Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Animal Crossing, City Folk! Or Welcom to the City, what ever the UK title was.

2 posters

:: Gaming :: Nintendo

Go down

Animal Crossing, City Folk! Or Welcom to the City, what ever the UK title was. Empty Animal Crossing, City Folk! Or Welcom to the City, what ever the UK title was.

Post by Pokabu-CUTE! Sat Aug 07, 2010 12:00 pm

I saw a ACWW but I don't have ACWW I have ACCF. Razz Anyways I really likes these games, I use to have the game cube one and I loved it. One day we went to GameStop and I saw AC CF and its said like 2009 somewhere on the package. "They dad this game for a whole year and I never knew it!" Cus it was like december when I got it. I have a lvl 4 house and it full of stuff. I hope someone else has the game here xD Once I get batteries i'll tell you my FC
Pokabu-CUTE!
Pokabu-CUTE!

Friend Code : SS: Lyra, 2923 3957 1557

Back to top Go down

Animal Crossing, City Folk! Or Welcom to the City, what ever the UK title was. Empty Re: Animal Crossing, City Folk! Or Welcom to the City, what ever the UK title was.

Post by DiscoPichu Sat Aug 07, 2010 12:40 pm

I have the game, and it's a lot of fun.

Disco~
DiscoPichu
DiscoPichu

Friend Code : SS: 1376-9385-4118

Back to top Go down

Animal Crossing, City Folk! Or Welcom to the City, what ever the UK title was. Empty Re: Animal Crossing, City Folk! Or Welcom to the City, what ever the UK title was.

Post by Pokabu-CUTE! Sun Aug 08, 2010 9:41 pm

Yes it is *goo smiley* My favorite NPC is Alfonso the Aligator
Pokabu-CUTE!
Pokabu-CUTE!

Friend Code : SS: Lyra, 2923 3957 1557

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down