Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungen: Myth Explorers

+9
PokeCenter
Pokabu-CUTE!
Coolchill214
uzumakiyuubi
Quicksteel
Chipychip101
TheSquirtleDude
KoolAid
DiscoPichu
13 posters

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Pokemon Mystery Dungen: Myth Explorers Empty Pokemon Mystery Dungen: Myth Explorers

Post by DiscoPichu Sat Jun 19, 2010 4:01 pm

Here! Al the way from SerebiiFourms, this is Pokemon Mystery Dungen Myth Explorers! One of the most popular games over there, until a dreadful day when all of the games like that were closed. Now, here it is! I'll tell you everyone who helped make this game possible on Serebii: BlueMew7, xdragonx, rosso1111, Mudkip8003(Me), and PurplePassion.

Welcome to the World of Pokemon!

Owner: DiscoPichu

Far away, farther then Orre... more southern then Johto... and even farther then Hoenn... there is a land where plants bloom, there is sand on the beaches, and towns thrive. This land is filled with Pokemon, not humansIt has been calm and peaceful, since a huge meteor came charging at the land, and the world was almost covered in darkness and nightmares. Now you, a small Pokemon, in a town called PokeTown, wants to join Torimaru's Guild, owned by a kind Raichu named Volt. You join, and have many epic adventures with your team! However, somewhere deep within the world, there are legends. Some are good. Some are bad. You must save the land from evil Pokemon!

Rules
All PokeCenter rules apply!

Other Basic Info and Rules
1. You can explore any PMD dungeon from any PMD game.
2. Your character must be a Pokemon that has not evolved. Also, your character cannot be a legendary.
3. If you wish to evolve, please contact the owner via PM. You will evolve at Luminous Spring.
4. Your character will start out with 5,000 Poke. (You must withdraw it from the bank first.)
5. If you faint in a dungeon, you can send out a rescue, which will be posted on the Notice Board. (You can basically make up whatever missions you want to do, but they have to be reasonable and not have ridiculous rewards). Also, when you faint, you don't lose any items, just half your money. So make sure if you go into a hard dungeon that you store most of your money.
6. Every team will have a room in the Guild. Teams have 3 slots for members at default. If you and your fellow Team members want to have a 4th member added, please talk to the owner or co-cowner.
7. You can buy anything you want at the store. However, it must be in reason.
8. There is no such thing as 'getting hungry/getting dizzy from hunger'. I know how annoying that is. So there is no hunger count/limit.
9. You can use storage just for the sake of it. It's optional.
10. You can have up to two characters (you'll notice there are exceptions on the Player List--all these exceptions are Pokemon who have a role in town, like being the Shopkeeper, Storage Manager, etc.) Please do your best to not have your second character be on the same Exploration Team as your first character. If you truly need to have your secondary character on your team, PM the owner or one of the co-owners.
11. You cannot have the same Pokemon as another player. This includes all Pokemon in the same evolutionary line! (There are exceptions on the list, as these players have either worked something out with me, or the previous owner.)
12. You can explore any dungeon anyway you want to. Going up/down the stairs is optional. Just have fun!
13. If you need to contact the owner or a co-owner about the game, please do it through PM.
14. You know what's fair and what isn't fair. You all should be mature enough to know that. However, if I do see you being unfair (ridiculous Egg Moves, Invalid Moves, made up powers, finding rare items at unlikely places, god-modding, power playing, controling other player's characters without permission, etc.) you will first be given a warning and then given a ban. The time limit on your ban depends on what you have done. However, there will be no permabans. Permabans will be given only if disrespect is shown to the players, co-owners, owner, or PokeCenter staff members.
15. You may know as many moves as you like! You are not limited to just four and not restricted to a set amount of PP! But Invalid Moves and ridiculous Egg Moves are NOT allowed! (See rule 14.)
16. If you see disrespect, just click on the "!" button above the member's name. You all should know that. Please do this before contacting the owner.
17. Don't ask to be a co-owner. If you do, your chance of becoming one is reduced to 0%.
18. If members from your team are inactive for 2 or more weeks, you have the right to leave your team, but please come to the Guildmaster's office if you wish to do so.
19. Expanding off of Rule 18, this game involves TEAMS, thus teamwork and group effort. If you are inactive for a long period of time and do not contact me about it, you will be removed from the Players List. (It seems harsh, I know, but it's really unfair to your active teammates if you're never participating.)

Warning/Ban List
None!

Posting
If you are speaking IC (in character), post like this:

Name: Insert words here.

When you want your character to perform an action, post like this:

Name: *Insert action here.*

And when your character is thinking, post like this:

Name: Insert thought here.

If you want to speak out of character (OOC), post like this:

OOC: Hey are you coming to the game tonight? (NOTE: Please don't clog up the thread with OOC remarks. Only use OOC if it is truly necessary. Otherwise, PM.)

Teams
You can create Exploration Teams with your fellow SPPF members! There are two ways to approach this:
1. I can create the team for you. If I do this, I must consult the other members that will be apart of the team. If they do not wish to be apart of the requester's team, the team will be denied.
2. You can talk with other explorers and ask if they want to make a team!

Storyline
At random times, a chapter will be added that will have the info of what is needed to be done or what is about to happen. The info in the chapters will only happen if you, the players cooperate and I expect that you will.

SL1: Everything is peaceful, and PokeTown is thriving! All of the Pokemon in PokeTown are having lots of fun!

Sign-Ups
This will be the form you will use for sign ups:
Character name:
Species:

Have fun!

Last edited by DiscoPichu on Wed Jul 14, 2010 6:46 am; edited 6 times in total
DiscoPichu
DiscoPichu

Friend Code : SS: 1376-9385-4118

Back to top Go down

Pokemon Mystery Dungen: Myth Explorers Empty Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungen: Myth Explorers

Post by KoolAid Sat Jun 19, 2010 4:14 pm

What is a co-owner?

Character: Polly the Pollygon

Egg Moves: Hidden Power Fighting

Partner: Tyson the Tyrogue

Egg Moves: Mach Punch, Fire Punch, Ice Punch, Thunder Punch

Other Partner: Chompy the Gible

Egg Moves: Outrage, Dragon Claw, Dig

Team: Team Espada
KoolAid
KoolAid

Friend Code : 4641-1153-4420

Back to top Go down

Pokemon Mystery Dungen: Myth Explorers Empty Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungen: Myth Explorers

Post by DiscoPichu Sat Jun 19, 2010 4:23 pm

Sorry, you will need to do that over because I forgot some major parts to it - sorry!
DiscoPichu
DiscoPichu

Back to top Go down

Post by KoolAid Sat Jun 19, 2010 4:29 pm

What? And also you should make a form.
KoolAid
KoolAid

Back to top Go down

Post by DiscoPichu Sat Jun 19, 2010 5:00 pm

Yup - done! And here's my sign-ups.

Character name: Volt
Species: Raichu
Info: Volt the Raichu is a friendly Raichu that is the owner of Torimaru's Guild. Being the newest guildmaster and only being it for 3 weeks, he doesn't know as much as other guildmasters. However, he still helps out whenever he can, and wants to be a friend of the guild members, insted of their leader.

Character name: Chesnut
Species: Apiom
Info: Chesnut is a fun-loving Apiom. He is a funny, helpful Pokemon. However, he has yet to meet a friend. He wants to join the guild because he wants to become a great explorer.

Last edited by DiscoPichu on Mon Jun 28, 2010 7:31 am; edited 1 time in total
DiscoPichu
DiscoPichu

Back to top Go down

Post by KoolAid Sat Jun 19, 2010 5:09 pm

Character name: Polly
Species: Porygon
Info: Polly is a friendly Porgon who is a member of Torimaru's Guild. He is the leader of Team Espada and one of the most experienced explorers in the guild.
Egg Moves: Tri Attack, Shadow Ball,
Partner: Tyson
Species: Tyrogue
Info: Tyson is a quiet Tyrogue who only fights if he or his friends are being picked on or if necessary. He has been in the guild for 3 weeks now and as such feels lonely.

Egg Moves: Mach Punch, Fire Punch, Ice Punch, Thunder Punch

Partner: Chomp
Species: Gible
Info: The newest member of the guild. He is easily Angered and will let loose an Outrage if he gets mad.

Egg Moves: Outrage, Dragon Claw, Dig

Last edited by itachi64 on Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:51 am; edited 3 times in total
KoolAid
KoolAid

Back to top Go down

Post by TheSquirtleDude Sun Jun 20, 2010 4:44 am

Character name: Squirt
Species: Squirtle
Info: Is kind to all of the new guild members and often helps them out, but when enraged will let out a powerful Aqua Jet

Character name: Cookie
Species: Munchlax
Info: Usually very focused and hard working, but can't resist if a Big Apple rolls by
TheSquirtleDude
TheSquirtleDude

Friend Code : 0088 5452 4865

Back to top Go down

Post by Chipychip101 Mon Jun 21, 2010 5:15 pm

Glad to see this is back!

Name: Blade
Species: Absol
Info: Blade usually prefers to work alone. A rather solitary Pokemon, he dislikes the fact that he is required to be on a team. Blade can be quite cold at times and has little sympathy for the plights of others. Though he is a skilled fighter, he is often rather boastful and arrogant about it, and he sometimes overestimates his own skills. He is also very determined and does not give up easily. He has come to the guild primarily to further hone his combat skills rather than help those in need.

Name: Alexis
Species: Vulpix
Info: Alexis is a very sociable Pokemon and is very lively and vivacious. She loves to help those in need, which is why she decided to join the guild. She's really not a very good fighter but tries her best. She is also very romantic and quick to have a crush on someone.

I hope the others join this too...
Chipychip101
Chipychip101

Back to top Go down

Post by DiscoPichu Tue Jun 22, 2010 12:57 pm

Yesss! Thanks for joining, Chipychip! Chipychip was one of the members of the last game. Itachi, please read over the sign-ups, and the rules. Everyone is just starting, and I make the teams with everyone in the game. TheSquirtleDude and Chipychip, you guys are good! Let's start the game!

Chesnut: *Outside the guild with everyone* Hey, are you guys joining the guild too?
DiscoPichu
DiscoPichu

Back to top Go down

Post by Chipychip101 Tue Jun 22, 2010 11:58 pm

Blade: No, we're just loitering here outside the guild because we feel like it. What do you think?
Chipychip101
Chipychip101

Back to top Go down

Post by DiscoPichu Wed Jun 23, 2010 12:55 pm

Chesnut: Wow... thanks for talking to you...
DiscoPichu
DiscoPichu

Back to top Go down

Post by Chipychip101 Wed Jun 23, 2010 2:27 pm

Blade: You're welcome.

Alexis: Don't worry about him. He's kinda mean sometimes. Anyway, I'm Alexis! It's nice to meet you! The mean Absol and I were members of this guild back when Hildebrand ran it.

Last edited by Chipychip101 on Thu Jun 24, 2010 1:38 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : a typo)
Chipychip101
Chipychip101

Back to top Go down

Post by KoolAid Wed Jun 23, 2010 6:20 pm

Character name: Polly
Species: Porygon
Info: Polly is a friendly Porgon who is a member of Torimaru's Guild. He is the leader of Team Espada and one of the most experienced explorers in the guild.
Egg Moves: Tri Attack

Partner: Chomp
Species: Gible
Info: The newest member of the guild. He is easily Angered and will let loose an Outrage if he gets mad.

Egg Move: Outrage

Btw tell me if you think these are over powered egg moves.
KoolAid
KoolAid

Back to top Go down

Post by DiscoPichu Wed Jun 23, 2010 6:29 pm

Itachi, I told you that you will make teams with other members, not just your charactors, but other then that, good to go!

Chesnut: Hildebrand, he was a good man. I was never in the guild, but those to members of his, Saur and Lava, helped me out a lot. (OOC: Yes, very good Pokemon, only ChipyChip knows) But Volt, also seems nice.
DiscoPichu
DiscoPichu

Back to top Go down

Post by Chipychip101 Thu Jun 24, 2010 3:03 am

Alexis: I remember Saur and Lava, they were nice. It's too bad they and the other old guild members aren't here anymore... I miss them... especially Theo... Well, anyway, I'm looking forward to meeting the new guildmaster.
Chipychip101
Chipychip101

Back to top Go down

Post by TheSquirtleDude Thu Jun 24, 2010 9:57 am

Squirt: Hey look, whats everyone doing out side the guild?

Cookie: HmmmH! *Munchs an apple*

Squirt: Were you even listening?

Cookie: *Finishes Apple* Whaa?

Squirt: Never mind

*Squirt and Cookie join the crowd*
TheSquirtleDude
TheSquirtleDude

Back to top Go down

Post by KoolAid Thu Jun 24, 2010 3:16 pm

OOC: Sowwy

*Polly and Chomp join the crowd*

Polly: Whats going on?

Chomp: No clue...
KoolAid
KoolAid

Back to top Go down

Post by DiscoPichu Fri Jun 25, 2010 7:16 am

*Huge gate opens in front of the guild*

Chesnut: Look! There he is!

Volt: Hey everyone! Are you guys ready to check out the guild? Wow I didn't think there would be this much Pokemon wanting to join the guild!

Chesnut: *Walks up to Volt* Wow, umm hi. I'm Chesnut.

Volt: Well hi Chesnut! You look like you want to explore the world. And so does everyone else!
DiscoPichu
DiscoPichu

Back to top Go down

Post by Chipychip101 Fri Jun 25, 2010 10:15 pm

Blade: So you're the new Guildmaster, huh? When do we start going to dungeons and kicking people's butts?
Chipychip101
Chipychip101

Back to top Go down

Post by KoolAid Sat Jun 26, 2010 8:24 am

Chomp: WHOA!!!! He's even taller in person!

Polly: Shhh. Its very nice to meet you Mr. Volt Sir.

Chomp: What he said....
KoolAid
KoolAid

Back to top Go down

Post by DiscoPichu Sun Jun 27, 2010 7:00 am

Volt: Ehh, stop it guys! And you two! *looks at Polly and Chomp* Dont call me Mr. Volt Sir. Just call me Volt, Ok? Now come on in everyone! I have a job already!

Chesnut: *Talks to Alexis* Well the new guildmaster seems frindly, right?
DiscoPichu
DiscoPichu

Back to top Go down

Post by TheSquirtleDude Sun Jun 27, 2010 8:41 am

Squirt: Lets go!

Cookie: When do we get the food?

Squirt: Is that all you seriously think about? What about exploring?

Cookie: You mean looking for Golden Apples?

Squirt: *FacePalm*
TheSquirtleDude
TheSquirtleDude

Back to top Go down

Post by KoolAid Sun Jun 27, 2010 9:56 am

Chomp: Golden Apples? Where?!?!

Polly: They do not exist. They are a myth that has been passed down by generations.

Chomp: Uhh.

Polly: They're fake. Simple enough?

Chomp: I guess.

Polly: So what's the job?
KoolAid
KoolAid

Back to top Go down

Post by TheSquirtleDude Sun Jun 27, 2010 10:45 am

Cookie: Aww! Really *Sobs*

Squirt: *Rolls Eyes* Yeah so Volt, we want to join the guild
TheSquirtleDude
TheSquirtleDude

Back to top Go down

Post by KoolAid Sun Jun 27, 2010 10:53 am

Polly: As would we.

Chomp: Hey! Speak for yourself!

Polly: So you dont wanna join?

Chomp: ....Well....I do wanna join.

Polly: *turns around to face Volt* So we would like to join as well.

Chomp: Hey!
KoolAid
KoolAid

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next