Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

rate my UU team and help me find a 6th pokemon

+5
ShinyTurtwig
RSLfan
kash
Puppet
H0und00m
9 posters

Go down

rate my UU team and help me find a 6th pokemon Empty rate my UU team and help me find a 6th pokemon

Post by H0und00m Wed Jul 21, 2010 12:32 pm

rate my UU team and help me find a 6th pokemon Spr_4p_442
spiritomb - lead
ability: pressure
@ spell tag - quiet
244 HP / 48 Atk / 204 SpA / 12 Spe
shadow ball
hidden power (fighting)
shadow sneak
pursuit

rate my UU team and help me find a 6th pokemon Spr_4h_229_m
houndoom - special sweeper
ability: flash fire
@ life orb - timid
4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
nasty plot
fireblast/flamethrower
dark pulse
hidden power flying

rate my UU team and help me find a 6th pokemon Spr_4h_389
torterra - physical sweeper
ability: overgrow
@ leftovers - adamant
252 Atk/ 4 Def/ 252 Spe
rock polish
wood hammer
earthquake
stone edge

rate my UU team and help me find a 6th pokemon Spr_4d_344
claydol - rapid spinner
ability: levitate
@ leftovers - bold
252 HP / 144 Def / 112 SpA
rapid spin
stealth rocks
earth power
shadow ball

rate my UU team and help me find a 6th pokemon Spr_4p_350_f
milotic - bulky water
ability: marvel scale
@leftovers - bold
248 HP / 252 Def / 8 Spe
surf
hidden power grass
recover
ice beam

rate my UU team and help me find a 6th pokemon 110
wheezing - physical wall
ability: levitate
@ black sludge - bold
252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpA
flamethrower
t-bolt
will-o-wisp
pain split

Last edited by H0und00m on Sat Jul 24, 2010 2:50 pm; edited 4 times in total
H0und00m
H0und00m

Friend Code : SS - 0775 7717 3076

Back to top Go down

rate my UU team and help me find a 6th pokemon Empty Re: rate my UU team and help me find a 6th pokemon

Post by Puppet Wed Jul 21, 2010 5:00 pm

I like it! How about a physical wall for a sixth?
Puppet
Puppet

Friend Code : 4511 9720 5832

Back to top Go down

rate my UU team and help me find a 6th pokemon Empty Re: rate my UU team and help me find a 6th pokemon

Post by H0und00m Wed Jul 21, 2010 6:50 pm

Puppet wrote:I like it! How about a physical wall for a sixth?
perhaps but milotic is mostly a mixed stall/wall sort of thing, being able to take hits from both.
H0und00m
H0und00m

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppet Wed Jul 21, 2010 7:11 pm

Just saying, it couldn't hurt to have something more defensively oriented with all of those sweepers you've got.

Any kind of Passer or general support Pokemon would be excellent. You don't seem to have any status in there, either. Either of those would be a great addition to your team.

Puppet
Puppet

Friend Code : 4511 9720 5832

Back to top Go down

Post by kash Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:56 pm

I think milotic is sufficient for a sorta' physical wall, maybe try a strong passer or a miltank, those things are beast.
kash
kash

Friend Code : 2922-6677-0728

Back to top Go down

Post by H0und00m Thu Jul 22, 2010 10:48 am

Puppet wrote:Just saying, it couldn't hurt to have something more defensively oriented with all of those sweepers you've got.

Any kind of Passer or general support Pokemon would be excellent. You don't seem to have any status in there, either. Either of those would be a great addition to your team.

yes a passer would proablu do it, maybe status stuff too,but idk what a good statuser is in uu

H0und00m
H0und00m

Back to top Go down

Post by RSLfan Thu Jul 22, 2010 3:01 pm

How about slowbro very bulky in def and sdef
slack off
surf
psychic/ice beam
calm mind/toxic\light screen/Twave
RSLfan
RSLfan

Friend Code : 2837 2453 0624

Back to top Go down

Post by H0und00m Thu Jul 22, 2010 4:00 pm

RSLfan wrote:How about slowbro very bulky in def and sdef
slack off
surf
psychic/ice beam
calm mind/toxic\light screen/Twave

to replace milotic? D:
H0und00m
H0und00m

Back to top Go down

Post by RSLfan Thu Jul 22, 2010 6:49 pm

Not necessarily only if u want he was one of the best uu walls I could think of
RSLfan
RSLfan

Friend Code : 2837 2453 0624

Back to top Go down

rate my UU team and help me find a 6th pokemon Empty 6th pokemon

Post by ShinyTurtwig Thu Jul 22, 2010 7:54 pm

I would go with a trick room sweeper for the 6th like dusknoir. that might also help with torterra, milotic, and claydol.
ShinyTurtwig
ShinyTurtwig

Friend Code : 0990-6069-4130

Back to top Go down

Post by H0und00m Sat Jul 24, 2010 9:35 am

RSLfan wrote:Not necessarily only if u want he was one of the best uu walls I could think of
i think i might as well just keep the milotic but i dont think slowbro would make a good 6th, i mean sure good wall but then id be like doubling up another type, i already have claydol annd torterra, and claydol has a bunch of weaknesses as it is

ShinyTurtwig wrote:I would go with a trick room sweeper for the 6th like dusknoir. that might also help with torterra, milotic, and claydol.
i ant really think of any trick room sweepers for uu though dusknoirs ou
H0und00m
H0und00m

Back to top Go down

Post by PedoBear Sat Jul 24, 2010 10:36 am

use a tangrowth as a physical wall if u want or weezing weezing can help ur sweepers set up is will o wisp
PedoBear
PedoBear

Friend Code : 1548-7375-7831

Back to top Go down

Post by H0und00m Sat Jul 24, 2010 1:26 pm

PedoBear wrote:use a tangrowth as a physical wall if u want or weezing weezing can help ur sweepers set up is will o wisp

perhaps i shall use teh weezing :3
H0und00m
H0und00m

Back to top Go down

Post by WingedDivinity Tue Jul 27, 2010 11:05 am

Drapion as a phazer maybe? i've looked it up and it can learn Whirlwind,it deals with Mr.Mime thanks to being part dark.it pairs well with some pokemon on your team,say Weezing and Milotic for example(for weakness coverage).also your team has only one other pokemon weak to Earthquake,and it would provide your team with a way to handle Toxic Spikes and a way to set up your own.do note that Milotic is vulnerable to toxic,so it would help out.

or you could also have an aromatherapy user to deal with sleep and paralysis,seeing as sweepers hate being paralyzed.if Sleep is a problem,make Milotic your sleep absorber and run Sleep Talk.Lastly,a Trick user could prove useful in taking out walls or cursers.

WingedDivinity

Back to top Go down

Post by H0und00m Tue Jul 27, 2010 12:22 pm

WingedDivinity wrote:Drapion as a phazer maybe? i've looked it up and it can learn Whirlwind,it deals with Mr.Mime thanks to being part dark.it pairs well with some pokemon on your team,say Weezing and Milotic for example(for weakness coverage).also your team has only one other pokemon weak to Earthquake,and it would provide your team with a way to handle Toxic Spikes and a way to set up your own.do note that Milotic is vulnerable to toxic,so it would help out.

or you could also have an aromatherapy user to deal with sleep and paralysis,seeing as sweepers hate being paralyzed.if Sleep is a problem,make Milotic your sleep absorber and run Sleep Talk.Lastly,a Trick user could prove useful in taking out walls or cursers.

yeah but i really like physical wlal wheezing. idk if i could get rid of her.
H0und00m
H0und00m

Back to top Go down

Post by Coolchill214 Fri Jul 30, 2010 7:03 pm

A well-rounded team,with pokemon that will destroy your opponents.Its just a suggestion but,you could teach one of your pokemon a dragon type move.Most dragon type moves have high attack power. Cool
Coolchill214
Coolchill214

Friend Code : SS:1162 3045 0256

Back to top Go down

Post by H0und00m Sun Aug 01, 2010 8:56 am

Coolchill214 wrote: A well-rounded team,with pokemon that will destroy your opponents.Its just a suggestion but,you could teach one of your pokemon a dragon type move.Most dragon type moves have high attack power. Cool

yeah maybe, im thikng of chagning out spiritomb for a physical attacker anti-lead, probably azumaril and switching milotic for a celric clefable. and also maybe claydol for hitmontop, so i can forseight and hit ghost types. i know i'll get damage from spikes and tox spikes with hitmontop but im getting tired of people switching in to mismagius everytime i use rapid spin.
H0und00m
H0und00m

Back to top Go down

Post by Porou Sat Aug 21, 2010 1:53 pm

You have a bulky water EV'd in Def, and you have a physicall wall, yet you lack a good Special Defender.....My suggestion is that you EV Milotic in SDef, that way you have a special tank and the upper hand of surprising your opponent who thinks it will be physically-oriented.
Porou
Porou

Friend Code : 1634 7901 9880

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down