ow. That hurt my arm." He muttered. "You have to battle the Starly." Called out Lucas, from his position, leaning on a tree.
"Okay. Use Pound, Piplup." Dawn ordered. Without hesitation, Piplup jumped up at the Starly and it got slammed onto the floor
"Starly!" It cried.
"Now, use Bubble beam!" She said with a smile. Piplup obeyed and shot blue bubbles at the lone Starly trying to fly again, but it was back on the floor again when the Bubbles hit it. Lucas called out from the sidelines.
"Use the pokeballs what I gave you!" Dawn quickly caught on and threw the red and white pokeball at Starly. Well, she meant to. It in fact went astray and landed in the bush.
"Drat!" Dawn muttered as she saw the pokemon she tried to capture hit Piplup with a Wing attack.
"Pip!" It said when it got hit. Soon after Piplup was being thrown all over the place, Dawn freaking out. Lucas decided to elp, no matter how much pain he was. He still wasn't fully recovered, but he knew he had to help her.
"Go, Turtwig, use Tackle!" Turtwig Dashed from its position next to Lucas and hit Starly full on. "Now." Lucas said holding a pokeball. "Go pokeball!" He then threw the pokeball at the fallen Starly. It wobbled four times and stopped with a ding. Lucas walked over to the pokeball and put it on his belt. "And that is how you catch a pokemon." He said with a grin. He ten stopped smiling and walked over to the pokeball Dawn had thrown, and picked it up, and gave it to Dawn then shot a grin. "I think you caught your self a pokemon.
"What?" Dawn didn't understand, but took the pokeball, and sent out her new pokemon.
"Shinx!" It called. Dawn got her pokedex out and listened carefully.

Shinx, the Flash Pokémon.
When it senses danger, the hairs on its body light up and it runs away, leaving its opponent dazed.

"Wow, thats cool." She muttered. "So Shinx, welcome to the gang. This is Piplup"
"Piplup" Piplup said. Dawn continued.
"This is Lucas, and Turtwig."
"Hey there, Shinx." Lucas said smiling, with Turtwig.
"And I am Dawn!" She finished, twirling around. Shinx looked around and then smiled.
"Shinx!" It cried.
"Great, so what should now?!" Dawn exclaimed to Lucas.
"Well, I was thinking about heading of back to the pokecentre, sleeping there, then setting of again, in the morning" Suggested Lucas. Dawn agreed.
"Okay, so lets go back now, then?"
"Sure." Lucas said, and they both went back to the pokecentre.

Once the duo got to the pokecentre, they both requested a room each, but they was only one room left. So Lucas, and Dawn both shared the room. Luckily, they were bunk beds, so Dawn got the top one and Lucas got the Bottom. After having a shower, brushing their teeth they both got into their beds and quickly went to sleep.
The next morning, the sun dawned bright and early and it was Lucas that woke up first. He got dressed, brushed his teeth, and woke Dawn up.
"Dawn." He said gently. "Dawnnn". She muffled something in her sleep and tossed and turned till she woke up.
"Wha." She said once she woke up.
"You overslept." Lucas explained.
"Oh. Okay, i'll be ready in a minute," Then she shot of into the bathroom, and in a few minutes she was making her way down towards the lobby. When she met up with Lucas he was talking to nurse Joy about something.
"Okay i'm ready, Lucas." She said creeping behind Lucas. It was obvious that it made him jump because he quickly turned around.
"Oh, hey Dawn. Are you sure your ready?" He asked her.
"Hey, I didn't know you had a girlfriend, Lucas" Nurse Joy mentioned. Dawn and Lucas turned red in the cheeks
"No, its not like that. You see, her Mum asked me to look after her." He said as calmly as he could.
"Okay, we'll see you both soon then." Nurse joy bowed "We hope to see you again."
"Bye!" They both said at the same time.

After they both got back onto route 202, a boy approached them.
"Hey which one of you two want to battle?" Asked the boy, who went by the name Tristan.
"Shall I?" Asked Lucas, to Dawn.
"Sure go for it" She beamed. Tristan and Lucas made their way to opposite sides of the field.
"Ready?" Called out Tristan.
"Of course. Go Starly!" Lucas said throwing the pokeball into the air. In a flash of white light Starly appeared.
"Star!" Starly Yelled, spreading its wings out.
"Pah!" Snorted Tristan. "I choose you!..."

Chapter 4, on the trail to Jubilife city!

The platinum story (Chapter 6 out now!) Sinnoh_Route202_Map

"Pah," Snorted Tristan "I choose you, Starly!" After the flash of white light another Starly appeared in front of the trainers.
"Lets go Starly use Quick attack!" Lucas commanded, starting of the Battle without hesitation. Tristan laughed.
"Use your wing attack to block!" Tristan's Starly wings shined white, and it crossed both of the in front of it, just as Lucas's Starly got stopped by Tristan's.
"STARLY!" Lucas's Starly screeched. It was like hitting a brick wall. Tristan just grinned, and ordered a quick attack. In a flash Tristan's Starly hit Lucas's Starly with speed and power, causing it to fly back, and then land on the floor.
"Starly, no!" Lucas said, as Starly made contact to the floor. However Starly was not done yet, it got up then did the commanded double team.
"Star?" Tristan's Starly began to panic, but the youngster stayed cool.
"Use wing attack on every single one!" He ordered. Starly went to go for the wing attack, but Lucas wasn't done yet.
"Quick aerial ace, Everyone!" Lucas knew that only one of the twenty odd Starly's would make contact, but he had the advantage at this point. All of the Starlys charged at Tristan's Starly. Now Tristan began to lose his cool
"Use Wing attack to block!"
"Now, everyone go behind it!" Lucas countered, smiling. He had worked out how to get rid the wing attack block. Lucas's Starlys all rushed behind Tristan's Starly, each one of the fake Starly's disappeared on hit, but the real soon made contact and caused Tristan's Starly to screech in pain.
"STAR!" It screeched, but Lucas wasn't finished.
"Now, Quick attack to finish it!" Shouted Lucas with a smile. Soon enough Starly was finished. Finished as in fainted.
"Return, Starly." Tristan scowled as his Starly went inside the pokeball.

After thanking Tristan for the battle Dawn and Lucas both walked till it was lunch time.
"So how about lunch, Dawn?" Asked Lucas casually. Dawn grinned.
"You know thats a great idea, come on out every body!" Dawn threw two pokeballs in the air and Piplup and Shinx appeared saying there battle crys. Lucas then released Turtwig and Starly from there pokeballs.
"Okay so, i'll get food ready while you and the pokemon get all the plates sorted and then you could practice for the contest in Jubilife city. You are going for contest's right?" Lucas asked, raising an eyebrow.
"Of course! then I can get my own trade ribbon!" Dawn said with confidence.
"Good to see you're eager, now go get sorted, got it?"
"Yep!" Dawn quickly grabbed a picnic rug and set out all the cutlery. "All done! Now lets go guys, and practice!" Dawn yelled as she ran off with Piplup and Shinx hot on her tail.

"This seems like a good place to train." Dawn said to Piplup and Shinx, who nodded in agreement. The two pokemon were also panting hard at the run here. After a few minutes of thinking Dawn had thought of an appeal for the first round of her contest. "Heh, the perfect plan." She muttered. "Okay guys lets go! Shinx, jump and charge!"
"Shinx!" The pokemon replied as it jumped up into the air and surrounded itself with a yellow glow.
"Nice one Shinx! Now use spark into the ground, and add a spin on to it!" Dawn commanded as the Shinx dived down, with the requested added spin, as it hit the floor, sparks flew across the open field, shocking everybody apart from itself.
"Well... that was...cool." Stuttered Dawn as she recovered from the shock. "Okay so, thats the appeal round done, so now we need to work on the battle round..." Suddenly a girl ran around the corner, hair all over the place rushed over to Dawn, Furious.
"Is that the pokemon who shocked me?" The girl said, pointing at the Shinx who was smiling triumphantly.
"Um, yes?" Dawn said uncertainly.
"Good, because now, Natalie, will show you who's boss, now I choose you, Bidoof!" She shouted sending out Bidoof.

Bidoof, the Plump Mouse Pokémon.
It gnaws on trees and rocks with its strong front teeth and lives in nests near the water.

"So it has strong teeth do you say?" Dawn questioned herself as she put her pokedex away. "Shinx, you get in there and show 'em what you've got!"
"Shinx!" It replied. Natalie smirked.
"You think a Shinx will be able to take me down? Bidoof, use a tackle!" The Bidoof grinned and ran up to the Shinx fast; and hard. Shinx went flying into the air and landed on the floor with a thud. Natalie then ordered a super fang from Bidoof as Shinx was getting up angrily.
"Shinx!" It yelled as it ran up to Bidoof with it body glowing yellow. Most likely the move spark. As the two pokemon hit each other in mid-air, Lucas was watching from behind a bush.
"Wow, that is impressive!" Lucas exclaimed to him self as he noticed that Shinx had blasted Bidoof into the ground, however, the battle was still going strong.
"Great work Shinx, use leer!" Dawn ordered as Shinx stared at Bidoof with a glint in its eye. Bidoof stepped back.
"Oh no, Bidoof, don't back down, use TACKLE!" Natalie shouted.
"Bid. Bidoof!" It said as it ran towards Shinx.
"Quickly Shinx, tackle Bidoof!" The two pokemon rushed towards each other as they slammed there bodies against each other. But Shinx came out on top as Bidoof was knocked out.
"Wha? How? How did you do it?" Natalie asked as she returned Bidoof back into its pokeball.
"What do you mean?" Dawn asked.
"You know what I mean!" The girl snapped back. "How did you beat me?" She yelled as Dawn tried to step back. But Lucas came to the rescue.
"Okay, okay, stop arguing, you made you point." He said as he stepped out of the bush. Natalie wouldn't have it though.
"Fine. Just tell that witch to leave me alone!" Natalie said turning her back on the two pokemon trainers. Lucas sighed.
"What did you do Dawn?" He asked.
Nothing, all I did was practice my appeal round and she started to yell at me with her hair all over the place," Dawn protested as she added an extra bit of information. "And I still beat her in a pokemon battle." Sticking her tongue out at Natalie she also turned around. Lucas sighed deeper.
"Okay, lets just go shall we Dawn? after all, our lunch is getting cold." Lucas added as he saw Dawn drooling. She then ran off without a trace. Lucas turned around back to Natalie. "Sorry about that, she was getting excited and probably wasn't thinking." Explained Lucas. Natalie just shrugged.
"Fine, just tell your girl friend to leave me alone and we'll get along fine won't we?" Natalie added smugly as she walked off. "Oh, and tell her that next time I won't lose to her ever again, got that?" Lucas nodded uncertainly, but the lass had already ran off.

Later that evening after setting up camp and beating another trainer, the two trainers were relaxing around the campfire talking about the events of the day. Currently Dawn was telling Lucas her appeal round for her first contest. Lucas nodded as she finished.
"Yeah thats a good idea, especially since this will be your first contest so you need to make a first good impression to the judges."
"I know. I can't wait for it, i'm so pumped up I feel that my hearts going to explode!" Exclaimed Dawn. Lucas quickly stood up and looked panicked in a joking manner.
"No way are you going to explode on me, I'm going to go into my tent before you that happens!" Lucas quickly dived into his tent as Dawn was laughing very hard at his actions.
"Thats a great idea Lucas. I didn't know that was your way of saying it was your bedtime." She said teasingly. "After all I need my beauty sleep any way, so thanks for reminding me!" The girl said cheerfully as she went inside her tent getting ready to sleep. Lucas just stepped out of his tent saying how he regretted diving into his tent.

Later that night as both of the trainers were in dream world, a shadow was seen diving from tree to tree with a Croagunk.
"You know Croagunk, if we keep this up we'll be able to make it to Jubilife city before they do." He told the pokemon as he noticed Jubilife city in the distance. But stopped when he saw a boy exit a tent in a field.
"Man, whats all that racket; I am positive I heard something." Lucas said to himself as he stared out towards the moon. Meanwhile the man was getting impatient with waiting for the boy to move.
"Thats it, Croagunk run up to him and distract him while I carry on running to Jubilife city. We will meet there, got it?" The man whispered.
"Croa." The pokemon answered as it leaped in front of Lucas.
"Wha! what pokemon is that?!" Lucas replied as he pulled his pokedex out swiftly.

Croagunk, the Toxic Mouth Pokémon.
It lives in swamps and forests where there is very little light. It prefers moist places.

Lucas nodded at the information in understanding. He then looked away from the pokedex to only see a man and the Croagunk run into the trees surrounding it.
"Darn." He murmured as he went back into his tent angry that he couldn't see the mans face, and went to sleep wondering who the man could be...
Sinnoh now!
Sinnoh now!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sinnoh now! Mon Oct 11, 2010 1:28 pm

Chapter 5, Schooling for a win!

The platinum story (Chapter 6 out now!) Jubilife_City

At Jubilife city early the next day, the man who had been traveling all day and night arrived at his destination with his Croagunk by his side.
"Where do you think they are Croagunk?" The man in a brown cloak asked his partner. Croagunk replied the negative. "Looks like we'll have to look around then don't we? Come on then.

Meanwhile, on the out skirts of Jubilife city, we find our two heroes walking along peacefully enjoying the last of route 202. Much to there relief.
"Oi, you two!" Shouted a boy in a blue cap and and red T-shirt. They both turned to see the boy who was ten years old. Well, he looked ten anyway, none of the two trainers bothered to ask.
"Yes? May we help you?" Answered Lucas smiling.
"Yeah of course you can! I want a battle with you!" He said pointing a finger at Lucas. Lucas raised an eyebrow.
"Are you sure? I don't want to hurt your pokem-"
"Look, your pokemon are the ones what are going to hurt, go, Burmy!" In front of the boy now was a strong looking Burmy.

Burmy, the Bag Worm Pokémon.
To protect itself from the cold wind, Burmy uses leaves and branches to make a cloak around itself.

"Lets go Turtwig!" Lucas shouted once his pokedex had finished scanning.
"TurtWIG!" The pokemon cried as it got into battle stance.
"Oh, and my name is Logan, got that?" The boy yelled from the other side of the field.
"Yes, I've got it." He muttered under his breath. Why are all the trainers arrogant around here? "Use razor leaf!"
"Dodge and then use your tackle!" Logan countered. As Turtwig fired a nasty razor leaf at the plant coated Burmy it looked as it was about to hit, but you don't tell your pokemon to dodge for nothing, so Burmy jumped in the air and while in the air it decided to add a spin to cause extra damage to Turtwig.
"Turt!" It yelled in pain as it stumbled to the ground, but it wasn't down for the count yet as it rose back up and used a totally new move. Absorb. The Twigs on its head began to glow red and then fired a red beam at the Burmy, draining its energy.
"Burm..." It said weakly as it tried to get up, but was tackled back down to the floor by Turtwigs tackle. Logan growled that he saw his pokemon knocked out.
"Return." He said blankly as he ran down the road where Jubilife city where.
"What did I do to him?" Asked Lucas looking at Dawn. She grinned.
"How about winning?"
"Apart from that."
"Who knows?" I don't."

After an hour or so, the two trainers decided to rest for lunch. doing the same thing as yesterday, Dawn then rushed of to train. But with Piplup this time. But it seemed like all the trainers had run of or something, so she turned round and started to go back to camp till she saw something sparkle out of the corner of her eye. Being Dawn she walked up to were she saw the twinkle.
"Thats odd. I am sure I saw something over here, but it seems its gone." She muttered to her self as she made her way back to camp once again.

After lunch the two trainers set of again, but this time they actuary got there.
"Wow, this is so cool! So many things to see and do!" Dawn squealed as she was about to run of, only to be stopped by Lucas who grabbed her collar. He shook his head.
"Wrong Dawn. The plan is for you to sign up for the contest, while I go get us a room at the pokemon centre, understand?" Lucas said sternly. Dawn sighed.
"Fine." She mumbled as she slumped away to find the contest hall.

"Great, just Great, I think I'm lost now!" Dawn yelled in the middle of the busy city. True, she had been searching for the contest hall for a full hour and was getting no where. So she was just slumping around the city lost. That is, till she saw a school.
"Hey!" She exclaimed, "The'll know how to get to the contest hall is." As she walked in, a bunch of students ran past her feet. She groaned. "Why do I always have to come in at the wrong moments."
The school happened to be a trainers school. It wasn't the biggest of schools you would see, but not one of the smallest neither. It even had a battle field in the middle of the classroom where a battle was already taking place. The pokemon battling were both well trained, but you could tell that the Chimchar were going easy on the Abra. 'Hey!' she thought 'I haven't got those two pokemon in my pokedex. Lets check 'em out'

Chimchar, the Chimp Pokémon.
Chimchar easily climbs the sheerest of walls and lives on mountain tops. When it sleeps, its flames go out.

Abra, the Psi Pokémon.
When Abra senses an imminent attack, it escapes by teleporting.

Everyone looked up when they heard the pokedex scanning the pokemon and glared at Dawn. Apart from the two battling of course. But the battle ended shortly with Chimchar being the winner.
"Nice one Chimchar, return." Said the trainer as Chimchar went back in its ball. "So, who's next?" The blond haired trainer grinning and threating anyone to try and battle him. Since nobody dared to battle him, Dawn decided to do it herself.
"I will, Barry." She said as she stepped up to the front of the crowd. Barry's eyes shot wide open.
"Oh, hey Dawn what you doing here?" He asked.
"To battle you! two-on-two." She said with confidence. "Or are you to scared?" She added, grinning.
"No way am I scared of you!" Barry shot back at her. "Okay Ref, do your thing." The Referee sighed as if he had better things to do than saying when a pokemon had fainted.
"This will be a two-on-two battle against Barry from Twinleaf town and Dawn from Twinleaf town. Each trainer is allowed to substitute pokemon at will. Let the battle COMMENCE!" The Referee declared pulling his two flags down to his side. The green one representing Dawn, and the red one representing Barry. Barry got his pokeball out first.
"Lets get this over with nice and quick Starly!" Barry yelled throwing its pokeball in the air.
"Starly!" It cried.
"We can take it! I choose you Piplup!" Dawn shouted as Piplup emerged from its pokeball.
"Piplup!"
"Okay Piplup, lets start with a bubblebeam!"
"Go straight through the bubble beam with wing attack" Barry yelled as a counter. Piplup quickly and powerfully shot bright blue bubbles from its mouth as Starly took all the pain and hit Piplup with its wing. Its way of revenge.
"Piplup no!" Dawn shouted, watching Piplup trying to get up. Barry grinned again.
"Piplup YES! Use your quick attack!" Starly quickly dived down and smacked Piplup in the stomach, causing in to wince in pain. Who then went on to fainting. Dawn grabbed its pokeball and returned it.
"Piplup is unable to battle. The winner is Starly. Green corner, choose your next pokemon."
"Now, show 'em what your made of Shinx!" Dawn shouted as Shinx appeared in front of her ready for a fight.
"Use Wing attack!"
"Dodge then spark!"
"Starly!" The Starly cried as it dived down towards Shinx, only seconds away from hitting it.
"Shinx!" Shinx responded as it jumped over Starly in the nick of time and began chasing Starly around the battle field with its spark attack all fired up. In the end Shinx did catch up with Starly and caused it to crash land on the floor next to Shinx. Knocked out.
"Starly is unable to battle. The winner is Shinx. Red corner, chose your next pokemon." The Referee declared. Barry however was furious.
"I am NOT! I repeat NOT! Going to lose to you again. Lets finish this Chimchar!" Barry growled, unleashing his toughest pokemon. Chimchar. "Use EMBER!" Barry yelled.
"Quick, duck under the ember and use spark!" The Chimchar unleashed its ember as a rain of fire balls went towards Shinx. But luckily for Dawn, the Shinx ducked under it and charged up to Chimchar. Being hit by a powerful electric type move isn't an experience Chimchar would like to try again as it collapsed in a heap on the floor.
"Chimchar is unable to battle. The winner is Shinx and the victory of this battle goes to Dawn of Twinleaf town!" The Referee announced smiling.
"Return Chimchar, unlucky there, you nearly won." Barry sulked as he talked to Chimchar.
"Char!" It answered, forgiving Barry.
"Hey there Barry!" Dawn shouted, running towards Barry, smiling. "Nice match." She said putting her hand out to shake. Barry glared at it.
"Is this meant to be a joke? Because if it is its not funny." He scowled. Dawn looked offended.
"And why do you think its a joke?" She asked, getting madder.
"Since when have you been nice to someone?" Barry replied. Dawn shrugged.
"I guess Lucas has that influence on you." Barry raised an eyebrow.
"And who is this 'Lucas'" He asked. As if on cue Lucas burst through the door and looked around the school and saw Dawn. He sighed with relief.
"Thank goodness your're here, I've been looking every where for you." He said to Dawn once he got there. "Why are you here? I thought you were meant to have signed up for the contest." Dawn started to Panic.
"Oh, no! I totally forgot! I have got to get there right now!" Dawn yelled, waving her arms about frantically.
"Calm down, Dawn. We still have two more days till the contest and its to late to sign up for it anyway, so just calm down" Lucas said soothingly. Dawn calmed down and introduced Barry to Lucas.
"So you have to look after Dawn,uh?" Barry asked. Lucas nodded. "Well good luck with that! You'll need it. Anyway, I'm going to train my pokemon some more, see ya!" And with that he rushed out of the school building. Lucas and Dawn looked at each other.
"Wanna go to the pokemon centre and rest till tomorrow?" Asked Lucas once they got out of the school. Dawn nodded, but then sweat dropped.
"Just one problem Lucas." Dawn said.
"Whats that?"
"How do we get there?"
"Well. Um. We'll have to find out won't we?" Lucas replied as they both walked through the city trying to find the pokemon centre...
Sinnoh now!
Sinnoh now!

Back to top Go down

Post by Baokki King Mon Oct 11, 2010 3:55 pm

This is quite a different story. For many of your mistakes in Chap. 1 it is Rowan not Rowen. I liked it a lot. But Dawn choosing Piplup? AGAIN?

You've asked me to delete this, but where is the button to delete?

Last edited by Baokki King on Mon Oct 11, 2010 4:14 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : PMed, so need to sort it out.)
Baokki King
Baokki King

Friend Code : Then I realise that my game has been reset. Nooooo! Will get when I can.

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonMaster70 Mon Oct 11, 2010 3:57 pm

Like Baokki King said there's to many spelling mistakes.
DragonMaster70
DragonMaster70

Friend Code : 3137-0827-5312(Diamond).

Back to top Go down

Post by Pokemonrulez Tue Oct 12, 2010 4:01 am

I quote like it, Its clever and would have taken a quite alot of time to write this!!!
Pokemonrulez
Pokemonrulez

Friend Code : 1978-5566-4462

Back to top Go down

Post by raquaza Wed Oct 13, 2010 10:32 am

When is chapter 6 gonna be ready?I like the others.
raquaza
raquaza

Friend Code : 5070 4074 6615

Back to top Go down

Post by cheekiestryler Wed Oct 13, 2010 10:37 am

I like it too, I'm your biggest fan callum Very Happy
cheekiestryler
cheekiestryler

Back to top Go down

Post by SD's #1 Fan - Mortax Wed Oct 13, 2010 4:13 pm

Hey wazup its me (Invader Mortax) SD's #1 Fan - Mortax GOOD JOB I'm really liking it. I really like how you show the map and where you are great idea!!! How did you do that
SD's #1 Fan - Mortax
SD's #1 Fan - Mortax

Friend Code : 0087-8197-3574

Back to top Go down

Post by Sinnoh now! Wed Oct 27, 2010 3:44 pm

Thanks for the comments guys. Now, onto the questions/statements.

Baokki King wrote:This is quite a different story. For many of your mistakes in Chap. 1 it is Rowan not Rowen. I liked it a lot. But Dawn choosing Piplup? AGAIN?

You've asked me to delete this, but where is the button to delete?

Never mind about the delete button, I'll rather keep the comment in fact.
The reason why Dawn picked Piplup, again, is because of the person she is. This Dawn in my story is stubborn. The same as Piplup. Barry is energetic, therefore he got an energetic Chimchar. While Lucas is laid back. The same as Turtwig.
The grammar/spelling/general faults will be looked at over time.

DragonMaster70 wrote:Like Baokki King said there's to many spelling mistakes.

Look above.

Pokemonrulez wrote:I quote like it, Its clever and would have taken a quite alot of time to write this!!!

I only started it in August so 2 months isn't bad.

raquaza wrote:When is chapter 6 gonna be ready?I like the others.

It'll be done soon. I would tell you were I am in the chapter, but that'll be giving away spoilers Razz

cheekiestryler wrote:I like it too, I'm your biggest fan callum:D

Thanks Ryan, but we don't want to start a debate now do we?...Wink

SD's #1 Fan - Mortax wrote:Hey wazup its me (Invader Mortax) SD's #1 Fan - Mortax GOOD JOB I'm really liking it. I really like how you show the map and where you are great idea!!! How did you do that

See your PM at Marriland

Sinnoh now!
Sinnoh now!

Back to top Go down

Post by Julesrules11 Thu Oct 28, 2010 1:07 pm

im loveing this story i think the map and how you put pictures up makes it great nice story i love this keep up the good work
Julesrules11
Julesrules11

Friend Code : Pokemon Platium Fc:3739 4959 2460

Back to top Go down

Post by Umbrielle Sat Oct 30, 2010 5:55 pm

I've never felt the need for a dramatist personae in stories like these. Instead of introducing all of the characters before the story starts, you should just let us meet them as the story unfolds. This story already does that pretty well. Have you considered moving that section to the end of the story, or just removing it altogether? Otherwise, this story was a pretty fun read. I'm looking forward to more.

Sorry for not PMing, but I had something to say and I can't send PMs until I reach some post limit.
Umbrielle
Umbrielle

Back to top Go down

Post by PokeCenter Sat Oct 30, 2010 6:09 pm

The post limit is 10 Btw.
PokeCenter
PokeCenter

Friend Code : Diamond: 1763-7519-2717

Back to top Go down

Post by Sinnoh now! Fri Nov 05, 2010 10:23 am

I don't really mind the PM thing anymore, I like all the comments Very Happy
Sinnoh now!
Sinnoh now!

Back to top Go down

Post by 123wert50 Fri Nov 05, 2010 12:34 pm

It's decent. It's not the best ever, but it's also doesn't seem like it was written like a 3 year old. lol!
123wert50
123wert50

Friend Code : SS: 5028-0407-6070

Back to top Go down

Post by Sinnoh now! Fri Nov 05, 2010 1:13 pm

How do you know I'm not a 3 year old Wink
Sinnoh now!
Sinnoh now!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sinnoh now! Sat Nov 06, 2010 4:56 pm

Chapter 6, 'etching for a poketch!
The platinum story (Chapter 6 out now!) Jubilife_City

"Pokeballs... Check! Pokedex...Check! Good, all set and and ready to go!" Said Dawn as she straightened everything on her.
"You ready Dawn?" Asked Lucas as he strolled into the room which they had rented out in the pokecentre.
"Sure we are, isn't that right Piplup?" The penguin pokemon looked up from Dawns bedsheets.
"Piplup!" It replied.
"Good, because I want to show you two something," Lucas stated as he picked up his bag which was on the bed. "But we have to hurry, it will only be on today."
"Well then!" Dawn said eagerly "What are we waiting for? Lets go!" Shouted Dawn running out the door with Piplup in her arms, followed closely by Lucas.

As they walked down the busy streets of Jubilife, Dawn was peering in every shop that they walked past. Lucas however, being as polite as he is, was walking silently behind Dawn and making nice comments about the dresses Dawn was showing him. (He was making them up of course but Dawn won't know will she?)
"That dress looks so adorable! I have got to have it! Do you mind if I go in this shop Lucas?" Dawn said eagerly.
"Sure, I don't mind at all." Lucas lied. However it was very convincing.
"Wow, thanks Lucas! You're such a gentleman!" Dawn said skipping into the shop, followed by Lucas weakly smiling to himself.

Upon entering the shop, the heat hit them and made them fell at home.
"Great! Nice and warm! Don't you think Lucas?" Dawn commented. Lucas nodded to her question.
"Welcome!" Came a voice from the staff as they ran towards the two and literally pushed them around the store. "As you can see, we have the best prices in all of Sinnoh, with prices starting at The platinum story (Chapter 6 out now!) Pok%C3%A9monDollar500 all the way up to The platinum story (Chapter 6 out now!) Pok%C3%A9monDollar10000 so you can see we have great prices, so how may we help you?"
"Can I have that dress please." Dawn answered, pointing to the dress in the window. The women quickly went over to it and then gave it Dawn.
"There you go. Would you like to try the dress on?"
"Yes please!" Dawn stated as she ran over to a changing cubical while Lucas walked behind her. While he was waiting he decided to look through his poketch. When the app which showed the time came up he sighed.
"Come on Dawn, we'll never make it at this rate..." Suddenly the door burst open and out came Dawn wearing the dress.
"So what do you think?" She asked, smiling kindly.
"Well, um, that looks stunning; perfect for you," Lucas said, blushing like a madman while smiling. He wasn't lying though, he honestly hadn't seen anything like it. Dawn smiled, and then payed for it. Now they could go.

"Quick Croagunk, return." Ordered our mysterious man. He was jumping from roof top to roof top, till he got up to the high street that is, but as he got there he swiftly jumped from building to another, going lower each time, till he was on the pavement, going behind lamp post to lamp post. As he was doing this he began to think. 'Hrmm, it seems that they aren't here... No matter I will go south to Sandgem town again. That way I can use Drifblim without being noticed. As much anyway." But his thoughts came to a halt as he noticed two youngsters, Dawn and Lucas, heading in his direction. Talking.
"Come on Lucas, how much longer to we have to go." Dawn moaned as she walked hunched.
"Not far now Dawn. And trust me, you'll be glad I took you here one day, after all, its going to help us through our journey." Lucas replied.
"What in the world is he doing?" Dawn commented. Now, this may seem random, but it was a good question for the two.
"Heh, what are you talking about Dawn?" Lucas replied clueless.
"That guy; over there can you see him?"
"Oh yeah... Is he looking at us?" Lucas asked as the man was looking at them. He then actually ran up to them.
"So then you two." The man who had previously jumped of a building said to them as he looked down at them. "What do you think you're doing?" Dawn and Lucas looked at each other. Dawn answered the question.
"We were on our way to a surprise which he told me I had to go to. He also said it wouldn't be far. Man he such a liar!"
"Hey!" Interrupted Lucas. "I am not a liar, it's not a long way, after all its only round the corner."
"Wrong!" The man shouted, continuing from Dawn's conversation. "You were staring, STARING! Didn't your parents teach you it's rude to stare.
"Yes."
"So why are you doing it? Do you do it to disobey them on purpose?" The man yelled at them. Dawn was the first to recover from the shock.
"Well ya see... Its not normal to be running lamp post to lamp post for no apparent reason." The man stroked his chin.
"Wow, even kids these days know how to unmask you as a member of the international police agency..."
"You're from the police?!" Lucas asked, shocked. The man turned around to look at him.
"Yes I am from the police. My name is Looker! Of course thats not my real name, but thats the name I go by, now tell me, what are you're names?"
"Lucas."
"Dawn."
"Good, good. Now then, I need your help. If you see anybody suspicious, you must tell me, understand?"
"Yes." They both said in unison.
"Heh, thats good, now, I will be off, I am sure I will be seeing you again!" And with that, he left. Dawn looked at Lucas with a confused expression on her face.
"That was random."
"Yeah. So do you want to go around the corner or not?" Lucas replied, changing the subject.
"Do I need to tell you the answer?" Dawn said with excitement.
"I'm going to take that as a yes. Now then, lets go!" Lucas said, running around the corner, yet again, Dawn followed. Running. Again.

"Its the poketch promotional campaign, sign up now, and get a free poketch," cried the campaign manger, waving about a coupon ticket. "Oi, how about you good sir?" he said as he grabbed a boy wearing a red hat and a white scarf.
"Me?" the boy replied.
"Yes you. Or have you already got one?" he asked raising an eyebrow. The boy known as Lucas nodded.
"Yes, I have already got one; but my friend behind me hasn't got one," Lucas replied while pointing to Dawn behind him.
"Me?" Dawn asked.
"Yeah you. Now then, are doing the campaign or not?" The manger asked, tapping his feet. Dawn shrugged.
"I don't know; We have to be some where right know, shouldn't we Lucas," Dawn stated while looking at Lucas. The boy shook his head.
"Dawn, this is the place." Lucas said casually. Her eyebrows raised.
"Your'e kidding right?"
"Nope, now do what the man says," Lucas insisted. She sighed.
"Okay, so what do you want me to do?" Dawn asked. The man was happy to explain.
"Well, all you do is listen to the questions what I am about to give you and if you get three right I will give you a coupon. You will then need to go to the poketch company to get your poketch."
"Is that it?"
"Yeah thats it. So are you going to do it?"
"Sure! I am so ready!" Dawn yelled, punching the air. The man sighed.
"Very well. Your'e first question...Does a pokemon grow by defeating others and gaining experience?" The man asked. Dawn found this one a little bit difficult, but, not to hard. 'Pokemon get stronger by battling, soooo. Yes, I think they do.'
"Yes," she said confidently.
"Correct! A pokemon does grow by defeating others. Onto the next question, can a pokemon hold an item?" the man grinned. This question was defiantly harder. 'Well, if I was to give Piplup something to hold, would it hold it? Yes, I think it would.'
"Yes, a pokemon can hold an item," Dawn replied smugly. The mans eyes widened. He then scowled.
"Correct, next question. Like a pokemon can have a type, do moves have types?" The man said. This was the hardest question of them all. 'Wow, thats easy. The answer is yes because Mum told me about her contest days, and taught me about types the very same day.'
"Yes," she replied with no hesitation. The man growled. Lucas grinned.
"Well then, I think we should be going know don't you Mr campaign manger?" Lucas asked, trying not to be smug. And he thought that the questions were hard when he did the test a year ago.
"Fine. Here you go, one coupon for you," he barked. The man forced the coupon in her hand and then stomped of. Lets say he weren't a happy bunny.
"He's a bit of a grouch isn't he?" Dawn asked. Lucas nodded.
"He is a bit. Now what do you say we collect your'e poketch before lunch eh?"
"Deal," she replied.

"Here we are Dawn, the Poketch company." Lucas announced. Dawn sighed with relief.
"Thank goodness, I HATE WALKING THROUGH CITYS!" The girl yelled. Lucas clenched his ears. Ouch, did her screams hurt.
"So how about we go inside?" Lucas suggested still rubbing his ears.
"Might as well." She stated as she started to walk to the building. But a guy in a suit came upto her.
"Hello, I am the manger of the poketch company and I couldn't help but notice your coupon. Is it yours?" The man asked. Dawn nodded. "Good, good. Now then hand it to me and I'll give you the poketch." 'Wow this guys way better than the grouch of Jubilife.' Dawn thought as she handed over the coupon. She got a poketch in return.
"Alright, I just got a poketch!" Dawn yelled, while still trying to get it on. The man laughed.
"I have a daughter your age. She's just like that." He said. The man then walked off.
"Daughter uh? Well she can't be better than me isn't that right Lucas?" Dawn said.
"She can if you don't get any practice in for the contest, so how about we get lunch and then go training?" Lucas suggested.
"Great idea! Now lets go!" And with that, the girl shot off to the nearest cafe she could find.
Sinnoh now!
Sinnoh now!

Back to top Go down

Post by shinymew4296 Tue Nov 09, 2010 6:44 am

Those storys are really good!!! It must have took like a hour to type all that!!!!!!!
shinymew4296
shinymew4296

Back to top Go down

Post by Eclipse13 Wed Nov 10, 2010 3:26 pm

hey callum, i didnt know you were on here.
Eclipse13
Eclipse13

Back to top Go down

Post by Sinnoh now! Wed Nov 17, 2010 10:33 am

Yeah I'm here Very Happy Got the fake mod message and now I show people around here my fic Very Happy
Sinnoh now!
Sinnoh now!

Back to top Go down

Post by Eclipse13 Wed Nov 17, 2010 3:17 pm

cool. ive only read the first 2 chapters lol. ill read the rest tommorrow when ill have time.
Eclipse13
Eclipse13

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down