Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can You Sleep Without Having Nightmares After Watching This Vid?

+11
kingofjazz
Pokemonrulez
billiethemancox
Registeel
MasterTyler
Jamsie Daly
Hydrocannon
nicholasjams
Puppet
ShinyTurtwig
Epsilon
15 posters

Go down

Can You Sleep Without Having Nightmares After Watching This Vid? Empty Can You Sleep Without Having Nightmares After Watching This Vid?

Post by Epsilon Sun Jul 25, 2010 3:38 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FavUpD_IjVY

Prepare to never view cows the same again. pale

Since people are retarded:
Spoiler:

Last edited by Epsilon on Sun Jul 25, 2010 9:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Epsilon
Epsilon

Back to top Go down

Can You Sleep Without Having Nightmares After Watching This Vid? Empty Re: Can You Sleep Without Having Nightmares After Watching This Vid?

Post by ShinyTurtwig Sun Jul 25, 2010 4:12 am

0_o creepy....
ShinyTurtwig
ShinyTurtwig

Friend Code : 0990-6069-4130

Back to top Go down

Can You Sleep Without Having Nightmares After Watching This Vid? Empty Re: Can You Sleep Without Having Nightmares After Watching This Vid?

Post by Puppet Sun Jul 25, 2010 6:35 am

ShinyTurtwig wrote:0_o creepy....

I know it may be a bit difficult in a thread like this, but I'd like it if you posted more than one word.
Puppet
Puppet

Friend Code : 4511 9720 5832

Back to top Go down

Post by nicholasjams Sun Jul 25, 2010 6:43 am

if that was supposed to scare me it failed nightmares psss that was the worest etempt ever to give me nightmares so if i were u try a scareir vid pls cause i dont scare easily ive seen hundreds of scary vids like it 1 it 2 and some other scarier vids
nicholasjams
nicholasjams

Back to top Go down

Post by Hydrocannon Sun Jul 25, 2010 8:54 am

Nicholas, could you try to tone down the flaming just a bit. If you don't like the video, that's fine, but don't take it out on the person who posted on the forum.
K thanks ^_^

As for the video, I actually liked it.
I personally thought it was cool The effects were very well done and I actually liked it.
I expected some kind of screamer at the end or something that would make this scary, but that didn't happen.
I just don't see the scary element of this video.
It is a very well done video though.
Hydrocannon
Hydrocannon

Friend Code : 1419 9372 9196

Back to top Go down

Post by Epsilon Sun Jul 25, 2010 9:59 am

nicholasjams wrote:if that was supposed to scare me it failed nightmares psss that was the worest etempt ever to give me nightmares so if i were u try a scareir vid pls cause i dont scare easily ive seen hundreds of scary vids like it 1 it 2 and some other scarier vids

Me trying to understand your 5 year old typing:

Can You Sleep Without Having Nightmares After Watching This Vid? 1269450336957

Hydrocannon, is it lonely up there on your pedestal?
Epsilon
Epsilon

Back to top Go down

Post by Jamsie Daly Sun Jul 25, 2010 12:27 pm

That was just plan wierd @_o
Not that scary.
Jamsie Daly
Jamsie Daly

Friend Code : 2579 5845 4188

Back to top Go down

Post by MasterTyler Sun Jul 25, 2010 1:04 pm

It's really wierd kinda creepy
MasterTyler
MasterTyler

Friend Code : 3395 6283 5779 Soul Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Registeel Thu Jul 29, 2010 7:09 am

Epsilon wrote:
nicholasjams wrote:if that was supposed to scare me it failed nightmares psss that was the worest etempt ever to give me nightmares so if i were u try a scareir vid pls cause i dont scare easily ive seen hundreds of scary vids like it 1 it 2 and some other scarier vids

Me trying to understand your 5 year old typing:

Can You Sleep Without Having Nightmares After Watching This Vid? 1269450336957

Hydrocannon, is it lonely up there on your pedestal?

I think someone just got owned.

Registeel
Registeel

Friend Code : Your no friend.

Back to top Go down

Post by billiethemancox Thu Jul 29, 2010 8:10 pm

RayWilliamJohnson showed me that.
billiethemancox
billiethemancox

Back to top Go down

Post by Epsilon Thu Jul 29, 2010 9:14 pm

billiethemancox wrote:RayWilliamJohnson showed me that.
Same. He's the only Youtube video-maker-person that I actually like and find funny.
Epsilon
Epsilon

Back to top Go down

Post by billiethemancox Thu Jul 29, 2010 11:46 pm

Epsilon wrote:
billiethemancox wrote:RayWilliamJohnson showed me that.
Same. He's the only Youtube video-maker-person that I actually like and find funny.
Mega64 use to be cool..
billiethemancox
billiethemancox

Back to top Go down

Post by Pokemonrulez Sun Sep 26, 2010 7:37 pm

It was quite funny!
Pokemonrulez
Pokemonrulez

Friend Code : 1978-5566-4462

Back to top Go down

Post by kingofjazz Sun Sep 26, 2010 10:10 pm

Not scary at all, but i thought it was very well made - must of taken awhile to do..
kingofjazz
kingofjazz

Friend Code : 2107-1100-9107

Back to top Go down

Post by BicBoi Mon Sep 27, 2010 6:01 am

It its kinda wierd lol
BicBoi
BicBoi

Friend Code : SoulSilver:1205-1651-6938

Back to top Go down

Post by PokeCenter Thu Sep 30, 2010 5:47 pm

Guys he doesn't actually mean scary like (The Ring, Candyman, and Nightmare on Elm Street scary) If you go to page 1 and read others post you`d see unless it wasn't appropriate and I deleted it.

Last edited by Aizen-Sama on Sun Oct 03, 2010 12:18 am; edited 1 time in total
PokeCenter
PokeCenter

Friend Code : Diamond: 1763-7519-2717

Back to top Go down

Post by aggiegwyn Sat Oct 02, 2010 6:38 pm

I thought it was interesting. Whoever did it definitely has some skill for graphic arts. And cow-loving...
I guess....
aggiegwyn
aggiegwyn

Friend Code : 1634-8969-7447

Back to top Go down

Post by raquaza Sun Oct 03, 2010 10:27 am

Not scary, but confusing.
raquaza
raquaza

Friend Code : 5070 4074 6615

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down