Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Super Smash Bros. BRAWL: Favorite Character?

+76
tpmrpg
Boota212
Venusaur
Reshiram
beeto604
Perfection
TheSavagebear
Julesrules11
Last Memory
Tyrant Tyranitar
Culex77
123wert50
SD's #1 Fan - Mortax
Dakuro
Magical
Ryperion
Markus
kingofjazz
Wasim
Gissela
DXD100
Jojo-
Pokabu-CUTE!
Coolchill214
liamoking
ShinyTurtwig
mantra39103
Dray
Kaneco
Eureka7
pokemonkid123
hitmonlee1337
Naruto Uzamaki
Chipychip101
uzumakiyuubi
H0und00m
MasterKeyX
zurkonisbeast
BOB DUDE
shaymin69
goter76
funkydude97
ILeikMudkipz
billiethemancox
OmegaForte
Mcmuffin
F.H.D
Charizard98
DiscoPichu
XUndeadA55asinX
Nightmare
Bootortle
PedoBear
Ichimarunico
hayner225
DutchBlackie
ninjaboy96
bigsteves45
KoolAid
Silvershine
PokeCenter
raquaza
aggiegwyn
SkateboardingMunchlax
kericon10
hart
Dallas
Hydrocannon
mewoxeys
blazingf
BicBoi
Hokemon
Viper_Support25
Kale12321
Kisame
Jayorw
80 posters

:: Gaming :: Nintendo

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Super Smash Bros. BRAWL: Favorite Character? - Page 4 Empty Re: Super Smash Bros. BRAWL: Favorite Character?

Post by billiethemancox Thu Jul 15, 2010 11:40 pm

mantra39103 wrote:Captain Falcon and SONIC ALL THE WAY! =P
Sonic, really? Please, explain..
billiethemancox
billiethemancox

Back to top Go down

Super Smash Bros. BRAWL: Favorite Character? - Page 4 Empty Re: Super Smash Bros. BRAWL: Favorite Character?

Post by mantra39103 Fri Jul 16, 2010 5:30 pm

sure =]
he is without a doubt the fastest, and when it comes to smash bros. if you're hitting your opponent he's generally unable to hit you back, so it's best to be quick on the draw.
when it comes to getting across the field to chase down a special item you'll always get it first.
he's oddly hard to kill, despite his light weight, due to the height he getts off his ^B.
and although many of his moves are weak and can often seem redundant, when used in sequence they deal more than enough damage. =]
+ they kinda slowed down fox so there goes his only competitor in speed =P
mantra39103
mantra39103

Friend Code : 3780 6755 2430

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaneco Fri Jul 16, 2010 6:40 pm

mantra39103 wrote:sure =]
he is without a doubt the fastest, and when it comes to smash bros. if you're hitting your opponent he's generally unable to hit you back, so it's best to be quick on the draw.
when it comes to getting across the field to chase down a special item you'll always get it first.
he's oddly hard to kill, despite his light weight, due to the height he getts off his ^B.
and although many of his moves are weak and can often seem redundant, when used in sequence they deal more than enough damage. =]

It's true...I've had my problems with good Sonic players in the past when using a slow character such as
Ganondorf. I won some fights and I've lost some, the trick is to be smart and not too repetitive in your
moves that goes pretty much for every character no matter how strong or how fast they are. Well, there
are cases of characters being all-around unfairly unbalanced thus stronger (Speed-wise, Strength-wise, etc),
like I said in another thread as to why I like Brawl better than Melee when it comes to balanced characters.

Ganondorf might have been slightly faster in Melee, but his new moves (Not just the B-specials) make more
than up for it. I'm glad, they nerfed Fox & Falco...they were pretty unfair to most of the roster in Melee and
most of all I'm glad they changed Falco's moves a little, it really makes him unique now and not just a clone
which is one of the reasons I don't miss Dr. Mario and Pichu.

Brawl doesn't go without its defects though, Metaknight can be the cheapest and most overly abused
character I have seen in both tournaments and online. Also, that King Dedede grabbing exploit can be
a pain as well. xD
Kaneco
Kaneco

Friend Code : Pearl: 4252-9971-7897

Back to top Go down

Post by ShinyTurtwig Fri Jul 16, 2010 7:33 pm

Ganondorf and Lucario are my favorite and best characters.
ShinyTurtwig
ShinyTurtwig

Friend Code : 0990-6069-4130

Back to top Go down

Post by billiethemancox Sun Jul 18, 2010 9:46 am

Kaneco wrote:
mantra39103 wrote:sure =]

It's true...I've had my problems with good Sonic players in the past when using a slow character such as
Ganondorf. I won some fights and I've lost some, the trick is to be smart and not too repetitive in your
moves that goes pretty much for every character no matter how strong or how fast they are. Well, there
are cases of characters being all-around unfairly unbalanced thus stronger (Speed-wise, Strength-wise, etc),
like I said in another thread as to why I like Brawl better than Melee when it comes to balanced characters.

Ganondorf might have been slightly faster in Melee, but his new moves (Not just the B-specials) make more
than up for it. I'm glad, they nerfed Fox & Falco...they were pretty unfair to most of the roster in Melee and
most of all I'm glad they changed Falco's moves a little, it really makes him unique now and not just a clone
which is one of the reasons I don't miss Dr. Mario and Pichu.

Brawl doesn't go without its defects though, Metaknight can be the cheapest and most overly abused
character I have seen in both tournaments and online. Also, that King Dedede grabbing exploit can be
a pain as well. xD

They nurfed Peach wrongly. Turn-ups use to be something good to use, now they are just distract and diversion in Brawl. Falco and Fox never seemed cheap to me in Melee...
billiethemancox
billiethemancox

Back to top Go down

Post by liamoking Tue Jul 27, 2010 3:14 pm

Snake is cool but not good at brawling in Smash Brothers (he's good at it in MGS) so I'd have to say Ike
liamoking
liamoking

Friend Code : 3266-7442-2521

Back to top Go down

Post by Coolchill214 Thu Aug 05, 2010 10:32 am

I honestly like ALL the characters (even the girl ones,because they are good brawlers)so I like choosing random.If I had to pick a favorite,it would probably Pokemon Trainer because you get three different fighters to work with,including Charizard. Smile
Coolchill214
Coolchill214

Friend Code : SS:1162 3045 0256

Back to top Go down

Post by Hokemon Thu Aug 05, 2010 1:39 pm

Yoshii is the bomb
Hokemon
Hokemon

Friend Code : 0174-3650-1026

Back to top Go down

Post by Pokabu-CUTE! Sat Aug 07, 2010 11:35 am

I am a fan of "My Sweet Peach Girl" (youtube, japanese mario song) Her side b attack, and her umbrella ella ella eh eh is super helpful. But I use Lucario and Lucas alot sometimes. But in a big turrny its ALWAYS peach.
Pokabu-CUTE!
Pokabu-CUTE!

Friend Code : SS: Lyra, 2923 3957 1557

Back to top Go down

Post by Jojo- Fri Aug 13, 2010 1:28 pm

I usually use Ike as my main, but I also like Zelda//Shiek and Zero Suit Samus.
Jojo-
Jojo-

Friend Code : N // A

Back to top Go down

Post by DXD100 Fri Aug 13, 2010 4:31 pm

Sometimes i choose Pokemon Trainer but mostly i choose Pit,Ike and Zero Suit Samus(also Samus)
DXD100
DXD100

Friend Code : 1205 1809 4538(SS)

Back to top Go down

Post by Gissela Fri Aug 13, 2010 8:32 pm

I choose mostly Pikachu,Kirby and Pokemon Trainer.
Gissela
Gissela

Friend Code : Fc:3438-5603-0566

Back to top Go down

Post by Wasim Sat Aug 14, 2010 2:11 am

Link!
Wasim
Wasim

Friend Code : Pearl: 4941 1959 2034 SS:5070 7783 1916

Back to top Go down

Post by kingofjazz Mon Sep 27, 2010 5:39 pm

Falcon is my fav, by far - i also like to use Snake!
kingofjazz
kingofjazz

Friend Code : 2107-1100-9107

Back to top Go down

Post by Markus Sun Oct 03, 2010 4:56 pm

I'd like to change mine it's now Lucas, Jigglypuff, and Mario.
Lucas has unbelievable power with his special attacks.
Jigglypuff is a pain to kill and can kill others like nothing. (also can glitch easy)
Mario, well he's untouchable with his cape and smash attacks.
Markus
Markus

Friend Code : 3523-8852-5508

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryperion Mon Oct 11, 2010 10:23 am

Mine would be Ice Climbers. Chain grab ftw.

Ryperion

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaForte Mon Oct 11, 2010 1:11 pm

My favorite is Peach. She's my main anyways, so why not favorite. Then again it's great to see someone's face expression when they get beaten by a princess.
OmegaForte
OmegaForte

Friend Code : XXXX-XXXX-X945 (Almost like SSN)

Back to top Go down

Post by Magical Mon Oct 11, 2010 4:33 pm

Lucas, I haven't brawled without him, so he's my most used brawler!
Magical
Magical

Friend Code : HG: 5285-5467-4149

Back to top Go down

Post by Dakuro Mon Oct 11, 2010 6:03 pm

Mine would be Toon Link, hes so awesome

Dakuro

Back to top Go down

Post by SD's #1 Fan - Mortax Wed Oct 13, 2010 7:18 pm

Kirby But I'm also good with - Olimar, Luigi, Peach, Capt Falcon, Pikachu, Lucario, Pkmn Trainer, Falco, Ike, Samus, Zero Suit Samus, Ice Climbers, Lucas, Ness and Thats it =P hahaha I get tired of playing as one player so I play as most of them I also miss Mewtwo =((((
SD's #1 Fan - Mortax
SD's #1 Fan - Mortax

Friend Code : 0087-8197-3574

Back to top Go down

Post by 123wert50 Sun Oct 17, 2010 3:31 pm

Ike or Captain Falcon. FALCON PUNCH !!! Twisted Evil
123wert50
123wert50

Friend Code : SS: 5028-0407-6070

Back to top Go down

Post by Culex77 Fri Oct 22, 2010 11:11 pm

Luigi is my favorite. I always wanted him to beat his brother at something
Culex77
Culex77

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyrant Tyranitar Sat Oct 23, 2010 8:24 pm

Wolf or Olimar. Lmao I can pack a punch with Olimar.

Last edited by Tyrant Tyranitar on Tue Oct 26, 2010 7:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Tyrant Tyranitar
Tyrant Tyranitar

Friend Code : No wifi :(

Back to top Go down

Post by Last Memory Sat Oct 23, 2010 8:53 pm

I find mine are Link, Ganondorf, Lucario, and Lucas... if that's his name...
Last Memory
Last Memory

Friend Code : None

Back to top Go down

Post by Julesrules11 Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:13 pm

I have 2 favs Lucario and pink ball Smile
Julesrules11
Julesrules11

Friend Code : Pokemon Platium Fc:3739 4959 2460

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next