Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZeroHero's Youtube Channel

2 posters

Go down

ZeroHero's Youtube Channel Empty ZeroHero's Youtube Channel

Post by ZeroHero Wed Jun 16, 2010 12:48 pm

Heya, check out my Ash Run of Pokemon LeafGreen: https://www.youtube.com/user/TheZerochu You can thank PixAlchemist for this atrocity, she asked me to record it. xD
ZeroHero
ZeroHero

Back to top Go down

ZeroHero's Youtube Channel Empty Re: ZeroHero's Youtube Channel

Post by snuffleoffagus Wed Jun 16, 2010 1:47 pm

Getting a tripod would probably help your video quality greatly. I also recommend trying to find a nice, quiet room. There were some distracting noises in the backround.
Otherwise, your videos look good, and I'm happy to see playthroughs on your chanel instead of standard battles.

Also, if possible, people would be able to hear your commentary more clearly if it weren't live.
snuffleoffagus
snuffleoffagus

Friend Code : Main (HG)-3481 5174 5889

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeroHero Wed Jun 16, 2010 4:15 pm

Hm, I could look into getting a tripod if a stack of books really doesn't serve its purpose, lol. And yeah, I'll do it in an empty room next time. First time mistake. `^^

And what do you mean "if it weren't live?" Anyway, thanks for watching and the suggestions! :)
ZeroHero
ZeroHero

Back to top Go down

Post by snuffleoffagus Wed Jun 16, 2010 8:17 pm

No problem, and by not live commentary, I mean not making the commentary as you play. An "un-live" commentary would involve using a program to voice over your playthrough after you actually did it.
snuffleoffagus
snuffleoffagus

Friend Code : Main (HG)-3481 5174 5889

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down