Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What do you think about the movie ''kick ass''

5 posters

Go down

What do you think about the movie ''kick ass'' Empty What do you think about the movie ''kick ass''

Post by Dinez Tue Apr 13, 2010 6:42 pm

well the title sayes it all.. What do you think about the new movie kick ass?

I went to see it on the cinema and I would recomend it to everyone oever 13 yr.

It's a great movie, I didn't feel bored for a second during the movie *I usualy do feel bored at the cinema*
But kickass were just great : D

BTW: What do you think about the upcoming movie Iron man2... I think the trailer looks awesome : D
Dinez
Dinez

Back to top Go down

What do you think about the movie ''kick ass'' Empty Re: What do you think about the movie ''kick ass''

Post by Drew Wed Apr 14, 2010 10:11 pm

I think it looks hilarious and I will deff watch and as for iron man2 deff can't wait for that!
Drew
Drew

Friend Code : 2708 3791 1590

Back to top Go down

What do you think about the movie ''kick ass'' Empty Re: What do you think about the movie ''kick ass''

Post by toejammer Thu Apr 15, 2010 3:37 pm

Its looks funny but its probably one of them movies made by the scary movie people and they show you the good bits in the trailer but when it gets to the movie its tottaly rubbish for example disaster movi failed except for thee"i'm dating matt damon song at the end" and epic movie
toejammer
toejammer

Friend Code : Soul silver:1720 5559 6012-Diamond:5199 4663 6618

Back to top Go down

Post by Akihide Mon Apr 19, 2010 12:39 pm

Don't worry Toejammer it's nothing like them sorts of movies. Extremely funny, great characters and great plot. I thoroughly enjoyed it and have seen it twice now.

Recommended to anyone who doesn't mind blood and can deal with adult themes.
Akihide
Akihide

Friend Code : 4469-3412-8092

Back to top Go down

Post by BicBoi Mon Apr 19, 2010 5:56 pm

it think it looks good i really want to see it
BicBoi
BicBoi

Friend Code : SoulSilver:1205-1651-6938

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum