Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Movies that should be made into games and games that should be made into movies.

+11
blazingf
SkateboardingMunchlax
toejammer
kmkishere
pokehunter96
lplegacy
brocklegomaster
Viper_Support25
Nikvv
BicBoi
snuffleoffagus
15 posters

Go down

Movies that should be made into games and games that should be made into movies. Empty Movies that should be made into games and games that should be made into movies.

Post by snuffleoffagus Sun May 02, 2010 9:30 pm

I think there was potential in a game for The Patriot, especially since there aren't many Revolutionary War games out there at all. I also thought there should have been a real Halo movie. There was one in the begining stages of being made a few years ago, but for a reason I can't remember, was discontinued. What do you guys think?
snuffleoffagus
snuffleoffagus

Friend Code : Main (HG)-3481 5174 5889

Back to top Go down

Movies that should be made into games and games that should be made into movies. Empty Re: Movies that should be made into games and games that should be made into movies.

Post by BicBoi Sun May 02, 2010 9:44 pm

didnt they make a halo movie?? i thought they did it was in a magazine
BicBoi
BicBoi

Friend Code : SoulSilver:1205-1651-6938

Back to top Go down

Movies that should be made into games and games that should be made into movies. Empty Re: Movies that should be made into games and games that should be made into movies.

Post by Nikvv Sun May 02, 2010 10:06 pm

Yeh ive seen the halo movie its not really good tho i found it boring
Nikvv
Nikvv

Friend Code : (Heart Gold) - 1419 9300 1913

Back to top Go down

Post by Viper_Support25 Wed May 05, 2010 5:39 pm

They should make a mario movie.
Viper_Support25
Viper_Support25

Friend Code : 3825-1048-9730

Back to top Go down

Post by brocklegomaster Wed May 05, 2010 9:05 pm

pokemon live action would be interesting
brocklegomaster
brocklegomaster

Back to top Go down

Post by brocklegomaster Wed May 05, 2010 9:06 pm

Viper_Support25 wrote:They should make a mario movie.

they already have viper it was kind of a early 90s movie though
brocklegomaster
brocklegomaster

Back to top Go down

Post by lplegacy Wed May 05, 2010 9:25 pm

If not Halo then maybe they'll make a Halo: Reach movie?
lplegacy
lplegacy

Friend Code : Diamond: 2751-3860-2385

Back to top Go down

Post by BicBoi Wed May 05, 2010 9:32 pm

Hmm I think they should make a kingdom hearts movie those games were the best
BicBoi
BicBoi

Friend Code : SoulSilver:1205-1651-6938

Back to top Go down

Post by lplegacy Wed May 05, 2010 11:50 pm

I'm not sure how they could make a movie of kingdom hearts. If they did make one, it would have to be animated. How about Metal Gear Solid? I think those would be pretty easy to make movies of. Maybe Hugh Jackman could be Snake.
lplegacy
lplegacy

Friend Code : Diamond: 2751-3860-2385

Back to top Go down

Post by pokehunter96 Thu May 06, 2010 6:05 pm

i think that campaign mode in some games is like a movie when u look at it and the halo movie : red v.s. blue isnt actually made by the halo producers its by random people
pokehunter96
pokehunter96

Friend Code : 1205 1699 3517

Back to top Go down

Post by kmkishere Sun May 09, 2010 11:44 am

i think the modern warfare 2 storyline should be made into a movie
kmkishere
kmkishere

Friend Code : hg: 0432-1229-6330

Back to top Go down

Post by toejammer Sat May 15, 2010 8:58 pm

gears of war should be made into a film would be so great and taken should be made into a game
toejammer
toejammer

Friend Code : Soul silver:1720 5559 6012-Diamond:5199 4663 6618

Back to top Go down

Post by SkateboardingMunchlax Sun May 16, 2010 4:09 am

I think that COD MW2 should be a movie out of a game.

~PF89~
SkateboardingMunchlax
SkateboardingMunchlax

Friend Code : Don't have Wifi anymore...sorry guys.

Back to top Go down

Post by toejammer Sun May 16, 2010 5:45 am

the only downfall about gears of war would be that they have to use alot of cgi for the locus and stuff
toejammer
toejammer

Back to top Go down

Post by SkateboardingMunchlax Sun May 16, 2010 5:46 am

toejammer wrote:the only downfall about gears of war would be that they have to use alot of cgi for the locus and stuff

True, and also the gun making will be hard too.

~PF89~
SkateboardingMunchlax
SkateboardingMunchlax

Back to top Go down

Post by toejammer Sun May 16, 2010 6:20 am

imagine them using hammer of dawn would be epic
toejammer
toejammer

Back to top Go down

Post by SkateboardingMunchlax Sun May 16, 2010 6:21 am

toejammer wrote:imagine them using hammer of dawn would be epic

Yeah, that would be epic pwnage.

~PF89~
SkateboardingMunchlax
SkateboardingMunchlax

Back to top Go down

Post by blazingf Sun May 16, 2010 7:07 am

I think the adventure mode of Super Smash Brothers Brawl would be an interesting movie.
blazingf
blazingf

Friend Code : 4725 9076 4641

Back to top Go down

Post by hayner225 Sat May 22, 2010 5:35 pm

Well, Bioshock is already being made into a movie. FEAR would be awesome though!

hayner225

Back to top Go down

Post by arrancar memory Sat May 22, 2010 5:47 pm

07 ghost should be made into a game... it would be really cool ^.^
arrancar memory
arrancar memory

Back to top Go down

Post by zapacross Sat May 22, 2010 8:24 pm

blazingf wrote:I think the adventure mode of Super Smash Brothers Brawl would be an interesting movie.
i agree
zapacross
zapacross

Friend Code : 2235-7038-4799

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayorw Thu May 27, 2010 3:24 pm

I would enjoy a Kingdom Hearts animated film.
Jayorw
Jayorw

Friend Code : SS- 3524 5146 5032

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down