Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

After Black and White?

+14
adoxography
Markus
Alienkiller42
DiscoPichu
Porou
StudioGhibli
KoolAid
MasterKeyX
Dray
jolteon00
Theatra
raquaza
mennell17
pokemonkid123
18 posters

Go down

After Black and White? Empty After Black and White?

Post by pokemonkid123 Wed Jul 14, 2010 8:28 am

What do u think are going to be the next games after black and white?
Are they going to make another new region or are they going to make a remake again?
My opinion is that after black and white, they are going to make a remake of hoenn then a new region because for DS, they've made kanto, johto, and sinnoh, and not hoenn. after hoenn, i would like a game with all regions !!
pokemonkid123
pokemonkid123

Friend Code : 2064-1690-5188

Back to top Go down

After Black and White? Empty Re: After Black and White?

Post by mennell17 Wed Jul 14, 2010 8:32 am

a game with all of the regions would be an epic.
although, what would there be left to do after a game with all of the regions cus that would be pretty hard to top.

and it would be nice-ish to go back to hoeen, maybe with another region in there as well like sinnoh, i think that would be pretty good
mennell17
mennell17

Friend Code : 0603 8778 2850

Back to top Go down

Post by raquaza Wed Jul 14, 2010 1:21 pm

I think they`l call that game Platinum Region. Smile
raquaza
raquaza

Friend Code : 5070 4074 6615

Back to top Go down

Post by Theatra Wed Jul 14, 2010 1:36 pm

I'm still rooting for a pokemon MMO but I don't think it would happen, and I'm pretty sure Nintendo has said that it never will. But it would be cool to have a legit PC version of pokemon for people that might want to suffer a bit more money for some cooler battle sequences and what not
Theatra
Theatra

Friend Code : 2064-1339-6470

Back to top Go down

Post by jolteon00 Wed Jul 14, 2010 8:33 pm

There seems to be a pattern to me, so I think next we can expect Ruby and Sapphire remakes. Which I'm already excited about.

Not without a few side-games first though.
jolteon00
jolteon00

Friend Code : 0475 1848 3945

Back to top Go down

Post by Dray Wed Jul 14, 2010 9:21 pm

I think the remake or third one of the new series should be called Grey! lol
Im kind of hoping for a R/S/E remake... Those were my favorite games out of all for some unknown reason...
Dray
Dray

Friend Code : 4254-5963-6348... i dont chat

Back to top Go down

Post by MasterKeyX Wed Jul 14, 2010 9:50 pm

Dray wrote:I think the remake or third one of the new series should be called Grey! lol
Im kind of hoping for a R/S/E remake... Those were my favorite games out of all for some unknown reason...

I agree with this, because, by now, this gen is old. So remaking it would keep us all up to date with the dex.
MasterKeyX
MasterKeyX

Friend Code : 0860 1979 8849

Back to top Go down

Post by KoolAid Wed Jul 14, 2010 10:11 pm

What do you guys think they'll name the remakes? Mind Sapphire and Muscle Ruby? XD
KoolAid
KoolAid

Friend Code : 4641-1153-4420

Back to top Go down

Post by StudioGhibli Sun Aug 15, 2010 8:23 am

red corundum or Jasper would be the new name for ruby and Blue Zoisite or Lapis Lazuli would be the remake name for Sapphireand then if they want to make a third for emerald it would be Malachite. thats my guess only cool names i could come up with. All are real gem names just so you know lol

Last edited by StudioGhibli on Sun Aug 15, 2010 8:24 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : didn't look right)
StudioGhibli
StudioGhibli

Friend Code : SSFC: Ghibs-4641-1240-5874/JpnWhiteFC: ニコラウス-5328-7101-5019

Back to top Go down

Post by Porou Fri Aug 20, 2010 8:16 pm

It's too early to be thinking about what comes after B/W.......but I do agree with some of these posts, Nintendo seems to have a pattern with the main series Pokemon games. First comes the two earliest games in the new generation, that bring all the new pokemon. (Black & White) Then they make a single remake of those games with a new mascot and shabam. (Pokemon Grey, perhaps?) After that, they introduce two more remakes of earlier games. (I'm predicting something like Robust Ruby and Shining Saphire lol, just Hoen remakes)
Porou
Porou

Friend Code : 1634 7901 9880

Back to top Go down

Post by DiscoPichu Tue Aug 31, 2010 7:29 am

Black and White, Magma Ruby and Aqua Sapphire, Grey. That's what I hope will happen.
DiscoPichu
DiscoPichu

Friend Code : SS: 1376-9385-4118

Back to top Go down

Post by Alienkiller42 Tue Sep 07, 2010 12:13 am

In the anime there were the Orange Isles. Maybe they would make those, but they would have to do it a little bit differently, such as large islands, because all Ash did was surf around on Lapras XD.

Alienkiller42

Back to top Go down

Post by Markus Wed Sep 08, 2010 11:33 am

I dispise hoenn, but I picture a game that has all regions would be for wii and online for some reason, it would be very nice to see that. Too bad not a very good chance of that it would be very laggy.

Edit: The next remakes probably wont be as high quality as the Kanto and Johto remakes, you have to remember there was only 2 years between Silver Gold and Ruby Sapphire, that isn't including Crystal.

Last edited by Markus on Wed Sep 08, 2010 11:37 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Edited a typo.)
Markus
Markus

Friend Code : 3523-8852-5508

Back to top Go down

Post by adoxography Fri Sep 10, 2010 5:11 pm

DiscoPichu wrote:Black and White, Magma Ruby and Aqua Sapphire, Grey. That's what I hope will happen.

This sounds highly plausible.
Since they're starting off with Pokemon 00 in Black and White, they'll probably keep making new things for a while and then call it quits. I can't see them doing more than a couple of games after Black and White with more brand new Pokemon.
adoxography
adoxography

Friend Code : 1248 2704 5027

Back to top Go down

Post by williams.shailendra6 Fri Sep 10, 2010 5:31 pm

what will happen is they will go on for years even though there nearly out of ideas but still there good Awesome Face one more thing though pokemon may rule over and over because even though there running out of ideas they will keep on going kinda like the show which are awsome but you can see that pokemon is getting weirder and even weirder every game day and time. pokemon rules clown: What a Face What a Face What a Face time is money and more games they make the more money they make so maybe it will go on until video games and TV don't exist or maybe forever Razz Cool Cool Exclamation

williams.shailendra6

Friend Code : 4641-1586-1313

Back to top Go down

Post by kingofjazz Sun Sep 26, 2010 3:43 am

Well my opinion is that because it's been around for sooo long, i can see them making new regions with more new pokemon..
So after B&W, we will see more pokemon and more areas to explore.

kingofjazz
kingofjazz

Friend Code : 2107-1100-9107

Back to top Go down

Post by BicBoi Sun Sep 26, 2010 8:36 am

Umm i think there going to make a remakeof the games but i think they should make a remake of gen 2
BicBoi
BicBoi

Friend Code : SoulSilver:1205-1651-6938

Back to top Go down

Post by Hydrocannon Sun Sep 26, 2010 10:33 am

BicBoi wrote:Umm i think there going to make a remakeof the games but i think they should make a remake of gen 2
We have a remake of gen 2.
Heart Gold and Soul Silver.
Why would you remake them if there's already a good remake out there?bb
Hydrocannon
Hydrocannon

Friend Code : 1419 9372 9196

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down