Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gym Challenges

5 posters

Go down

Gym Challenges Empty Gym Challenges

Post by TrainerRed Thu Apr 15, 2010 1:14 pm

Wouldnt it be easy to change up your whole pokemon team just to match up well against them?
I really think that everyone should use the same team with maybe 1 or 2 subs because that's how
it is in the role playing game. I just think that since people use pretty much the same team with wifi
battling that they should use it against the gym leaders. That, i believe, it the only way to see if you're worthy
enough to get the badge. :happy:

*Sorry I didn't know where to post so dont get mad. Also this is just my thoughts only so please try not to be too harsh on the replies if you disagree. :unsure:
TrainerRed
TrainerRed

Friend Code : 1248 0934 6165

Back to top Go down

Gym Challenges Empty Re: Gym Challenges

Post by PokeCenter Sat Apr 24, 2010 8:55 pm

Yes, but this really isn't a suggestion.
PokeCenter
PokeCenter

Friend Code : Diamond: 1763-7519-2717

Back to top Go down

Post by Akihide Sun Apr 25, 2010 5:50 am

Yes it is, he's suggesting that participants in the gym challenge should only be able to use 8 pokemon without replacement. I think it's a fantastic idea which restricts people from countering every gym.

Of course this may mean that a list of the pokemon you are going to use would need to be sent to an independent ijudicator. Then the leader would need to send a list of the pokemon the player used against him/ her when challenged to confirm that they are in the previously sent list.

If that made sense.
Akihide
Akihide

Friend Code : 4469-3412-8092

Back to top Go down

Post by safetybear Mon Apr 26, 2010 6:36 pm

I think that made sense.

safetybear

Back to top Go down

Post by pokehunter96 Tue Apr 27, 2010 11:00 pm

or they could leave there team in the comment that they say when they battle and if its completly different then mods can dissallow the badge
pokehunter96
pokehunter96

Friend Code : 1205 1699 3517

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum