Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Runescape

+2
beeto604
Dig-Dug Diglett
6 posters

Go down

Runescape Empty Runescape

Post by Guest Sat Apr 10, 2010 5:38 pm

Anyone else here play? I picked it back up Thursday night after an 18 month hiatus and I'm sure anyone who used to have me added as a friend has long since deleted me so I could use some new ones. I'm F2P and clanless at the moment. I plan on going P2P again sometime this month. My IGN is..."ScrumpleBump". After I quit, I gave the account to my brother who then sold it to a guy at school who changed the name from O Illllll 0 to ScrumpleBump after they made it so you could change your character's name. Thursday night, he was nice enough to give it back to me since he has another high level account that he uses instead. Unfortunately for me, you can only change your name if you're a member. So for a couple of weeks, I'll have to roam with this name. Anyway, with all that said, who else here plays/has played? Feel free to add me btw, but let me know via this topic or PM that you added me because my private chat stays set to friends or off. Rarely ever is it on public.

Back to top Go down

Runescape Empty Re: Runescape

Post by Dig-Dug Diglett Sat Apr 10, 2010 6:44 pm

runescape is horrible stick with pokemon and dont even bother playing that game.
Dig-Dug Diglett
Dig-Dug Diglett

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 10, 2010 6:55 pm

Pokemon is too monotonous for me. I played the RBY, GSC, and RSE generations and the only real fun I had came from stuff in GSC such as day/night, bug catching contests, the train (the fact that it was different was what made it cool), the Kanto League portion of the game, and the fight with Red. Everything else in the games is dull, in my opinion. You might say I've 'outgrown' Pokemon altogether. Runescape however has a ton of things to do with frequent updates and new quests. Pokemon just stays the same though every game. 8 gyms, 4 elite four members, 3 starters, and 1 very predictable plot.

Back to top Go down

Post by beeto604 Sat Apr 10, 2010 7:29 pm

I play! My Name is Knappboy1.

beeto604

Friend Code : 2192 6746 7218

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 10, 2010 8:52 pm

Nice, I'll add you as soon as I go back online.

Edit: I looked you up in the high scores but got no result, but I went in your cc and I see there's one set up so the account does in fact exist. What level are you? :oh:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dean Sun Apr 11, 2010 3:27 am

eeeh, I played it long time ago. I did quit 'cause it wasn't any fun without membership. So I'll stick with pokemon for now. Runescape is a place for no-lifer (sorry if someone play this ang get hurt of this) x3
Dean
Dean

Friend Code : 5327-8778-7545

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragon Sun Apr 11, 2010 9:51 am

i played it but i quited i had full bandos Wink i was starting to get dfs while the price was crashing now its 37m and i have 22m now .
Dragon
Dragon

Friend Code : 1548 3984 0227

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 11, 2010 10:06 am

22m is like the new 2.2m. Merch clans now pollute all trade worlds and caused an inflation in everything. I was looking at some prices the other day and saw Robin Boots are like 16m (was 4m when I quit), Purple partyhats are in the 300m range (were under 70 when I quit), Santa is like in the 70s, Red Mask is over 100m (wtf) and general trash like trimmed armors are like at least 3x more than they were. I think Black (g) is now over 2m? Ridiculous. Lucky for me though, my money making comes from actually fighting and not camping at the GE trying to "merch" so the inflation of adamant bars works out in my favor once I can get back to killing Aviansies whenever I get my subscription again. Hopefully they haven't nerfed the bar drop rate though.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvershine Sun Apr 11, 2010 10:18 am

I play it... rarely... like, once a month when I'm bored xD
Silvershine
Silvershine

Friend Code : 3910-9829-4113

Back to top Go down

Post by raquaza Sun Apr 11, 2010 10:42 am

I kinda like it.I play it once a week.Cause i have many homeworks.
raquaza
raquaza

Friend Code : 5070 4074 6615

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum