Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Phantasy Star Online Blue Burst (PC)

5 posters

:: Gaming :: Other Gaming

Go down

Phantasy Star Online Blue Burst (PC) Empty Phantasy Star Online Blue Burst (PC)

Post by Kaneco Wed Jul 14, 2010 6:03 pm

Phantasy Star Online Blue Burst (PC) Titlelarge

Well didn't know whether to post this in General Gaming or anywhere else.

I find this game really entertaining but somewhat repetitive after 2 years.
But that's where this private server comes in, it's pretty well run much
better than the official ever was which closed like 3 years ago while the
japanese server is still running. My friend just told me that they've
made some changes to the game a few days ago so I'm going to
playing the game more frequently and if you guys want to join me
for some fun MMO experience, anyone can register and download
the game client here:

http://www.schtserv.com/

no, you don't have to pay at all, it's completely free.(since it's another
server, that's why you have to put in those local host codes)

It's not supported at all by SEGA.

Phantasy Star Online series are the first games to get into online
mode, It' a really simple game compared to PSU.

This is how the game was really intended to be. Very Happy

You can also get into this private server with the GC version of PSO,
but you need the Broadband Adaptor and an Action Replay to
change to the Private server IP address. Surprised

The best thing about this server is that you can interact with people
of other consoles(lobby only) like GC, DC, PC (old version), etc.

Here are some way old snapshots of my adventures. XD

Spoiler:

I hope to see some of you online, if you wish to give this game a chance. Wink

EDIT: Adox told me the links to the setup were down, so I took the liberty to upload my clean copy.

Mediafire link

In order to start the game you have to start from "Online.exe". I'll just recommend
you to make a shortcut so you don't forget.

Before I forget, the "Online.exe" & "Option.exe" are for Vista users so I uploaded the
originals as well that work XP users and older OS(s) so make sure you replace them.

Windows XP PSOBB EXE files

Last but not least, don't forget to register for an Online ID account, before playing, here

Enjoy. Smile

Last edited by Kaneco on Fri Jul 16, 2010 2:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kaneco
Kaneco

Friend Code : Pearl: 4252-9971-7897

Back to top Go down

Phantasy Star Online Blue Burst (PC) Empty Re: Phantasy Star Online Blue Burst (PC)

Post by PokeCenter Thu Jul 15, 2010 10:27 am

This topic is fine. I played too my user-name was Ome, and I'm like lv 112-124.
PokeCenter
PokeCenter

Friend Code : Diamond: 1763-7519-2717

Back to top Go down

Phantasy Star Online Blue Burst (PC) Empty Re: Phantasy Star Online Blue Burst (PC)

Post by adoxography Thu Jul 15, 2010 10:36 am

This really does look epic, Kaneco.

I'm a bit confused about one thing. Do you have to buy the game first for some console to be able to play? Or can you just download it from the site?
adoxography
adoxography

Friend Code : 1248 2704 5027

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaneco Thu Jul 15, 2010 2:59 pm

You can download it off the site and it's free...no monthly payments.

Enjoy yourself. Very Happy
Kaneco
Kaneco

Back to top Go down

Post by Epsilon Fri Jul 16, 2010 2:00 pm

Enjoy being surrounded by elitists, tools, incompetent staff, and hackers if you decide to play on this server.
Epsilon
Epsilon

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaneco Fri Jul 16, 2010 2:36 pm

Epsilon wrote:Enjoy being surrounded by elitists, tools, incompetent staff, and hackers if you decide to play on this server.

It's better than any other server, I've been to.

There's this other Ultima Server but it's too new thus it lacks people, updates, and it's more prone to hacking
tools that have already been patched in Schthack's server.

Usually hackers, stay in their own games...and most of the people, if not all, have never hacked in my games.
I'm not a person that just stays in the lobby, so that's why probably this never happens to me.

As far as I know hackers can do so much, with only tools that other people created just to be invincible and
do like 5000 damage and teleport straight to the boss...but that's about it. It's not like the crash the server
or anything.
Kaneco
Kaneco

Back to top Go down

Post by Epsilon Fri Jul 16, 2010 4:18 pm

Kaneco wrote:As far as I know hackers can do so much, with only tools that other people created just to be invincible and
do like 5000 damage and teleport straight to the boss...but that's about it.
Teleporting straight to the boss and doing 5000 damage has a more profound effect than you seem to understand. People utilize that kind of stuff to spam bosses or quests and collect valuable items which they then take to the forum and bid in legitimate auctions. Ever wonder why 2009 X-mas items and crap like Adepts are the only things people seem to bid. It's because those items don't require proof and often times were farmed from one hit killing through high monster count quests with a trainer. People who don't use that stuff don't possibly stand a chance at winning the auction because the trainer-nerds will just tap into their endless reservoir of rares/PDs and crush their bid. What's most annoying though his how the blatantly obvious cheaters (i.e. the forum user "Azea!" and "medios" who went from lv 150 to 200 in a week Rolling Eyes) don't get banned because the staff have their heads to far up their ... to do anything about it, despite obvious proof. Now what are you left with? Impossible to win auctions, ill-gotten 200s, and staff that are too busy yiffing, trolling Ade, or trying to seduce g.i.r.l.s to do anything about it. SCHTserv is exactly what the name implies: a "SCHT" server. Lol.

Edit: And PS'es are retardedly easy to hack, hence all the "pros" with several hundred PDs pumped into all of their weapons.

tl;dr version: All PSO servers suck.
Epsilon
Epsilon

Back to top Go down

Post by PokeCenter Fri Jul 16, 2010 5:09 pm

I quit because the in game rules changed, and the people are super NERDS. All they do is try bragging their status, troll, and flame.
PokeCenter
PokeCenter

Friend Code : Diamond: 1763-7519-2717

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaneco Fri Jul 16, 2010 6:19 pm

lol, I don't really care because it doesn't affect my playtime fun...I don't even go to the forums except to find out if they did an update or not.

I trade within the game itself, when they open rooms to trade.

The games' good to keep me around, that's all, within it's own machinations. Very Happy

I seriously don't mind as long as they don't come and ruin your game or crash the
server (which in turn, it would ruin your game) and wish to have no dealings with
them...the same should go for everybody else.

P.S. I remember when I used to Chair race around the lobby with others in celebrating the opening of
Schthack's beta server...when Schthack & Wildome themselves were around. Those were the days...
Kaneco
Kaneco

Back to top Go down

Post by Eureka7 Sun Jul 18, 2010 10:14 am

This does look preety cook for a MMO game!!
\Count me in on playing it!!!
Eureka7
Eureka7

Friend Code : 3438-8683-5594

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down