Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AM's AvaSig Market!~ *|*Closed until my return*|* PM me if you want something~

+9
jolteon00
Viper_Support25
sasori89
Porou
Kon
KoolAid
F.H.D
SkateboardingMunchlax
arrancar memory
13 posters

:: Miscellaneous :: Art

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

AM's AvaSig Market!~  *|*Closed until my return*|* PM me if you want something~ - Page 2 Empty Re: AM's AvaSig Market!~ *|*Closed until my return*|* PM me if you want something~

Post by Kon Sat Jun 05, 2010 2:29 pm

Ok I Just Change My Forum Name And i Was Wondering If u Could Edit The Avatar You Created For Me. Instead Of 2008 Can You Put Uchiha?
Kon
Kon

Friend Code : 0775- 6929-3583(SoulSilver)

Back to top Go down

AM's AvaSig Market!~  *|*Closed until my return*|* PM me if you want something~ - Page 2 Empty Re: AM's AvaSig Market!~ *|*Closed until my return*|* PM me if you want something~

Post by arrancar memory Sat Jun 05, 2010 7:23 pm

okay!~ so you want it as Sasuke_Uchiha?
arrancar memory
arrancar memory

Back to top Go down

Post by Kon Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:52 pm

arrancar memory wrote:okay!~ so you want it as Sasuke_Uchiha?

Yes
Kon
Kon

Back to top Go down

Post by sasori89 Sun Jun 06, 2010 11:27 am

so when can i get it? pm me it okay.
sasori89
sasori89

Friend Code : (diamond)1119 1303 7467(soul silver)3953 9250 3304

Back to top Go down

Post by arrancar memory Sun Jun 06, 2010 6:53 pm

okie dokey~ i'll get it to you tomorrow :3 (or tonight if i get the chance)

@sasuke~
i found the same font that i used... mmm...
AM's AvaSig Market!~  *|*Closed until my return*|* PM me if you want something~ - Page 2 Sasuke_uchiha
arrancar memory
arrancar memory

Back to top Go down

Post by Kon Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:09 am

Yea I Dont Know If My Computer Fault...Idk...But I Only See The Top Part Of My Avatar Crying or Very sad Question
Kon
Kon

Back to top Go down

Post by arrancar memory Mon Jun 07, 2010 1:34 pm

hm... that's odd... o.o" i wonder what happened... i guess i'll try again... the computer has really been acting up today with my flashdrive... :C

EDIT:
whew! c: i did it after a few attempts >.< meanie computer...
AM's AvaSig Market!~  *|*Closed until my return*|* PM me if you want something~ - Page 2 Sasuke_uchiha

edit:

>.< it still doesnt work for me... try looking at it in my photobucket album...
https://s1007.photobucket.com/albums/af197/arrancar-memory/
arrancar memory
arrancar memory

Back to top Go down

Post by sasori89 Mon Jun 07, 2010 6:07 pm

well, is it sone? Im just really excited Very Happy
sasori89
sasori89

Friend Code : (diamond)1119 1303 7467(soul silver)3953 9250 3304

Back to top Go down

Post by arrancar memory Mon Jun 07, 2010 6:52 pm

I DO HAVE IT DONE! The computer has been acting up today though... I'll try uploading it now :3

YES! it worked! mmm... if you dont like it, I can try at it again... it didn't turn out as well as I had hoped... T^T
arrancar memory
arrancar memory

Back to top Go down

Post by Kon Tue Jun 08, 2010 4:57 am

arrancar memory wrote:hm... that's odd... o.o" i wonder what happened... i guess i'll try again... the computer has really been acting up today with my flashdrive... :C

EDIT:
whew! c: i did it after a few attempts >.< meanie computer...

edit:

>.< it still doesnt work for me... try looking at it in my photobucket album...
https://s1007.photobucket.com/albums/af197/arrancar-memory/

Got It Very Happy And Thanks Again Very Happy
Kon
Kon

Back to top Go down

Post by arrancar memory Tue Jun 08, 2010 10:50 am

no prob ^.^ glad to make peoples happy ^.~
arrancar memory
arrancar memory

Back to top Go down

Post by KoolAid Tue Jun 08, 2010 3:12 pm

could you google vegeta then?

or see if one of these link works. They are put in order of which ones i like most, top = fave.

https://media.photobucket.com/image/vegeta%20render/juanx1000/renders/Online%20renders/Dbzgt/vego.png?o=34

https://media.photobucket.com/image/vegeta%20render/svial/Anime%20render/th_Goku-Vegeta1-Render-SV.png

https://media.photobucket.com/image/vegeta%20render/SSJ_Raditz/vegeta3.png?o=1

Also, could you make my avatar 150 X 150 because of the size of the picture?

Or any of these
http://photobucket.com/images/vegeta%20render/
KoolAid
KoolAid

Friend Code : 4641-1153-4420

Back to top Go down

Post by arrancar memory Tue Jun 08, 2010 3:17 pm

oh the irony! i was just about to say something about it! lol! i was just watching TV and guess what came on? :3 haha, i was just about to say that i was gonna get on it~
do you want me to use that image? i havent used renders to make the avatars... but if you want, i can do it~

haha, vegeta is cool ^.^
arrancar memory
arrancar memory

Back to top Go down

Post by KoolAid Tue Jun 08, 2010 3:20 pm

Lol, thats funny and i edited my post and put a few more. I wouldn't mind you using another picture if you found one.

Man, i wish i lived in America, Canada doesnt have the new DBZ yet. TT-TT
KoolAid
KoolAid

Back to top Go down

Post by arrancar memory Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:51 pm

okay!~ ;D
i hope this is more to your liking ^-^
Spoiler:
arrancar memory
arrancar memory

Back to top Go down

Post by KoolAid Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:53 pm

Woah, code for the first one?

Nvm i just used one of my own fonts on it. Thanks for the Avy!
AM's AvaSig Market!~  *|*Closed until my return*|* PM me if you want something~ - Page 2 Vegeta13

...hope you dont mind me using it, i will credit you in my sig.
KoolAid
KoolAid

Back to top Go down

Post by arrancar memory Tue Jun 15, 2010 11:32 am

Still taking requests~ :3

it amazes me that nobody has asked for anything pokemon yet x3 lol

edit: will start doing sigs too now~
arrancar memory
arrancar memory

Back to top Go down

Post by Viper_Support25 Mon Jun 21, 2010 3:42 pm

a jirachi thing to match my sig, just like the sig but an avy
Pokemon
100x100
Wishmaker
Viper_Support25
Viper_Support25

Friend Code : 3825-1048-9730

Back to top Go down

Post by arrancar memory Tue Jun 22, 2010 8:14 am

here you go!~ ^-^ i hope you like it <3
AM's AvaSig Market!~  *|*Closed until my return*|* PM me if you want something~ - Page 2 Viper
arrancar memory
arrancar memory

Back to top Go down

Post by jolteon00 Wed Jun 23, 2010 3:03 pm

I'd like a sig please Smile

Pokemon
Jolteon and Absol
Just put "Kaie" on it.
jolteon00
jolteon00

Friend Code : 0475 1848 3945

Back to top Go down

Post by arrancar memory Wed Jun 23, 2010 8:41 pm

here you go ^-^ it turned out really cute :3

AM's AvaSig Market!~  *|*Closed until my return*|* PM me if you want something~ - Page 2 Kaie
arrancar memory
arrancar memory

Back to top Go down

Post by Ichimarunico Wed Jun 23, 2010 8:44 pm

Wow, I just have to say that that is a really impressive sig. Shocked
Ichimarunico
Ichimarunico

Friend Code : 0732 7475 5767

Back to top Go down

Post by arrancar memory Wed Jun 23, 2010 8:47 pm

really? awe thanks ichimaru ^-^
arrancar memory
arrancar memory

Back to top Go down

Post by adoxography Wed Jun 23, 2010 9:08 pm

Wow! These are great.
Do you think that you could perhaps make me an avatar to go along with my signature? It doesn't have to be exactly the same - but Gengar themed with purple and black colors.
Maybe it could say "Dream Eater" on it.
adoxography
adoxography

Friend Code : 1248 2704 5027

Back to top Go down

Post by jolteon00 Wed Jun 23, 2010 10:41 pm

Wow, it did turn out great! Thanks so much!
jolteon00
jolteon00

Friend Code : 0475 1848 3945

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next