Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hardest / Easiest Game to Beat

+23
Eureka7
Wasim
SkateboardingMunchlax
Hot_Chick
XUndeadA55asinX
MasterKeyX
Naruto Uzamaki
dash4ever
ninjaboy96
blazingf
Halo
funkydude97
Charizard98
billiethemancox
zapacross
Jamsie Daly
ILeikMudkipz
F.H.D
jolteon14
Hydrocannon
snuffleoffagus
Jayorw
H0und00m
27 posters

:: Gaming :: Other Gaming

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Hardest / Easiest Game to Beat - Page 2 Empty Re: Hardest / Easiest Game to Beat

Post by XUndeadA55asinX Sun Jul 11, 2010 8:43 am

I played Fallout 3 and I got stuck at Paradise Falls because I didn't have a high enough skill for computers I think it was?
XUndeadA55asinX
XUndeadA55asinX

Friend Code : HG: 3309-6741-8910

Back to top Go down

Hardest / Easiest Game to Beat - Page 2 Empty Re: Hardest / Easiest Game to Beat

Post by Hot_Chick Sun Jul 11, 2010 2:59 pm

MasterKeyX wrote:
billiethemancox wrote:
MasterKeyX wrote:Have you guys ever tried to play Zelda II: Adventure of Link? It's actually impossible to beat. At the end, you need to travel to the final boss, and usually lose half your lives before you get there.
It's not impossible, just rather difficult. I have beat it. Crazy game..

You wanna share some wisdom, lol? I've tried it literally hundreds of times. i always die on the way to the Great Palace.

I beat it, that game IS a pain. Hate it. The nice thing is, if you GET to the great palace, you have limitless continues FROM the great Palace entrance. So even if you gameover you can keep playing the great palace if you don't turn off the console. Dark link is also the easiest boss since you can cheat for him (Which I always do...) lol

For my hardest game: Chocobos Dundeon on the wii. I beat it, but despite being cute on the outide its an unforgiving merciless JERK to sit down and play!!!
Hot_Chick
Hot_Chick

Friend Code : 2665-1858-3622

Back to top Go down

Post by MasterKeyX Sun Jul 11, 2010 3:17 pm

But there's dark Link and the Thunderbird at the same time. I think that's a bit much for one dungeon. I never have enough patience, and all my stuff is on level 8.
MasterKeyX
MasterKeyX

Friend Code : 0860 1979 8849

Back to top Go down

Post by Hot_Chick Sun Jul 11, 2010 3:20 pm

Not at the same time. Beat the thunder bird. Then even if you gameover u don't have to fight it again, and can get to Link in the next few rooms over. Dark Link is easy since just stay to the far right and stab non stop, he'll die and u take minimal damage.
Hot_Chick
Hot_Chick

Friend Code : 2665-1858-3622

Back to top Go down

Post by SkateboardingMunchlax Sun Jul 11, 2010 6:58 pm

Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands. I can't beat the final boss.
SkateboardingMunchlax
SkateboardingMunchlax

Friend Code : Don't have Wifi anymore...sorry guys.

Back to top Go down

Post by Wasim Sun Jul 11, 2010 7:29 pm

Zelda and the Twilight Princess is the hardest for me.
Wasim
Wasim

Friend Code : Pearl: 4941 1959 2034 SS:5070 7783 1916

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayorw Sun Jul 11, 2010 10:32 pm

World of Warcraft! It's impossible to "beat" the game! Very Happy
Jayorw
Jayorw

Friend Code : SS- 3524 5146 5032

Back to top Go down

Post by Eureka7 Wed Jul 14, 2010 9:18 am

Chrono trigger was the hardest game for me to beat...
Eureka7
Eureka7

Friend Code : 3438-8683-5594

Back to top Go down

Post by MasterKeyX Wed Jul 14, 2010 12:10 pm

Easiest to beat? Well, I dunno, Super Mario World was pretty easy for me. At the end, I had 137 lives, so. It was sort of a joke compared to Super Mario Bros 3.
MasterKeyX
MasterKeyX

Friend Code : 0860 1979 8849

Back to top Go down

Post by Theatra Wed Jul 14, 2010 12:18 pm

Easiest to beat: Zone of the Enders

It's an amazing game don't get me wrong, but it's easy as all get out when you know what you're doing. Ugh seriously though people, if you find this game, and like giant robots, buy it.

Hardest to beat: Soul Nomad
It's a fun game, but it's one of those games where they except you to grind on the low levels before you can start the main game, and once the main game starts the low levels disappear since they expect you're ready, but they don't tell you to grind ahead of time so if you don't have the inside scoop, you're boned.
Theatra
Theatra

Friend Code : 2064-1339-6470

Back to top Go down

Post by raquaza Wed Jul 14, 2010 1:26 pm

The hardest for me was SS and the easyest-Phineas and Ferb.
raquaza
raquaza

Friend Code : 5070 4074 6615

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaneco Wed Jul 14, 2010 4:18 pm

The all-time hardest game for me (and should be for everyone else) is the
Original "Battletoads" for the NES.

Old School games are mostly the hardest now-a-days.
Kaneco
Kaneco

Friend Code : Pearl: 4252-9971-7897

Back to top Go down

Post by Chipychip101 Sun Jul 18, 2010 2:29 pm

The hardest game for me was Mega Man 9. I still haven't beaten it, actually.
Chipychip101
Chipychip101

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2